Come see Made in China Ghost Town in JB

Made in China Ghost Town in JB, but majority owned by Sinkie.. Sad..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

sinki == property means good

there r many types of Ghosts
if u landed into Malacca all the Giant hotels boarded up
whatever the crowds and businesses died.
Owners most likely straits chinese Operators loca could not perform gave up the ghosts
Owners also did so.
So the area still got life r at Makhota
ChiNa from china takes over Portuguese sq.
No more Portuguese flavor only look like.

This fcukup China... always export debt and bankruptcy to other countries

Laughter-13  Laughter-13

Heard that there are landed properties, good locations, in JB that can be sold at half prices. They are growing wild grasses now. Can park car. Own garden area. Shopping Centres nearby.

(10-08-2022, 05:35 AM)kokee Wrote:  as above, china property already hard landing, bubble burst, game over!
like evergrande, almost all huge china property developers bankrupt, closed down & end as almost all buyer stop paying their housing loan on unfinished due to property price crashing down!
the whole chain effect of property from developer to construction to material suppliers to banks, all  crashing hard! domino effect collapsing!

又一千亿房企爆雷,安全房企所剩无几

almost all top china property developer game over in china like evergrande now, their home town also crash, where got time for foreign asset!
all run road like crazy in china due to cash flow, almost all buyer abandon housing loan, banks stop paying to developers, all no money, where got money to transfer to malaysia property now, great job, all these moronic china rubbish! LOL LOL!

if u vaccinated something is growing inside you
very scary one pulled from the aorta.
This problem is more pressing than grass grown wealth.
https://stateofthenation.co/?p=128561

Never touch anything in bolei land..
Rule number 1...

(16-08-2022, 01:39 AM)ROFLMAO Wrote:  This fcukup China... always export debt and bankruptcy to other countries

U change the word China to USA, also applicable..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

After looking at the video clip, I dun think this place is going to be quiet for long. It is currently in this state because of the pandemic and lock down in Malaysia. Once the country is fully opened up, I foresee this place will be thriving with many CCP Chinese and Singaporeans running around singing chip chip ah..... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

The only good thing is rm keep dropping.. hope those sinki at least smart enough to borrow in rm…

any pap ministers n mps n  v highly paid civil servasnts got con on this projects
losing a few millioms is peanuts to them
is just their karma

many yrs ago there was a permanent sec who was so insanely paid to the extend boasted on papers spent ard 0.5million on holiday w family members to  learn culinary skills  family,
so losing a few million on investment is still more worth than spending on leisure

strange none of them dares to say out to gain sympathy

Not advisable to buy foreign home at this critical corvid time
Might not be able to live in it if corvid spreads wildly once border is closed

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

How can a town in JB be made in China?   

The town is isolated because Mahathir changed the rules in the development.  

So Chinese all stop buying and be ghost town.  

Alam Kok, Don't know don't make a fool of yourself!!!

Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl  

Likely most people buy with a view that it will be their retirement homes. It is so close, cheap, good scenery, etc.

(15-08-2022, 09:38 PM)way Wrote:  

Read it. It is only partly built by a Chinese firm.  

Mahathir tarok this project because Mahathir wanted to change the HSR agreed by Najib.  

At most, the develop just quit the project and let Malaysia takes over. Nothing serious for China.  

Understand? What is there to be happy about?  

[Image: JBTown01.png]

(16-08-2022, 09:51 AM)webinarian Wrote:  How can a town in JB be made in China?   

The town is isolated because Mahathir changed the rules in the development.  

So Chinese all stop buying and be ghost town.  

Alam Kok, Don't know don't make a fool of yourself!!!
Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl  

correct. long b4 plandemic the disease was there.
son used to drive me to enjoy great hotel and seafoods in that area.
being a goldbug and history follows me in my thought i always lament the sheer waste.
Angry 

Ah tiong got cheated to invested tons and left broken hearted. Understand thousands of Ah Tiong have their deposits forefeited or sold  cheap at loss when big math throw a spanner in 2016/17. They were promised to become Malaysian residents if they buy the flat.

(16-08-2022, 08:07 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  After looking at the video clip, I dun think this place is going to be quiet for long. It is currently in this state because of the pandemic and lock down in Malaysia. Once the country is fully opened up, I foresee this place will be thriving with many CCP Chinese and Singaporeans running around singing chip chip ah..... Big Grin
Bad idea if buy for investment. Security,  a big problem. Better places elsewhere

CCP Chinese?

CCP Chinese cannot buy foreign property so easily... i heard its package as buy 1 get 1 in China.. buy 1 in China to get 1 in Malaysia.... but now China property market also crashed... by the time recover, there's already new property scams..... ppls wont bother wasting money to promote outdated projects...