Confirmed - SG-born Jocelyn Chia is an 🇺🇸 American.

(05-06-2023, 11:08 PM)Oyk Wrote:  My mother bluffed me there is no Han in Singapore

[Image: pop-by-race.png]

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post

(10-06-2023, 06:20 PM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Stop twist and turn you CECA

nudie

(10-06-2023, 08:20 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Hey bros can help or not? My mother's business is bad please visit her at Lor 24. धन्यवाद
nudie

Laughing Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post

(10-06-2023, 04:25 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If sinkie govt didn't apologize in the first place, there would be this discussion.

Why would there be any discussion about SGreans since the offending party is an  A M E R I C A N while SG's Official Apology was offered to the offended M'sian ?
As anyone knows SG-MY can be rather sensitive -  So I dare say, SG's pre-emptive act is itself a very smart move before emotions drive M'sian narrative against SG (again).

Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! - 李光耀 2013

(12-06-2023, 09:38 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Why would there be any discussion about SGreans since the offending party is an  A M E R I C A N while SG's Official Apology was offered to the offended M'sian ?
As anyone knows SG-MY can be rather sensitive -  So I dare say, SG's pre-emptive act is itself a very smart move before emotions drive M'sian narrative against SG (again).

Big Grin

So, you are supportive that next time another smart ass ex-sinkie go insult boleh land, sinkie land govt have to apologize again... Fine..

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(10-06-2023, 04:26 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Lucky she's a Singapore born American ah! Big Grin Born here grew up there lah!

Some insist she is not an American leh and ask who say so  ... Big Grin

(08-06-2023, 03:55 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I never say she is American, right? Who say leh?

(13-06-2023, 09:24 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Some insist she is not an American leh and ask who say so  ... Big Grin

Where is your concrete proof she is an American?

(13-06-2023, 11:42 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Where is your concrete proof she is an American?

Does that bother you that she is already one ?

Big Grin

(10-06-2023, 05:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  She grew up in Singapore.

If she was merely born here and her parents brought her to the US since she was a baby, then what she could never be misconstrued as a Singaporean view of things.

(13-06-2023, 09:24 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Some insist she is not an American leh and ask who say so  ... Big Grin

(13-06-2023, 11:42 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Where is your concrete proof she is an American?

"Singapore-raised American Jocelyn Chia trades law career for comedy"

I quote this for your reference lah! Big Grin I didn't say that lah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(13-06-2023, 03:32 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  "Singapore-raised American Jocelyn Chia trades law career for comedy"

I quote this for your reference lah! Big Grin I didn't say that lah!
Well, this is not proof
This is tabliod gossip

What is the source?
[+] 1 user Likes Sentinel's post

(13-06-2023, 03:23 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Does that bother you that she is already one ?

Big Grin
I ask you again, where is your concrete proof?

(13-06-2023, 04:38 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I ask you again, where is your concrete proof?

Why bother when you continue to be in denial ? Rolleyes

(13-06-2023, 04:39 PM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Now bolehland police wanna catch her.

LOL! This is like Bolehland looking for an internationally wanted criminal.

But then how some demand "conncrete proof" about American Chia's nationality. Big Grin

This Jocelyn is a green card holder@PR or US citizen now ???

Smile

(13-06-2023, 05:09 PM)Niubee Wrote:  This Jocelyn is a green card holder@PR or US citizen now ???

Latest from ST:

"..Chia, who was born in the US but raised in Singapore...now a US citizen.."

Big Grin
https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asi...celyn-chia

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

Boleh land difficult to arrest her. 
She is American.
Freedom of speech.

(13-06-2023, 05:17 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Latest from ST:

Big Grin

You dare to put Confirmed in your title, just based on a newspaper article???

Are you for real???

(13-06-2023, 05:22 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Boleh land difficult to arrest her. She is American. Freedom of speech.

Precisely.

