Confirmed - SG-born Jocelyn Chia is an 🇺🇸 American.

(13-06-2023, 06:29 PM)Manthink Wrote:  That is hardly a "concrete proof" leh. Big Grin

Responsible People dont use the word Confirmed so frivolously like you do

(13-06-2023, 06:37 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Responsible People dont use the word Confirmed so frivolously like you do

(13-06-2023, 06:35 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I always write Sinkiepoor and you should too

Let's compare both of your statements 
a. You refuse to spell "Singaporean" and suggest I do that too.
b. You got angry with your own denial that American Chia is NOT a Singaporean over the heading with "Confirmed" which you say is "frivolous"...

Hmm....something is not right about you leh.
Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! - 李光耀 2013
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(13-06-2023, 06:51 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Let's compare both of your statements 
b. You got angry with your own denial that American Chia is NOT a Singaporean over the heading with "Confirmed" which you say is "frivolous"...

Big Grin
I write so much also pointless

The proof is in the pudding

You can't decisively confirm that she is an American yet use the word Confirmed

You need to do some soul searching to figure out what you really are made of

(13-06-2023, 06:35 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  I always write Sinkiepoor and you should too

What is "Sinkiepoor" leh?  Thinking I'm proud of my country Singapore 🇸🇬 leh! Big Grin

(13-06-2023, 06:51 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Let's compare both of your statements 

Big Grin

I will never use any other word for Singapore 🇸🇬 and Singaporean one lah! Big Grin  "We are Singapore! We are Singapore! We are Singaporean!"
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

Sinkies are poor, so Sinkiepoor

Geddit?

(13-06-2023, 07:39 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Sinkies are poor, so Sinkiepoor
Geddit?

Now let's pause and double CONFIRM why poster Sentinel finally exposes his/her hates and anger towards Singaporeans....

Big Grin

(14-06-2023, 10:19 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Now let's pause and double CONFIRM why poster Sentinel finally exposes his/her hates and anger towards Singaporeans....

Big Grin

At this rate you going, you would be exposed totally for the hypocricy that you're

You will never succeed in trying to place that hatred label on me but rather, you will be dragged through the mud with ur own abject loser mentality

Try harder..

Eggplant

(14-06-2023, 10:43 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  At this rate you going, you would be exposed totally for the hypocricy that you're
You will never succeed in trying to place that hatred label on me but rather, you will be dragged through the mud with ur own abject loser mentality
Try harder..Eggplant

Correction - the only thing I had "succeeded" is sharing the FACT Ms Chia is an American.

The unintended side-show is it trigger some pple who questioned some "ulterior motive" behind the Thread title, demand "concrete proof", struggles to correctly spell "Singaporean"...all that in a fit of anger.

Big Grin

(08-06-2023, 12:16 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  What is the point of the title of your post?
What is your ulterior motive in posting this?

(14-06-2023, 12:14 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Correction - the only thing I had "succeeded" is sharing the FACT Ms Chia is an American.

The unintended side-show is it trigger some pple who questioned some "ulterior motive" behind the Thread title, demand "concrete proof", struggles to correctly spell "Singaporean"...all that in a fit of anger.

Big Grin
It's plain to see your ulterior motive

You cant differentiate right from wrong

You're a goner!

(14-06-2023, 12:19 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  It's plain to see your ulterior motive.You cant differentiate right from wrong.You're a goner!

Why so concern abt me leh ?  Can show us "concrete proof" of your alleged "ulterior motive" ?

Big Grin

Another American comedian took a swipe at M'sia and M'sian...

[Image: chrissye.png]

https://www.therakyatpost.com/fun/2023/0...-mas-joke/

(14-06-2023, 12:30 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Why so concern abt me leh ?  Can show us "concrete proof" of your alleged "ulterior motive" ?

Big Grin
Just take my advice and search your soul and you will find your ulterior motive

With my third eye, I can see through all hypocrisy and subliminal messages planted in forum posts like yours

You better turn over a new leaf bef I treat you like the forum pest Oyk aka Flower Goat, whom I know you hv a bone to grind with him

I was only asking for concrete proof bef you merrily write Confirmed and yet, till now, you still unable to show a shred of reliable proof of her citizenship

(13-06-2023, 05:28 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Precisely.

Given the FACT this stupid American comedian was exercising her 1st Amendment Rights in freedom of expression in the USA, Bolehland Gov will have a tough time getting back at Chia through legal means.  Big Grin

What legal means are you on about?

Making a joke out of a plane vanishing is not funny as most peepur said. But that's not breaking any law.

