Cost of living skyrocketed, got no $ to eat; where got blood to donate?

(19-06-2023, 03:33 PM)Manthink Wrote:  I read that Australia has lots of beef and milk. ....and no need to work also can eat and drink.

Big Grin

That's interesting

Can you share with us that article or not?

What do you think the costs of one pint of blood?

Probably, guess it's $250 - $300 a pint.?

But With today's high inflation, it may cost even more..

Blood bank should do 2 things..

1. Giving every donor a $100 gift voucher either for groceries or for full body massage.

2. A lucky draw ticket, a chance to win a condo apartment.

What do you think?

(20-06-2023, 06:49 AM)Scythian Wrote:  ..

1. Giving every donor a $100 gift voucher either for groceries or for full body massage.

What do you think?

In your dreams. Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day

(20-06-2023, 06:49 AM)Scythian Wrote:  ..

What do you think?
I remember last time they gave a cup of hot milo and 2 pcs of cracker biscuits.     Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(19-06-2023, 11:20 PM)Scythian Wrote:  That's interesting
Can you share with us that article or not?

Simple statistics - Aside from NZ and other 3rd world countries that exports beef and milk, OZland has the highest cow per capital in the World...

Now the question you should ask is whether Aussie Cows have any rights to stop "donating" their milk for human consumption and Aussies will welcome such entitlement to those cows.

Big Grin

[Image: 4d9aef56.PNG]

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(20-06-2023, 07:49 AM)surfer Wrote:  In your dreams. Laughing

Your blood belongs to you so, you can ask how you should be compensated otherwise don't donate.

No one forcing you to donate what?
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

All those ministers and family members shd come forward to donate their blood for a good cause. Flash it in tv news when they do it and I wil clap for them. The first volunteer shd be health minister. At least shows that they hv a heart and set a good example.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(20-06-2023, 08:02 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  I remember last time they gave a cup of hot milo and 2 pcs of cracker biscuits.     Big Grin

You can donate 3X total 3 pint and they give you biscuits and Milo..

But many years ago,  when your family member needs 2 pint, the surgeon says you have to pay S$1000 for blood transfusion.

Today probably $2000 ( not sure)

They sucking our blood dry we where got blood to donate still?

(20-06-2023, 02:21 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  All those ministers and family members shd come forward to donate their blood for a good cause. Flash it in tv news when they do it and I wil clap for them. The first volunteer shd be health minister. At least shows that they hv a heart and set a good example.

Clapping Clapping Clapping

(20-06-2023, 05:02 AM)Scythian Wrote:  .
What do you think the costs of one pint of blood?

Probably, guess it's $250 - $300 a pint.?

But With today's high inflation, it may cost even more..

The law should make drink & drive offenders donate blood every year. If I recall, I think one pint of blood cost at least $500. 

Most average income middle - age or elderly are skin and bones, yet they want to suck our blood. 

[Image: 1-DD6033-A-7-C2-B-4357-81-F3-AAB4-ACDE9844.jpg]

(20-06-2023, 02:23 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  They sucking our blood dry we where got blood to donate still?
That’s why I said they must stepped forward to donate their blood for a good cause since they already sucked our blood dry. Just to say I am really fearful of draculas.

(20-06-2023, 02:23 PM)Scythian Wrote:  You can donate 3X total 3 pint and they give you biscuits and Milo..

But many years ago,  when your family member needs 2 pint, the surgeon says you have to pay S$1000 for blood transfusion.

Today probably $2000 ( not sure)

Expensive n why must they ask us to donate blood should buy from us instead

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️
[+] 2 users Like Lukongsimi's post

(20-06-2023, 03:08 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  Expensive n why must they ask us to donate blood should buy from us instead
Precisely. I believed they also charged recipients for the blood given to them. So, they shd pays the donors for it. That’s fair.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

They ask you to donate your blood yet they charge patients who need blood transfusion. Good business for the hospitals...free capital
[+] 3 users Like pinkpanther's post

(20-06-2023, 03:42 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  They ask you to donate your blood yet they charge patients who need blood transfusion. Good business for the hospitals...free capital

The blood bank gives biscuits and a cup of Milo to  blood donors each time..

(20-06-2023, 03:49 PM)Scythian Wrote:  The blood bank gives biscuits and a cup of Milo to  blood donors each time..

too cheap should give cdc voucher buy tonic food to replace blood

☝️

Donate sperms got free biscuits and Milo?

(20-06-2023, 03:01 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  That’s why I said they must stepped forward to donate their blood for a good cause since they already sucked out blood dry. Just to say I am really fearful of draculas.
Draculas asking people to donate blood?! 

Nice way to term it.
[+] 2 users Like Buffybuffy's post

(19-06-2023, 10:01 AM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  The ministers should make first move to donate blood

totslly agree
ministers mp n mayors shld set a gd wxample to donate at least 4 times a yr
[+] 2 users Like talky's post

(19-06-2023, 11:18 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Picture worth a thousand words..

Maybe OYK should provide a list of  blood donation from today's top 20 Ministers in Parliament.

To convince the general public.

v gd suggestions .
who says commomers no ideas n no play a part to run the country for the gd of all

(20-06-2023, 03:01 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  That’s why I said they must stepped forward to donate their blood for a good cause since they already sucked our blood dry. Just to say I am really fearful of draculas.

(20-06-2023, 04:40 PM)Buffybuffy Wrote:  Draculas asking people to donate blood?! 

Nice way to term it.
BTW, one correction. It shd be ”sucked our blood dry” and not “sucked out dry”.

ts talk a lot rubbish making no relationship link.

most man has made blood donation during ns.

blood bank is needed for saving those who need it. hope ts nonsense has not caused any potential donor to back off.

donate blood if one can. it may save your love one or yourself when one need it. no enough blood will die.

donate blood is like buying insurance to save life. hope one day man can make artificial one.

Want NS boys to offer 24 mths of slavery

Yet make them donate blood for free

How many NS Boys and Men still vote for PAP?

[Image: JT-famous-quotes.jpg]

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(20-06-2023, 04:24 PM)Lukongsimi Wrote:  too cheap should give cdc voucher buy tonic food to replace blood

+ One year free supply of "Red Bulls"

There will be no problem if all elite can be regular blood donor but unfortunately most are not. So have to ask peasants to donate. But no money no food so most peasants just forget it.
[+] 2 users Like Instinct's post

(20-06-2023, 04:49 PM)sclim Wrote:  ts talk a lot rubbish making no relationship link.

most man has made blood donation during ns.

blood bank is needed for saving those who need it. hope ts nonsense has not caused any potential donor to back off.

donate blood if one can. it may save your love one or yourself when one need it.  no enough blood will die.

donate blood is like buying insurance to save life.  hope one day man can make artificial one.

My mother admitted hospital needed blood, and I showed my brown Blood Bank Booklet recorded I ve donated blood 3X .

The surgeon said no use as the hospital will charge $1000 for blood transfusion.

Then, Where is my 3 pint of blood?

So, is there any good reasons for me to donate blood again.?

(20-06-2023, 07:01 PM)Scythian Wrote:  My mother admitted hospital needed blood, and I showed my brown Blood Bank Booklet recorded I ve donated blood 3X .

The surgeon said no use as the hospital will charge $1000 for blood transfusion.

Then, Where is my 3 pint of blood?

So, is there any good reasons for me to donate blood again..?

Can anyone tell me where my 3 pint of blood go when I needed them.most?
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

(20-06-2023, 07:20 PM)Scythian Wrote:  Can anyone tell me where my 3 pint of blood go when I needed them.most?

Donated money also can’t get back n use right?

☝️