Given the FACT this stupid American comedian was exercising her 1st Amendment Rights in freedom of expression in the USA, Bolehland Gov will have a tough time getting back at Chia through legal means.  Big Grin

(13-06-2023, 05:23 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  You dare to put Confirmed in your title, just based on a newspaper article???  Are you for real???

By you diligently contributing to my Thread, is itself already "real" enuf for me. Not counting SG's MSM having mentioned American Chia is a, well, American.

Big Grin

(13-06-2023, 04:37 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Well, this is not proof
This is tabliod gossip

What is the source?

(13-06-2023, 05:17 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Latest from ST:

Big Grin

This one can or not leh?  Thinking

(13-06-2023, 05:28 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Precisely.

Given the FACT this stupid American comedian was exercising her 1st Amendment Rights in freedom of expression in the USA, Bolehland Gov will have a tough time getting back at Chia through legal means.  Big Grin

Dont know what crap you spewing

Even if she is Malaysian, or Sinkiepoorean, there is no good reason to arrest her

In fact, if she were an American, her legal position will be worse off

That's why she went into hiding and deleted her social media acct

If she felt safe in America as an American, she need not go into hiding

Geddit? Use ur brain please

(13-06-2023, 05:33 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  This one can or not leh?  Thinking

Of course cannot lah

This is not call proof

(13-06-2023, 05:35 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Of course cannot lah

This is not call proof

Sorry lah! Big Grin Don't be angry lah! If I find any concrete proof then say lah!
[+] 2 users Like cheekopekman's post

(13-06-2023, 05:30 PM)Manthink Wrote:  By you diligently contributing to my Thread, is itself already "real" enuf for me. Not counting SG's MSM having mentioned American Chia is a, well, American.

Big Grin
Your lack of logical thinking is beginning to surface for all to see

Good job!!

(13-06-2023, 05:34 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dont know what crap you spewing Even if she is Malaysian, or Sinkiepoorean, there is no good reason to arrest her
In fact, if she were an American, her legal position will be worse off That's why she went into hiding and deleted her social media acct
If she felt safe in America as an American, she need not go into hiding Geddit? Use ur brain please

(13-06-2023, 05:38 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Your lack of logical thinking is beginning to surface for all to see Good job!!

Finally - I see some hope in u....I perfectly understand why pple like you will takes abit of time to swallow simple obvious Hard Truth. Big Grin

Can see now u starting to accept different POV and understand a simple reality that American Chia is exercising her Freedom of Expression in USA.

Speaking of Expression - Perhaps you like to elaborate more about what your reference to "brain" and "logics" when you can spell "Malaysian" but struggle with using the word "Singaporean".  Hmmm....
Thinking

(13-06-2023, 05:36 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Sorry lah! Big Grin Don't be angry lah! If I find any concrete proof then say lah!

Errr..how do u know Sentinel is angry leh? Got "any concrete proof"?

Big Grin

(13-06-2023, 06:21 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Errr..how do u know Sentinel is angry leh? Got "any concrete proof"?

Big Grin

He sounds like angry leh! Sad

(13-06-2023, 06:11 PM)AngTehKor Wrote:  Long face Assmerica woman

Looks like the American comedian will have to avoid Bolehland for long time.

With M'sian gov approaching the Interpol, will that mean American Chia risk arrest under SG-MY Extradition Treaty if she visit SG ?

Big Grin

(13-06-2023, 06:25 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  He sounds like angry leh! Sad

That is hardly a "concrete proof" leh. Big Grin

(13-06-2023, 06:10 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Finally - I see some hope in u....I perfectly understand why pple like you will takes abit of time to swallow simple obvious Hard Truth. Big Grin

Can see now u starting to accept different POV and understand a simple reality that American Chia is exercising her Freedom of Expression in USA.

Speaking of Expression - Perhaps you like to elaborate more about what your reference to "brain" and "logics" when you can spell "Malaysian" but struggle with using the word "Singaporean".  Hmmm....
Thinking
I always write Sinkiepoor and you should too