Civil servants in Singapore to get 1-month year-end bonus

I can't believe so many here begrudge civil servants for getting 1 month bonus. If you think being a civil servant is so good you can also apply to be one ...

The same people who make so much noise here would happily ride on the good fortune of the company they are in to get 6 months bonus without one grain of guilt.

That is really hypocrisy....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

(25-11-2021, 06:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  NONSESNE, MY uncle mention, Economics etc itself will path a road keep moving these Jia liao bee just " make themself feel they are needed " ownself create job for themselves Out of nothing.

Economics itself? Don't be so naive. He say only you believe? His is black economy is it? Then maybe ...

(25-11-2021, 09:31 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I can't believe so many here begrudge civil servants for getting 1 month bonus. If you think being a civil servant is so good you can also apply to be one ...

The same people who make so much noise here would happily ride on the good fortune of the company they are in to get 6 months bonus without one grain of guilt.

That is really hypocrisy....

Walaoeh, you love to Exaggerate issue. How many here against the civil servant bonus? So many meh?

so come december they get
1mth bonus
1mth aws
1mth salary
extra 4000 for healthcare
extra 500 for junior
wow!

(25-11-2021, 07:14 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  And these are just the normal civil serpents.  We haven't gone on to the superscale officers and those in the Admin service Big Grin

Yes, lot of scholars there.
Will govt put cap of those 'high performers'? remain to be seen.