China set to become world’s first country to achieve nuclear fusion power
Information 

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/science/...er-6-years
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post

China is helping EU. They will sell power to EU..in future.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

Must be fake. Maybe USA will comment saying China is unfriendly refusing to share...

Not possible lah. Where can China steal it from as USA dun have yet? .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

[Image: Pol_Fake-News_10-21_PROMO.jpg]

ah butt will say copied from assmarrycunt, kokokee will say is steal from india, obagao will say it's fake

Well done China!

[Image: 711-ACF23-62-DF-476-D-A586-30-BDE74-C79-B4.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(19-09-2022, 03:06 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Not possible lah. Where can China steal it from as USA dun have yet? .... Big Grin

They may say China steal it from Alien?

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(19-09-2022, 08:11 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  They may say China steal  it from Alien?
They are very imaginative liars, so I won't be surprised of such accusation. ..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

If true ...Great news for mankind

International scientists have be trying to build a prototype. Japan being the location for the facility.

They need to produce a floating plasma of sun temperature and it is very difficult.

https://www.jemaenergy.com/en/portfolio-...tor-japan/

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This is good video explaining what the Chinese scientists achieved and how it feeds jnto the jnternational project involving 30 countries.

The process involves many steps to generate energy

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I think it's a good healthy race whether China is first or someone else . ..nobody is too far behind jn this and it will be a good solution for our climate problems....

(19-09-2022, 08:52 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I think it's a good healthy race whether China is first or someone else . ..nobody is too far behind jn this and it will be a good solution for our climate problems....

The other team should come out and confirmed they can do it in 2025. No ?

Smile