Iris Koh lunch time rant: Mainstream media distortions caused these election results

https://www.tiktok.com/@mustsharenews/vi...8733581570?

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

She's right.

TKL ownself cmi. She should let TKL touch here and there a bit then she'll stop blaming others.  Laughing

The mainstream media publishing knew sided stories and bias is nothing new.

The basic fact that the PAP have one of its members resign each PE to take up the post circumvent the check and balance. This issue never came to the foreground.

Although the media helped Tharman's campaign by publicising and amplifying the missteps and gaffe of his competitors ...TKL wasn't a strong candidate with appeal to the public he lost his deposit the last time when the mainstream media did not focus on him.

The strategy undertaken by WP should be considered to counter the bias media. Do most of its work on the ground, be very careful of postings on social media and not attract media attention and controversies that can be distorted to create negativity.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

When is Iris Koh going to jail for her fake vaccination cert case? She should focus on her own problem first, don't be a sore loser.

(02-09-2023, 01:59 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  The mainstream media publishing knew sided stories and bias is nothing new.

The basic fact that the PAP have one of its members resign each PE to take up the post circumvent the check and balance. This issue never came to the foreground.

what she said is not the root cause.
the root cause is the voters.

all voters know that ownself check ownself is not right but they still vote PAP.

no one should run for PE until the govt is corrupted.
then the PAP voters will vote for non PAP candidate.
it happened for malaysia and it will happen for singapore.

just be a bystander and let singapore be corrupted.
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

(02-09-2023, 02:13 PM)forum456 Wrote:  what she said is not the root cause.

all voters know that ownself check ownself is not right but they still vote PAP.

I agree with your point.

When you knowingly waive the check and balance....in favor of a good image president, its a tradeoff.

(02-09-2023, 02:16 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  I agree with your point.

When you knowingly waive the check and balance....in favor of a good image president, its a tradeoff.

in animal farm, if the pig asked the fox to run for president of the chicken farm.
no matter how you convince the chickens that the fox is not suitable, the chickens will still vote 70% for the fox.

you better stay away from running for president for the chicken farm.
wait until the chickens are slaughtered to featherless, you can come in to try your luck.
stay away from the chicken farm for now.

Many ppl remember her way of against the Gov.
Her endorsement of TKL actually backfired.She can voice out her view publicly but pls dun need to let others know who she endorses.

Tell the fish that humans got legs. 
The fish can never understand. 
There are certain things certain humans may not understand. 
Thinking what they know is above everything. 
What's against their ideas are all evil. 
Yes. 
There are such people. 
It's an imperfect world.

(02-09-2023, 02:26 PM)forum456 Wrote:  in animal farm, if the pig asked the fox to run for president of the chicken farm.
no matter how you convince the chickens that the fox is not suitable, the chickens will still vote 70% for the fox.

you better stay away from running for president for the chicken farm.
wait until the chickens are slaughtered to featherless, you can come in to try your luck.
stay away from the chicken farm for now.

Until the chicken found out they would soon be used for ginseng chicken soup, Korean fried chicken, Hainanese chicken rice, chicken burgers, it would be too late to know they are fcuked...... PAPpies, can now stream roll whatever they want to do.....

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

The market is never wrong

(02-09-2023, 02:42 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Until the chicken found out they would soon be used for ginseng chicken soup, Korean fried chicken, Hainanese chicken rice, chicken burgers, it would be too late to know they are fcuked...... PAPpies, can now stream roll whatever they want to do.....

still early.
keppel case is the beginning. no one charged.

stand far away and monitor the Iswaran case first.

One good lesson the opposition needs to do, is they must find and field only good and credible candidates..... if cannot then don’t field them at all..... it’s not necessarily you must contest in every constituency.....
The electorate is not stupid..... they may want opposition but they want good credible opposition people......

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

all along like this.

Yesterday Tharman mention " Media do a good job fairly coverage all 3 candidates " I already feel kinda weird.

This is why I don't see Local Mainstream media much ESPECIALLY Locals stuffs related to Govt.

Only read what Govt plan to do , like new plans, regulations and those social problems

When come International News better see Oversea ones as they report straight , dare to write the truths also you will get Latest fast news before here zzz report.

Even come International News, our mainstream also " scan " just like what they bias on opposition or anyone offend Ruling party.

