Taxi Driver Accompanies Passenger To Spread Mother’s Ashes At Changi

Taxi Driver Accompanies Passenger To Spread Mother’s Ashes At Changi, Gets National Kindness Award 🙌🏼

The cabbie had previously helped the passenger's wheelchair-bound mother when other taxi drivers allegedly wouldn't.

👉 https://tsl.to/taxidriverashes

@mustsharenews

Sorry scatter ash into the sea no need any permit? All along I thot is need and then must take a boat out to a designated sea area then can scatter the ash. This news means can ownself take the ash go to Changi sea there and scatter the ash? Govt ok with that? If govt ok then can choose some seas closer to home of the deceased? Not everyone live in the East as some live in West North South for e.g

Anyone got experience scatter ash in other seas no need apply govt permit can share?

singlion done it b4 noone cares what u do with the ash
singlion pushed the envelope. put the ash into a plastic bag and head to sea in a SBS bus.
cremation was as followed:
undertaker was a friend. coffin with body to crematoria with singlion following behind
reached. singlion whispered 'no need to wait'
in goes the coffin. burner begun to swing up down up down body bursted into flame.

尘归尘,土归土
一了百了,百无牵挂

Some scattered in the forest, or under trees around their houses.

Thank you for your kindness!

(14-12-2023, 11:48 AM)singlon Wrote:  singlion done it b4 noone cares what u do with the ash
singlion pushed the envelope. put the ash into a plastic bag and head to sea in a SBS bus.
cremation was as followed:
undertaker was a friend. coffin with body to crematoria with singlion following behind
reached. singlion whispered 'no need to wait'
in goes the coffin. burner begun to swing up down up down body bursted into flame.

Just to inform only recently I attend to my deceased father sister death also cremation in Mandai Crematorium. How come no need to wait means jump queue? Already give staggered timing for different families also need to wait when reach there on time. You give kopi monies to undertaker to ask him burn yours first is it?