Cleaners giving orders at tray return rack

Seem like cleaners are king of hawker center now. 

I saw a cleaner order a diner to bring her tray back from the halal rack to the non halal rack. I laugh at that diner.

Then when I returned the tray, I think I did everything right and was about to walk away, the cleaner order me to bring my tray from the top most shelve to lower shelve. 

Wow, hawker cleaners sibey power now
[+] 3 users Like maddog's post

(14-10-2021, 12:49 AM)maddog Wrote:  Seem like cleaners are king of hawker center now. 

I saw a cleaner order a diner to bring her tray back from the halal rack to the non halal rack. I laugh at that diner.

Then when I returned the tray, I think I did everything right and was about to walk away, the cleaner order me to bring my tray from the top most shelve to lower shelve. 

Take bideo and post to FB lor

(14-10-2021, 12:49 AM)maddog Wrote:  Seem like cleaners are king of hawker center now. 

Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

Remind me of army time where the cooks and helpers at the cookhouse can terkan the recruits anytime whenever they feel like it or had a lousy day.

Cleaners now very satki. Can yayapapay. All you diners better clear your table of leftover trash and tray.  Power man.  Can raise their voice liow.  Beaming from face to face.  Shiok!

I like to put wrongly by mistake halal and non halal..because i eat both. Ha.

Yest i didnt clear. Dont bother.

Cleaners should wear uniform and have their rank on it.

Permission to drop 10.

Will the hawker centre lose business? Thinking
There shd be a rating for HC cleanliness....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

This is good. I like to be ordered by my boss.

But so of the cleaner are good not all are like that. Some even come over and collect the tray from you.

Why didn’t you tell the cleaner to F...k off and bring the tray down himself? You’ve already returned the tray to the rack. Let him do his fucking job.

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

hahah . . .

I will not bother with what the Cleaners have to say at the Tray Station as long as I know what I am dong, and doing it right to meet safety and protocol standards.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

I strongly encourage diners to leave the trays and plates on the table. If everyone do the same, they can't do anything to us. Let the cleaners vote PAP in the next election, we will keep them out.
[+] 3 users Like The_Enlightened_One's post

Like that also can ?? More fighting now.. Oh no.

After eating must March in file of 3 to exit or not?

Govt only say you need to return tray..

You can put it on the floor of the return tray area, they can't fine you..

Of course, only do that if the cleaner is giving you problem.. Most of cleaners are elderly who are just trying to earn a living so don't be so hard on them.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

I am unvax, what is this?

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(14-10-2021, 09:23 AM)The_Enlightened_One Wrote:  I strongly encourage diners to leave the trays and plates on the table. If everyone do the same, they can't do anything to us. Let the cleaners vote PAP in the next election, we will keep them out.

Your meal will costs you$300 extra every time you do that. Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day

(14-10-2021, 10:29 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Govt only say you need to return tray..

You can put it on the floor of the return tray area, they can't fine you..

Of course, only do that if the cleaner is giving you problem.. Most of cleaners are elderly who are just trying to earn a living so don't be so hard on them.

With the return of tray law, many more elderly employees will become jobless.  Garment needs to study the plight of these tray collectors, and find alternative employment for them, so that they are able to put food on the table and not depend on garment for help..... Angry

so how
next nobody with advocate for poor cleaners pay already
because they got power n got high pay
ha ha ha

Can all the cleaners claim Skills Future Fund to attend the Cleaner Manager Upgrading Course starting from level 1 to level 10 depending as far this thing goes or not?

today I returned the tray at lower shelve, the cleaner didnt look happy either le

If it were me, I sure fff the cleaner upside down. I will say I already bring all the way. You want to arrange in a particular way, then do it yourself Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-10-2021, 07:05 PM)maddog Wrote:  today I returned the tray at lower shelve, the cleaner didnt look happy either le

Maybe becos she has to downblouse in front of you Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(15-10-2021, 07:12 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Maybe becos she has to downblouse in front of you Big Grin

What does 'downblouse' means......? Thinking

(15-10-2021, 07:18 PM)debono Wrote:  What does 'downblouse' means......? Thinking

Big Grin

lol Wait get fire by boss rah, Coffeeshop boss is not stupid waste money hire cleaner just stand there watch people return plates??
They need to clean up the table as usual only minus is now no need take back the dirty plates to return station but still Boss surely give them some other work to do, or else pay them for what?

(15-10-2021, 07:18 PM)debono Wrote:  What does 'downblouse' means......? Thinking

Wow, u r an old virgin sia.  Rotfl

(15-10-2021, 08:36 PM)winbig Wrote:  Wow, u r an old virgin sia.  Rotfl

How can a man be an old virgin.....? Rotfl

(15-10-2021, 09:14 PM)debono Wrote:  How can a man be an old virgin.....? Rotfl

The word virgin is not limited to female only lah.  Laughing