Chinese is the most hardworking race in the world.

Chinese is the most hardworking race in the world. CHINA Chinese is the number 1 most hardworking in the world follow by overseas Chinese.
[+] 4 users Like Guest's post

勤力就发达个咩?你无睇新界啲牛
[Image: 5b0b7c035f6ecc36fa2771b551bed1aa03ef9892.jpg]

Say good ish most hardworking.

Say bad ish most easily enslaved. Sad

Just look at 996 culture being upheld by many evil bosses, both AT bosses themselves and evil AMDK one, as one of the most prominent virtue of AT workers ish can know. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 2 users Like Soulhacker's post

but mostly dumb workers
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

996 work culture no joke ah. You young can but if old how? E.g I am in software development now feeling the age against youngsters doing software development. My strategy is faster earn as much as possible and then early retirement if possible. But the kid burden is stopping me they still need study Uni then can earn their own monies
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(22-11-2022, 06:51 PM)sgh Wrote:  996 work culture no joke ah. You young can but if old how? E.g I am in software development now feeling the age against youngsters doing software development. My strategy is faster earn as much as possible and then early retirement if possible. But the kid burden is stopping me they still need study Uni then can earn their own monies

If your kids are studying in local uni then they can take interest free loan from the bank. They pay for their own education.

(22-11-2022, 06:56 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  If your kids are studying in local uni then they can take interest free loan from the bank. They pay for their own education.

Kids no need pocket monies ah? They sometimes go out want extra no need give ah? Ask them work part-time is it? That is the spouse agree as she worry work will take their attention away

(22-11-2022, 07:02 PM)sgh Wrote:  Kids no need pocket monies ah? They sometimes go out want extra no need give ah? Ask them work part-time is it? That is the spouse agree as she worry work will take their attention away

Yes, school holidays ask them to go out to work. Dun pamper them too much.

Whether the Chinese are the most hardworking I dunno, but at least they dun have the self-entitled mentality like the Malays in Malaysia. They know that they have to work to have a good life.

aiya ppl hardworking aso got lansai ppl criticise.

(22-11-2022, 07:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Whether the Chinese are the most hardworking I dunno, but at least they dun have the self-entitled mentality like the Malays in Malaysia. They know that they have to work to have a good life.

I surf Msia forum too and the M are saying in Msia they serving army protect country Msia Chinese do nothing siam therefore they want better treatment like more priority etc. Maybe if Msia Chinese all go serve army like Sporean then can argue back else just prepared to suffer the imbalance
[+] 1 user Likes sgh's post

(23-11-2022, 12:01 AM)sgh Wrote:  I surf Msia forum too and the M are saying in Msia they serving army protect country Msia Chinese do nothing siam therefore they want better treatment like more priority etc. Maybe if Msia Chinese all go serve army like Sporean then can argue back else just prepared to suffer the imbalance

But they only serve 3 months leh.

(22-11-2022, 06:40 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Say good ish most hardworking.

Say bad ish most easily enslaved. Sad

Just look at 996 culture being upheld by many evil bosses, both AT bosses themselves and evil AMDK one, as one of the most prominent virtue of AT workers ish can know. Sad

U have proven Chinese is the most hardworking !!! Clapping Laughing

Smile

(22-11-2022, 06:44 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  but mostly dumb workers

Yes, u are smart aleck !!! Rolleyes

Smile

(23-11-2022, 01:22 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Yes, u are smart aleck !!! Rolleyes

you are hard working in producing fake news and hard working in lying to yourself away from actual reality
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

(22-11-2022, 06:36 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Chinese is the most hardworking race in the world. CHINA Chinese is the number 1 most hardworking in the world follow by overseas Chinese.

Not only hardworking, but also highest average IQ around the world

Remember Japan ...also most hard working in 1980s 1990s but if system they are in is bad, the outcome won't be good even if you work hard.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(22-11-2022, 06:36 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  Chinese is the most hardworking race in the world. CHINA Chinese is the number 1 most hardworking in the world follow by overseas Chinese.
Adversely, they are also very hardworking in conning people too.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(22-11-2022, 07:12 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Whether the Chinese are the most hardworking I dunno, but at least they dun have the self-entitled mentality like the Malays in Malaysia. They know that they have to work to have a good life.
This I have to agree........ Clapping

(23-11-2022, 09:31 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Adversely, they are also very hardworking in conning people too.

This I have to agree too........... Clapping

(23-11-2022, 09:31 AM)Gemstar Wrote:  Adversely, they are also very hardworking in conning people too.

That's intelligence
[+] 1 user Likes Dan's post

most hard working in producing SARS and COVID

[Image: _112012071_52461453.jpg]

It is. 

So, Chinese deserves to be the most advanced economy and the most prosperous people on this earth.   

(23-11-2022, 06:01 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Remember Japan ...also most hard working in 1980s 1990s but if system they are in is bad, the outcome won't be good even if you work hard.

It is true.  

The difference is Japanese wanted to be the slave of white people in USA.  

American doesn't want the second largest economy to overtake US and they forced Japanese to sign the Plaza Accord to submit themselves to higher exchange rates.  

So, the export of Japanese industry declined and died.  

When China becomes the second largest economy, it was the same treatment by USA.  

China refused to be submitted to US and withstand the bully by USA.  

China survived!  

[+] 1 user Likes webinarian's post

So Sgbutt, you understood the essence?   

You can deny but that is the fact differentiates between Japan and China.   

aiya butt prefers to sit around, tangping bailan, he doesn't understand why others hv to work hard

(23-11-2022, 11:58 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  most hard working in producing SARS and COVID

Suck my dick!
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(23-11-2022, 12:38 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  But they only serve 3 months leh.

2013 Lahad Datu Sabah Philippines group come occupy it is Malay soldiers go protect and die. Msia Chinese no need die. Therefore M ppl say they do more so need more priority. So until Msia Chinese serve army fight then can argue about balance else be prepared to be bullied

(23-11-2022, 03:45 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Suck my dick!

[Image: ParchedRepentantIndianskimmer.webp]

yes

you are arguing my point

bat lick and suck p_nis

you the china and the bat spread covid and SARS

cause eat and lick and suck too much bat and bat dick

too much unhealthy culture and lifestyle

dig that you motherfarker

[Image: _112012071_52461453.jpg]

Now China ah ma dress dam fashionable like Ang mo