MRT got power point or not?

I need to test out an item from a Seller before I buy and we meet at MRT station

Anyone knows if MRT got free power point or not that I can use to test the item?

(31-07-2022, 10:34 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I need to test out an item from a Seller before I buy and we meet at MRT station

Anyone knows if MRT got free power point or not that I can use to test the item?

Starbucks have, can meet there.

(31-07-2022, 10:34 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I need to test out an item from a Seller before I buy and we meet at MRT station

Dun say I neber burn gib you … dun anyhow spend ok ….

[Image: ghost-month-1.jpg]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(31-07-2022, 11:49 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Dun say I neber burn gib you … dun anyhow spend ok ….

[Image: ghost-month-1.jpg]

Look behind you, something is looking over your shoulder

Any other place inside the MRT that has power points besides stupig Starfuck?

(01-08-2022, 01:21 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Any other place inside the MRT that has power points besides stupig Starfuck?

Inside MRT handicap toilet.  Rotfl

MRT got many shops....just go to 1 and ask whether can borrow for a few secs lah.