A lot Singaporean stay in malaysia and come sg work

https://www.facebook.com/kinlian/posts/p...gl?__cft__
[+] 2 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

BTO queue is still damn long and difficult to get one unit..🤣
TKL bs lo...JB President..🤭

(18-06-2024, 08:42 PM)moonrab Wrote:  BTO queue is still damn long and difficult to get one unit..🤣
TKL bs lo...JB President..🤭

He is not wrong actually. In fact few years back long before Covi19 days.
Expats in SG already doing this, Live in MY than work in SG. Likewise for some Singaporeans. PRC also

Is later more and more join the crowd thus this is why causeway even come weekdays also traffic jam.

But once the MRT train build finish, I don't even feel shock even more Singaporeans doing like this.

Strong SIN dollars is not just making malaysian come Sg work but also make Singaporean go stay in MY but work in SG.

End up? SG just a place " You earn my money, I earn your money this type of mentally, Sooner or later NO Body will claim so call Love SG as a Country ....This is why now a days " REALLY IS OWNSELF CHECK OWNSELF , Ownself benefits who bother you "

International schs are much cheaper there. So expats with children can save a lot

(18-06-2024, 08:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  He is not wrong actually. In fact few years back long before Covi19 days.
Expats in SG already doing this, Live in MY than work in SG. Likewise for some Singaporeans.  PRC also

Is later more and more join the crowd thus this is why causeway even come weekdays also traffic jam.

But once the MRT train build finish, I don't even feel shock even more Singaporeans doing like this.

Strong SIN dollars is not just making malaysian come Sg work but also make Singaporean go stay in MY but work in SG.

End up? SG just a place " You earn my money, I earn your money this type of mentally, Sooner or later NO Body will claim so call Love SG as a Country ....This is why now a days " REALLY IS OWNSELF CHECK OWNSELF , Ownself benefits who bother you "

More for Naturalised, PR and Malay Singaporean. It make $ sense to them. 

The majority of locals still go for convenience within HDB Town. If not, how come the shopping malls are always packed. Food court no seat available...🤣
Mrt usually full or packed.

Anyway opposition supporter already complained Singapore is too congested. So less one TKL and alike over here is a blessing too...🙌

(18-06-2024, 08:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  International schs are much cheaper there. So expats with children can save a lot

News so report that I remember , a lot Koreans in fact shift to MY stay there as international school fee is so much cheaper than in sg.

Time to collect toll per person basis both immigrations.

(18-06-2024, 09:15 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  News so report that I remember , a lot Koreans in fact shift to MY stay there as international school fee is so much cheaper than in sg.

Many Korean @ Eco Botanic.. and their shops too.

Smile

https://onemotoring.lta.gov.sg/content/o...ficCameras

Jam again , seem like a lot go JB via Tuas

If you long lost bro comes to claim his share of the house and you got to move out, would you consider moving to jb to save costs?

(18-06-2024, 08:39 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  https://www.facebook.com/kinlian/posts/p...gl?__cft__

My neighbours are also like that one lah! Big Grin

Fc studio only 800rm or sgd 230 so cheap.

(18-06-2024, 08:54 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  International schs are much cheaper there. So expats with children can save a lot

I know of an expat family working in SG that consults a dentist in Batam. 

(19-06-2024, 02:38 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Fc studio only 800rm or sgd 230 so cheap.

Residents in the most expensive city in the world have to think of ways to stretch their dollar.

(18-06-2024, 08:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  He is not wrong actually. In fact few years back long before Covi19 days.
Expats in SG already doing this, Live in MY than work in SG. Likewise for some Singaporeans.  PRC also

imagine S'pore one day become one big office +working space only.................after working hours and off days - become ghost town............... Rotfl

(19-06-2024, 03:13 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  imagine S'pore one day become one big office +working space only.................after working hours and off days - become ghost town.

S'pore will be the CBD with workers commuting from JB, Batam and Bintan. This will be the only way that S'poreans are able to live in houses and own cars.

(19-06-2024, 03:04 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Residents in the most expensive city in the world have to think of ways to stretch their dollar.

They can also buy a car in Malaysia and drive into SG regularly to work

Can save on the $90k COE

Let Malaysia earn the money better than PAP

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(19-06-2024, 03:13 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  imagine S'pore one day become one big office +working space only.................after working hours and off days - become ghost town............... Rotfl

(19-06-2024, 03:16 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Already HAPPEN. You can see the pattern is boiling up.

S'pore will be the CBD with workers commuting from JB, Batam and Bintan. This will be the only way that S'poreans are able to live in houses and own cars.

SG now is a place " You rob me , I rob you mentally " ... A Country = is a BIG OFFICE that it.

(19-06-2024, 02:25 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  My neighbours are also like that one lah! Big Grin

Cannot beat then join them loh. Can or not?
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(19-06-2024, 03:22 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Cannot beat then join them loh. Can or not?

They only keep the master bedroom locked up but rented other rooms to tenants lah! Big Grin Now they're living in landed property in KL lah!

This is the End! Born here and completed NS must live away in another country is best not to let people know you are a local of Singapore. This Govt should start implementing additional 20% property tax of those currently owned by PRs.

(19-06-2024, 01:59 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  If you long lost bro comes to claim his share of the house and you got to move out, would you consider moving to jb to save costs?

I will follow drama serials find ways to fix him. North Korea do that to his brother in Msia airport.

Actually, they are mostly FAKE Singaporeans with surname Yeong in news below

Like Jac Lau born in Malaysia buy bungalow in Malaysia

Can enjoy the 15 Types of Subsidy/ Grants/ Savings

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/better...0-jb-condo

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(19-06-2024, 07:01 PM)Ola Wrote:  Actually, they are mostly FAKE Singaporeans with surname Yeong in news below

Like Jac Lau born in Malaysia buy bungalow in Malaysia

Can enjoy the 15 Types of Subsidy/ Grants/ Savings

https://www.straitstimes.com/life/better...0-jb-condo

Must show pink NRIC and birth cert to prove lah! Big Grin

Aiyah, actually can do one lar.

But Bolehland hv to clean up their act. The cunttree still in a mess, with robbers & flip-floppers ard.

They have the land to build multiples of condos along the coast & rent to half the population of sinkeeland. I'm sure sinkees will find it worth it even if they charge $2k myr/mth for 3rm or 4rm long term.

Imagine the transport by boat & land business!

You also get to pull away some talents & create new loyal citizens 4 state instead of getting a brain drain.

Just that bolehlanders hv to do away with that crazy bumi policy & lawmakers corruption.

Farm animals living cheek by jowl will go crazy eventually. S'poreans who are crammed into pigeon hole HDB flats will have serious mental issues now that our population has reached 6 million with plans to increase it to 10 million. The food waste generated in this overcrowded city has resulted in the explosion of the rat population.