China's ban of Aussie coal blow back and backfires badly.60%.power outage

(22-10-2021, 10:42 AM)amata Wrote:  You retarded syonan dotard even din know China is leading in ALL!!! your "renewal energy, such as wind mill farms, solar cells  and hydroelectric power, and nuclear energy"?  lol

Sure, you low-bred syonan dotard are too technical on goat balls licking, and Jpenis sucking. Smile

Even my dog can talk more smarter than you syonan dotard.  Big Grin

The big trouble for SG is there are so many brainwashed sinkies with syonan mindset would never be able to know how stupid they are.

(22-10-2021, 10:54 AM)webinarian Wrote:  What blow back as SgFett said?    

Just see from now until Christmas and new year in December, when without christmas purchase of the cheap Chinese goods, price will spiral up many times, inflation will break above the ceiling and interest rates forced to hike up. See who will get the blow up?   

SgFett and those running dogs, read some words but not fully understand the full situation.  

Ah butt even got so wet to claim China got "backfired" for "60% power outage".  Big Grin

但凡有个猪脑,也不至于弄出这种笑话。Smile

Likely ah butt always uses his butt to think and talk.

(22-10-2021, 10:42 AM)amata Wrote:  You retarded syonan dotard even din know China is leading in ALL!!! your "renewal energy, such as wind mill farms, solar cells  and hydroelectric power, and nuclear energy"?  lol

Sure, you low-bred syonan dotard are too technical on goat balls licking, and Jpenis sucking. Smile

Even my dog can talk more smarter than you syonan dotard.  Big Grin

There were no such technologies besides coal powered plants in China 30 years ago.

(22-10-2021, 11:49 AM)SotongOngTee Wrote:  There were no such technologies besides coal powered plants in China 30 years ago.

Yup, there were no such thing as renewable energy around world by then. lol

But many big hydro power plants and one big nuclear power plant already had operated in China even 30 years ago.

However if you are a 1st world frog sitting inside a worldclassed well and just to read The Syonan Times and to watch ChennaiNewsAhneh, then you would definitely not know lah. Smile
[+] 1 user Likes amata's post

(22-10-2021, 11:52 AM)amata Wrote:  Yup, there were no such thing as renewable energy around world by then. lol

But many big hydro power plants and one big nuclear power plant already had operated in China even 30 years ago.

However if you are a 1st world frog sitting inside a worldclassed well and just to read The Syonan Times and to watch ChennaiNewsAhneh, then you would definitely not know lah. Smile

Just checked the huge 葛洲坝水电站 (Gezhouba Hydro Power) has been more than 40 years already. lol

https://www.globaltimes.cn/page/202108/1230192.shtml
[+] 1 user Likes merline's post

First of all, I think we need to be clear whether the coal that was ban is coking coal or steaming coal.

This article seem to suggest coking coal only, while ts article is suggesting steaming coal.

Don't know who is right and who is wrong.

https://www.aspistrategist.org.au/beijin...ing-china/

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

aiya whatever problem is not a problem to ahtiongs who hv been around for duno how many thousands of years. we hv enough problems of our own so dun worry for them.

India also got coal shortage then power outage (59.99%? Smile)  then backfired by what? Smile

ah butt : can use your butt to explain? lol

think impact so far.
1. china try to reduce carbon emission by reducing coal import and to reduce burning coal.
resulted in electricity shortage in many places.
2. electricity shortage reduce factory output. china doing all hard work with very thin margin. exporting deflation to us. us port jammed caused all money make to pay to shipping.
3. supply chain problem cause inflation. may lead to raising interest rate.
4. long term interest like 30 years bond expiring is in the 8+% . new 30 years bond is 2+%. at current rate. will loose a lot of interest income. if inflation can lead to interest rate raised. better interest income.
5. overall events may lead to. lower import coal cost, lower carbon emission, lesser export vol but about same value, higher interest income.
[+] 1 user Likes sclim's post

(22-10-2021, 04:02 PM)sclim Wrote:  think impact so far.
1. china try to reduce carbon emission by reducing coal import and to reduce burning coal.
2. electricity shortage reduce factory output. china doing all hard work with very thin margin. exporting deflation to us. us port jammed caused all money make to pay to shipping.
4. long term interest like 30 years bond expiring is in the 8+% . new 30 years bond is 2+%. at current rate. will loose a lot of interest income. if inflation can lead to interest rate raised. better interest income.
5. overall events may lead to. lower import coal cost, lower carbon emission, lesser export vol but about same value, higher interest income.

Quite right and good analysis.  

Pity for ah butt to just suck then spit whatever angmoh propaganda rubbish.

(22-10-2021, 04:04 PM)merline Wrote:  Quite right and good analysis.  

Pity for ah butt to just suck then spit whatever angmoh propaganda rubbish.

What else can you expect from a low-bred licking boy as smelly as SgButt? lol

Whatever rubbish angmoh said for their wet dream, China still controls the supply chain so its factories all gear up to meet the demand from the world, and that seems the main reasons for the power shortage.

(22-10-2021, 04:02 PM)sclim Wrote:  think impact so far.

Good writeup, and this is what the energy market is all about.... Clapping

(22-10-2021, 04:12 PM)amata Wrote:  Whatever rubbish angmoh said for their wet dream, China still controls the supply chain so its factories all gear up to meet the demand from the world, and that seems the main reasons for the power shortage.

aiya these syonan little yellow dogs whole day having wet dreams of the collapse of the 3gd, new 8 nation alliance, great floods, lab leaks... and now power shortage. no more new idea

(22-10-2021, 04:45 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  aiya these syonan little yellow dogs whole day having wet dreams of the collapse of the 3gd, new 8 nation alliance, great floods, lab leaks... and now power shortage. no more new idea

Yup, all these syonan yellow dogs are just born to lick whatever goat balls and to suck whatever goat sai, and then do their oral service to spit sai around, to earn $5c per oral. lol

Laughing
if australians think this way they can be happier, then they can bluf ownself.