China to ‘Unswervingly’ Keep to Covid Zero Policy, Dashing Hopes

https://www.bnnbloomberg.ca/china-to-uns...-1.1842219

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/east-a...ssion-says

Will HSI crash on coming Monday ?

(05-11-2022, 09:50 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Will HSI crash on coming Monday ?

Why don't u try and short on Monday and see? Laughing

(05-11-2022, 09:50 PM)forum456 Wrote:  Will HSI crash on coming Monday ?

Why bother ?

ST already said "There has been widespread speculation that China will step away from its zero-Covid-19 policy." Tongue

Basically it means many are still falling for the genius works by rumour-monger when we already know Chinese official had been consistent in their Dynamic zero COVID policy.

If China back away from zero covid, world inflation will shoot thru the roof, and FED will raise rate like no tomorrow
[+] 2 users Like Alam's post

(06-11-2022, 01:20 AM)Alam Wrote:  If China back away from zero covid, world inflation will shoot thru the roof, and FED will raise rate like no tomorrow

...Then the same idiots who had been KPKB about the Zero-COVID policy, will again blame China for causing inflation and rise in oil price.

Be damned if you do and damned if you don't. Rolleyes

aiya these amd just do as told by their amk masters, they dun care what's right or wrong

Covid Zero Forever ....it will never end and China economy can go to hell....
The fake rumor is obvious to lure gullible back and dump stocks....

Ready warned rumor is FAKE

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

support Covid zero…it’s the best…keep forever nudie

Sgbuffet the revered reverse indicator can get a temporary reprieve and let out a sigh of relief Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

he aso a victim of youtube fake rumors lah

(06-11-2022, 07:36 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  he aso a victim of youtube fake rumors lah

Yes, like Junior Leong and Handbag Loo Loo, although the latter is way more credible.  I like Kevin’s videos as he injects some humour Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

even kena conned by lei lei to buy a lousy phone, and now wants to buy a xiaomiss hp to surf youtube

The bigger problem is the western media keep spreading fake news  Rotfl.

If the media news putting ditto. You can ignore the news.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

The way I see it, China’s stance on zero Covid unlikely to change for the time being. Winnie would lose face Big Grin

Know I Ching is very good. 
I can understand how come China govt insisting of zero covid policy.

The wisdom is here.
尽人事,听天命。
China still at first stage(尽人事) Big Grin
5000 years of written history teaches China many lessons. This is 老天爷给中国的考验。
不到万不得已,绝不放弃。

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

This is what the nations are worrying about. Covid is more contagious and it overloads the public health care system, especially those populated nations.

[Image: Screenshot-2022-11-06-081610.jpg]

(06-11-2022, 08:11 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  The way I see it, China’s stance on zero Covid unlikely to change for the time  being.  Winnie would lose face Big Grin

Lose face is a small problem. More human lives loss is a big problem.
罪孽深重,愧对老祖宗。

(06-11-2022, 08:20 AM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Lose face is a small problem. More human lives loss is a big problem.
罪孽深重,愧对老祖宗。

Hmm… his country is the sole remaining one to do so. The rest of the world has moved on.  One simply cannot stamp out Covid entirely.  Covid has since become endemic and will keep on mutating. It is like the common cold or flu virus.

It is expected because Cn govt keen to keep their reputation of control transmission low compare to other countries.
It also help they to keep health expenditure low.
https://lanegoodwin.com/wp-content/uploa...24x572.jpg

Nevertheless should see they gradually reduce area size of lockdown
to district levels.

If they are smart, they should consider to push their nasal covid vaccine concurrently.

(06-11-2022, 09:25 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  It is expected because Cn govt keen to keep their reputation of control transmission low compare to other countries.
It also help they to keep health expenditure low.
https://lanegoodwin.com/wp-content/uploa...24x572.jpg

Nevertheless should see they gradually reduce area size of lockdown
to smaller zones.

If they are smart, they should consider to push their nasal covid vaccine concurrently.

Status quo cannot be a plan.

Good leadership.will set conditions for an exit and work to achieve it.

Just like what our leaders did they set condition that X% of people have to be vaccinated, hospital must be ready for surge and we have to protect elderly well ....

This directions allow the society to prepared well and mentally.

Tell people they will resolutely do Covid Zero is really poor leadership because that cannot be the solution.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

it's quite a waste that they don't listen to advice from sg geniuses

(06-11-2022, 09:36 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  The max floating profits I had was $300 

If I had been stubborn and held on to my shorts for 200 pts retracement from the morning high

I would see my floating loss ballooned to $7,500 in the afternoon triggering 2nd margin calls

HSI never retraced to my 200 pts forecast retracement level

Song boh?

Bro , you have to stop..now. this will neither be good for your pocket nor your health. You already have your carpets and furniture.and all those things you believe are antiques.  Why come out to play this game? It's not your game anymore.

Wrap up take the money go buy a few carpets and go see your dealer. Better still go down to Cortina buy a Rolex or 2.

That is my advice for you. I have no malice.

(06-11-2022, 07:52 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  even kena conned by lei lei to buy a lousy phone, and now wants to buy a xiaomiss hp to surf youtube

Xiaomiss...Lulz...

(06-11-2022, 09:30 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Status quo cannot be a plan.

Good leadership.will set conditions for an exit and work to achieve it.

Just like what our leaders did they set condition that X% of people have to be vaccinated, hospital must be ready for surge and we have to protect elderly well ....

This directions allow the society to prepared well and mentally.

Tell people they will resolutely do Covid Zero is really poor leadership because that cannot be the solution.

You should know Jab vaccine cannot prevent transmission by now.
To ask people to continue to jab annually or less as an exit plan is down right foolish.

Nevertheless I see they have a tool (nasal vaccine) that they can use,
it depends whether they want to push for it or practize lockdown is their choices.

For now I see they are lean towards precision or district level lockdown going forward. 
Because Beijing district control seems better than Shanghai bigger zonal lockdown as  
Beijing grow and overtake Shanghai as the biggest economy city in Cn, 
that is never seen in over 100 years.

(06-11-2022, 09:19 AM)FartSunKing Wrote:  The right question to ask

If you are a HSI day trader like me

Is this:

Will I make money if I have the balls to short HSI when IG HSI CFD opens for trading on Monday morning at 6am with $30 commission for each lot of $1 per point contract

having balls is not good enough to make money.

what is the evidence for the logic and basis to short HSI ?

Sg prata butt not suitable to trade HSI lah...

To trade Index must discipline to cut loss...

(24-10-2022, 09:01 AM)wendychan Wrote:  raining  - lets hope rain doesnt stop till tomorrow
(06-11-2022, 10:41 AM)wendychan Wrote:  macham like she is such a media guru
she even needs to have ang mo hair colour.- for shock value FOOk FOOk FOOk