China's Alibaba strives to keep New York listing amid audit dispute

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/business...te-2849081

(01-08-2022, 05:57 AM)kokee Wrote:  almost all china company listed in US will be delisted eventually & soon!
look at HSI market today, you know what will happen to all these china company once they delisted from US market.
almost all foreign funds & investment will pull  out of HK too, with HKD unpeg likely in near future, better be fast!

阿里巴巴完蛋了!150家中国企业面临被美国退市!抖音TikTok拒绝大外宣账号求自保?英国企业纷纷开始跟中国脱钩,美国进一步限制芯片设备出

game over for alibaba & all china company listed in US market!
as above, all the BS & fraudulent accounting of china company, especially china banks!
beside accounting, cut off tie totally with china is the best choice for this world!

(01-08-2022, 10:22 AM)kokee Wrote:  game over for alibaba & all china company listed in US market!
as above, all the BS & fraudulent accounting of china company, especially china banks!
beside accounting, cut off tie totally with china is the best choice for this world!

Who let the slave kokee out woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof woof 

https://media.tenor.com/images/a9d65f0ad...2FuZHJvaWQ 

National scum Shameless bankrupt Pitiful jealous kokee howling scare panic desperate dog losing the slave

I rather they get delisted so investors don't have this overhang of worry.

The listing maters less and less as more than half of the stock has been transferred to HKSE already.

The last time all the fears surrounding the listing issue already  abuse the stock to plunge to i80cts. This was followed by a massive 50% gain then 35% selloff to current level.

All these doom gloom and sentiment driven activity has little to do with its long term business.

The business is not doing great due to Chjna economy weakening but the stocks is also very cheap to reflect this.

The simple analysis for Alibaba is this
1. It has 30HKD I'm cash per share.
2. It's non China e commerce business is growing while china e commerce is stagnant.
3. It's cloud and financial business have potential but hampered by govt actions.

The underlying business js not as exciting as the stock. No that much is actually happening as the stock roller coaster up and down.

Same with many other China Tech stocks.

If you buy you should mentally prepare yourself not be be affected by stock movement nor draw conclusions from the stock movement. It js best not to check the stock movement as it will lead to wrong decisions and false conclusions.

Most important thing is don't use stock movements to make conclusions on the long term prospects of the company. ..especially for China Tech stocks.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

As for meeting US HFCAA requirement to allow American access to audit data....thisbis allowed by 56 other countries with listing in US.

My view is it will never happen under Xi Jin Ping. Basically the Chinese regime has become paranoid under his leadership and anti west. China itself has turned unto a dictatorial surveillance state which heavy censorship and information hiding.

Didi was forced to delist at the same time Grab listed and Singapore govt allow American audit on singapore company with no issues.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(01-08-2022, 12:44 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I rather they get delisted so investors don't have this overhang of worry.

The listing maters less and less as more than half of the stock has been transferred to HKSE already.

The last time all the fears surrounding the listing issue already  abuse the stock to plunge to i80cts. This was followed by a massive 50% gain then 35% selloff to current level.

All these doom gloom and sentiment driven activity has little to do with its long term business.

The business is not doing great due to Chjna economy weakening but the stocks is also very cheap to reflect this.

The simple analysis for Alibaba is this
1. It has 30HKD I'm cash per share.
2. It's non China e commerce business is growing while china e commerce is stagnant.
3. It's cloud and financial business have potential but hampered by govt actions.

The underlying business js not as exciting as the stock. No that much is actually happening as the stock roller coaster up and down.

Same with many other China Tech stocks.

If you buy you should mentally prepare yourself not be be affected by stock movement nor draw conclusions from the stock movement. It js best not to check the stock movement as it will lead to wrong decisions and false conclusions.

Most important thing is don't use stock movements to make conclusions on the long term prospects of the company. ..especially for China Tech stocks.

Bro, need to cut my positions? Thanks

I was sad when i don't have a pair of new shoes, until i saw someone with no feet...