(02-09-2023, 02:51 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  One good lesson the opposition needs to do, is they must find and field only good and credible candidates..... if cannot then don’t field them at all..... it’s not necessarily you must contest in every constituency.....
The electorate is not stupid..... they may want opposition but they want good credible opposition people......

They want is " not aggressive opposition " this is why WP still can be around. Before that LKY try to fix WP and you see JBJ go where? Sue

Dr Chee also used to be sue , Now you can see they aim Leong of PSP but lucky Leong play smart with them. Smile

(02-09-2023, 02:51 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  One good lesson the opposition needs to do, is they must find and field only good and credible candidates..... if cannot then don’t field them at all..... it’s not necessarily you must contest in every constituency.....

no use.
you must wait until PAP is in trouble, then voters will listen to you.
if PAP is strong, voters will not listen to you.

The electorate is stupid. Most people never think long-term but only of their immediate needs. When the time comes for change it may be too late to regret they have not voted for the right party.

(02-09-2023, 02:56 PM)forum456 Wrote:  no use.

Please la, RidOut, Corruption case, sex scandal, Keppelgate, Sphgate, billions lost by GIC, MAS..... if these not bad for PAPpies, then what will?

They already in trouble ,
daily you go reflect how many civil servant caught corruption over the years under LHL.
recently the EPIC Billion dollar money laundering from Foreigners so call PR in SG. Already lurking in SG from 2017 etc doing before got caught.

Actually is Due to China intel they caught an illegal gambling online organisation trace the name and happen found some stay in SG.

than PAP own scandal beside WP , also weird suddenly two parties got scandal bring out...

than Iswarana case haven't clear ? not sure is it already know PM again delay to say out due to PE and F1 coming

(02-09-2023, 03:13 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Please la, RidOut, Corruption case, sex scandal, Keppelgate, Sphgate, billions lost by GIC, MAS..... if these not bad for PAPpies, then what will?

these are scandals, the blames are pushed to the individuals.
pap party leadership is not involved.

only when the party leadership is involved, it will be the right time to invest in election.
the ripe time is when there is a breakaway group from the party like malaysia.

(02-09-2023, 03:17 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  They already in trouble ,
daily you go reflect how many civil servant caught corruption over the years under LHL.
recently the EPIC Billion dollar money laundering from Foreigners so call PR in SG. Already lurking in SG from 2017 etc doing before got caught.

Actually is Due to China intel they caught an illegal gambling online organisation trace the name and happen found some stay in SG.

than PAP own scandal beside WP , also weird suddenly two parties got scandal bring out...

than Iswarana case haven't clear ? not sure is it already know PM again delay to say out due to PE and F1 coming

all scandals are cleared in parliament.
no objection from WP and PSP.
voters will continue to love PAP.

Heng i listen to my gut feeling and jab 2X sinopharm nia and not listening to her.

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

in short, when oppositions say vote for change, it is pure bullshit.

vote for change can only work when PAP is corrupted.

as long as PAP is clean, voters will continue to love PAP.

vote for change is to bankrupt your own bank only.

Who this gian pung greedy wet market aunty …. KPKB while piling up the buffet table … can see them at those eat all you can buffet fighting for food 
For sure these are the types hoard toilet paper during lockdown

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(02-09-2023, 02:04 PM)starbugs Wrote:  When is Iris Koh going to jail for her fake vaccination cert case? She should focus on her own problem first, don't be a sore loser.

Crazy woman la.
Sore loser. Blame the media. 
TKL ownself skipped a live telecast, blame who?.. Big Grin

Luckily she never scold the Singaporean voters..heng ah!!! Laughing

PAP monopoly

(02-09-2023, 02:13 PM)forum456 Wrote:  what she said is not the root cause.

Hey please be more democratic le. I know you are angry.

But please don't blame the innocent voters democratic rights. To make  their own choice.

And we are Singapore. Not Malaysia. 😊

Trouble? 
The voters compared with Hongkong, Taiwan, Korea, Asean countries, etc...

They know what is Trouble. That's why we vote for current incumbent party. Our livelihood is still better.

Don't take for granted our people so naive. That is the troubles of our opposition. Too arrogant and unrealistic. Better change or you will be angry in Singapore forever.