You can joke about the Burmese civilians being slaughtered by the junta.  You can joke about Ukrainians being killed by Russian forces. You can joke about the rape of Nanking.

No crimes are committed but they're are not funny. That's all.

It's obvious enough that your beef with her is NOT because you love Malaysia and that it's a Malaysian plane. Your racism towards Malays is well "documented". Your beef is because most of the passengers were tiongs. I don't say Han or Chinese because most of you struggle to understand the difference. Tiong is clearer.  Big Grin

(14-06-2023, 12:42 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Just take my advice and search your soul and you will find your ulterior motive

With my third eye, I can see through all hypocrisy and subliminal messages planted in forum posts like yours

You better turn over a new leaf bef I treat you like the forum pest Oyk aka Flower Goat, whom I know you hv a bone to grind with him

I was only asking for concrete proof bef you merrily write Confirmed and yet, till now, you still unable to show a shred of reliable proof of her citizenship

Flowers goat is you.  Big Grin

(16-06-2023, 06:01 AM)Oyk Wrote:  Flowers goat is you.  Big Grin
Goat Flower is you then

Rolleyes

(13-06-2023, 06:29 PM)Manthink Wrote:  That is hardly a "concrete proof" leh. Big Grin

Actually you're right lah! Big Grin

No no no she's not Singaporean

She's American...yes
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(16-06-2023, 06:51 AM)Scythian Wrote:  No no no she's not Singaporean ..She's American...yes

Hmmm...what made you change your mind from your previous post ? Big Grin
(09-06-2023, 05:35 AM)Scythian Wrote:  She's a Singaporean making jokes for a living in US

(16-06-2023, 06:07 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Goat Flower is me then

Rolleyes

Noted.  Laughing

(16-06-2023, 09:15 PM)Oyk Wrote:  Noted.  Laughing

Eggplant

(16-06-2023, 09:18 PM)Sentinel Wrote:  Eggplant

Time to sleep. Tomorrow meeting with someone who wants to be president.  Wink

[Image: IMG-20230515-WA0044.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

to say sorry for what some other people say, what is the motive of that person who say sorry. non of his business right.

now if the subject person is not even a singaporean the sorry was totally out of no where.

(17-06-2023, 08:12 AM)sclim Wrote:  to say sorry for what some other people say, what is the motive of that person who say sorry. non of his business right.

now if the subject person is not even a singaporean the sorry was totally out of no where.

You may also ask why Malaysian police is seeking help from Interpol to track her down?  She's not a runaway Malaysian, for then one could argue that the country still has some jurisdiction over her, for whatever is perceived to be an offence under Malaysian law.

She is an American, she could be any random person from Mexico, France, Peru, Portugal, Timbuctoo, anywhere....you want to catch all the siaolang who say things you don't like to hear?

For our Ministry and Minister to say something, I take it as a form of damage control since she was raised here, and we don't want the ordinary rakyat to say "See!  So this is what they teach their peepur in Singaporean schools!  This is the kind of jokes they tell among themselves behind our backs!  We suspected them for a very long time already.  No point being naise to those sinkies!"

For the Malaysian police to want to track her down, what's the point?  Damage control?

She is already an American yet lied she is Singaporean to tell a Singapore and Malaysia joke. What does this tell you ? Very obviously someone paid her to sow discord between Malaysia and Singapore.

(17-06-2023, 08:22 PM)*天哥* Wrote:  She is already an American yet lied she is Singaporean to tell a Singapore and Malaysia joke. What does this tell you ? Very obviously someone paid her to sow discord between Malaysia and Singapore.

There will always be *some* discord on both sides of the Causeway....which I think is expected with any neighbors.
But that does not justify anyone to deliberately turn subjects that can be sensitive that leads to unnecessary emotive reactions into jokes...

Kuala Lumpur: Controversial stand-up performer Jocelyn Chia has described the Malaysian police’s move to seek the International Criminal Police Organisation (Interpol) to locate her exact whereabouts as “ridiculous”, British news outlet BBC has reported.

https://www.dailyexpress.com.my/news/214...re-famous/

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

The American comedian posted her rebuttal on her YT channel yesterday. Can see got her supporters commenting.

https://youtu.be/g2BZ7b-qhJ4

How come got one bisai drop from her nose and she didn't clean it up?

(17-06-2023, 08:31 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Kuala Lumpur: Controversial stand-up performer Jocelyn Chia has described the Malaysian police’s move to seek the International Criminal Police Organisation (Interpol) to locate her exact whereabouts as “ridiculous”, British news outlet BBC has reported.

https://www.dailyexpress.com.my/news/214...re-famous/

Very famous overnight liao lah! Big Grin