Cost of living skyrocketed, got no $ to eat; where got blood to donate?

Cost of living skyrocketed, got no $ to eat;  where to find blood to donate.

Mr OYK, very sorry lah.

Maybe this time, should ask those millionaires and then, PRs to come forward and donate blood just like doing national service.

Patriotism..
[+] 5 users Like Scythian's post

(19-06-2023, 07:04 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Cost of living skyrocketed, got no $ to eat;  where to find blood to donate

Mr OYK, very sorry lah.

Maybe this time, should ask those millionaires to come forward and donate blood just like doing national service.

Reported advanced Singapore got most millionaires, (and PRs) maybe they should show some good examples.

Patriotism
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(19-06-2023, 07:04 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Cost of living skyrocketed, got no $ to eat;  where to find blood to donor.

Mr OYK, very sorry lah.

Maybe this time, should ask those millionaires to come forward and donor blood just like doing national service.
I'm not a millionaire but I've donated.  Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post

(19-06-2023, 07:23 AM)winbig Wrote:  I'm not a millionaire but I've donated.  Laughing

You are showing a very good example , we are proud of you..

You show it to Singapore millionaires but still none of them come forward.

They are selfish.

(19-06-2023, 07:04 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Cost of living skyrocketed, got no $ to eat;  where to find blood to donor.

Mr OYK, very sorry lah.

Maybe this time, should ask those millionaires to come forward and donor blood just like doing national service.

Your English sucks. Should be donate not donor.

tomorrow will be a better day

(19-06-2023, 07:40 AM)surfer Wrote:  Your English sucks. Should be donate not donor.
Tq..

Google spellings fault not Typo error

(19-06-2023, 07:04 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Cost of living skyrocketed, got no $ to eat;  where to find blood to donate.

Mr OYK, very sorry lah.

Maybe this time, should ask those millionaires to come forward and donate blood just like doing national service.

How does that affect you since you ran away to Australia decades ago? Big Grin

Quitter! Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-06-2023, 07:55 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  How does that affect you since you ran away to Australia decades ago? Big Grin

Quitter! Laughing

My little brown coloured Blood Bank Booklet recorded I have donated 3X in Singapore.

Good or not?
Don't be like that leh, bro?

(19-06-2023, 07:59 AM)Scythian Wrote:  My little brown coloured Blood Bank Booklet recorded I have donated 3X in Singapore.

Good or not?

Good! Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-06-2023, 08:03 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Good! Big Grin

Thank you, bro..

(19-06-2023, 07:59 AM)Scythian Wrote:  My little brown coloured Blood Bank Booklet recorded I have donated 3X in Singapore.

Good or not?
Don't be like that leh, bro?

This Govt has forced locals to hate their own country. 

I think this whole idea of blood donation is tainted by MP Koh PK who encourage rich Foreigners to use our Private Hospitals where your precious blood likely has gone to them for surgery.
[+] 2 users Like Wy:Nox's post

time to set a price for our blood. no money can sell blood to raise for food cost rising. pap want money and now blood.
[+] 2 users Like jus4lucky's post

The ministers should make first move to donate blood

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

(19-06-2023, 07:51 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Tq..

Google spellings fault not Typo error

Stop looking for excuses, Alex Tan!  Rotfl

(19-06-2023, 10:13 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Stop looking for excuses, Alex Tan!  Rotfl

Ok ok I give you permission to poison him like Alexei  Navalny. Happy

(19-06-2023, 10:01 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  The ministers should make first move to donate blood

PAP says nothing is free

Everything has a price..

捐血救人,一步溶慈

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(19-06-2023, 10:45 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Ok ok I give you permission to poison him like Alexei  Navalny.  Happy

Navalny poisoned by CIA?

Aiyah, grow your own blood or produce your own blood.

Next project

8Umbrella Umbrella

(19-06-2023, 11:00 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  Navalny poisoned by CIA?

Next Alex Tan to be poisoned by cityhantam

(19-06-2023, 11:01 AM)klat Wrote:  Aiyah, grow your own blood or produce your own blood.

Next project

Probably from pigs

(19-06-2023, 11:08 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Next Alex Tan to be poisoned by cityhantam

I have no money to fly to Melbourne leh!  Laughing

(19-06-2023, 08:10 AM)Wy:Nox Wrote:  This Govt has forced locals to hate their own country. 

I think this whole idea of blood donation is tainted by MP Koh PK who encourage rich Foreigners to use our Private Hospitals where your precious blood likely has gone to them for surgery.

Even your records shown you have donated b4 for free 

Many years ago, Private hospital will still charge  patient S$1000 for / needed blood transfusion.
Could be much higher today.

(19-06-2023, 11:13 AM)cityhantam Wrote:  I have no money to fly to Melbourne leh!  Laughing

Keep adding pressure and stress him up 
Eventually, he will end up mad inside IMH

. Suggestions 

Govt should set requirements every PR and family members above 18 yo should donate blood once every 3 - 4 years and cap @  5 times .

In lieu of conscription 2 years NS.

(19-06-2023, 11:26 AM)Scythian Wrote:  . Suggestions 

Govt should set requirements every PR and family members above 18 yo should donate blood once every 3 - 4 years and cap @  5 times .

In lieu of conscription 2 years NS.

Those foreigners here to search job must donate blood first

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

(19-06-2023, 01:51 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Those foreigners here to search job must donate blood first
Make them contribute by donating blood to fill-up the Blood Bank

(19-06-2023, 07:04 AM)Scythian Wrote:  Cost of living skyrocketed, got no $ to eat;  where to find blood to donate.
Mr OYK, very sorry lah. Maybe this time, should ask those millionaires and then, PRs to come forward and donate blood just like doing national service.Patriotism..

I read that Australia has lots of beef and milk. ....and no need to work also can eat and drink.

Big Grin

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

Get those rich Foreigners like Jac Fart 5354 to donate blood, lor

Since they never do NS

[Image: 100k-CPF.png]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 
[+] 1 user Likes Ola's post

Picture worth a thousand words..

Maybe OYK should provide a list of  blood donation from today's top 20 Ministers in Parliament.

To convince the general public.