Coco Lee’s Husband, Bruce Rockowitz, Finally Breaks His Silence

Coco Lee’s Husband, Bruce Rockowitz, Finally Breaks His Silence

Coco Lee’s Husband, Bruce Rockowitz, was reportedly going to sign the divorce papers this month.

👉 https://goodyfeed.com/coco-lee-husband-bruce-rockowitz/

They separated, he refused to come out to handle her funeral but now he came out because he wants to get half of her money.
[+] 2 users Like lvlrsSTI's post

sad for Coco. I can see she is AMTK and trying too hard.

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

(08-07-2023, 01:40 PM)Niubee Wrote:  sad for Coco. I can see she is AMTK and trying too hard.

She has tried to get pregnant but failed 9 times…if she has kids I dunt think she would commit suicide
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Some source said she was choked by vomiting while she was on the ambulance and she was brain dead before reaching the hospital

(08-07-2023, 01:38 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  They separated, he refused to come out to handle her funeral but now he came out because he wants to get half of her money.

Typical chao angmoh
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(08-07-2023, 01:49 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Typical chao angmoh

That is why her sisters are unhappy, what can they do? They never divorced

Every woman must have the strength to
 stand up to life should her marriage fail.
She needs the inner courage to move on. 
Its her own life. 
Got a friend, when young always chase after pretty girls, the type of girls that he preferred. Until he got jilted.
So he changed his style. He eventually chose the girl who loved him. Got married, live happily.

Terrible man.

Life is never a bed of roses
Sky not always blue
Man fears choose wrong career 
Woman fears marry wrong spouse 
Life is a merry go round 
When good be happy
When bad consider 
It’s all in your palm ✋

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

(08-07-2023, 01:38 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  They separated, he refused to come out to handle her funeral but now he came out because he wants to get half of her money.

I thought he super rich net worth $2 billion

(08-07-2023, 02:55 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  I thought he super rich net worth $2 billion

Are you sure? she paid 800k wedding expenses all by herself and he didn’t pay a single cent.

He is a divorcee with 2 daughters, he is also a Polish Jew, 17 years older than Coco

(08-07-2023, 12:36 PM)Bigiron Wrote:  Coco Lee’s Husband, Bruce Rockowitz, Finally Breaks His Silence

Coco Lee’s Husband, Bruce Rockowitz, was reportedly going to sign the divorce papers this month.

👉 https://goodyfeed.com/coco-lee-husband-bruce-rockowitz/

so she married a Jew.....................so suicide................or suicided ? Laughing

Aiya 被🐐人🐦过,下场就是酱咯,没有办法的

Jews treat their marriage like using toilet papers. I've met many who have married and re-married multiple times.

Coco too idolize the hubby.

Don't want divorce to tarnish her reputation.

Smile

(08-07-2023, 04:22 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Jews treat their marriage like using toilet papers. I've met many who have married and re-married multiple times.

So it is unfortunate Germany never wipe them all out. Such a pity.

She is such a nice and good girl

Reports say she willed the bulk of her fortune to her mum. They probably had a pre-nup b4 marrying. B4 attempting suicide, surely will think of those you leave behind. Unlikely she let her soon-to-be ex profit from her death.

(08-07-2023, 04:30 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Coco too idolize the hubby.

Don't want divorce to tarnish her reputation.

Media say she saw him as a father figure bcos she lost her own father at an early age. Read dis even more xim tiah.

(08-07-2023, 06:27 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Media say she saw him as a father figure bcos she lost her own father at an early age. Read dis even more xim tiah.

The guy daughter support the dad even after three affairs. Real good daughters. Well brought up Laughing

Smile

angmok just want to fark as many cheesepie as possible, not interested in long lasting relationship.

his turtle head stick out after hearing he can get money ah