Couple says wedding ruined by decorator who failed to deliver, seek refund

đź’Ť 'A disaster': Couple says wedding ruined by decorator who failed to deliver, seek refund

The newlyweds wanted to provide their guests with a dreamy backdrop for snapping photos, but were left disappointed when the event decorator they hired did not deliver — literally.

READ: https://bit.ly/4bIjKB4

Follow @AsiaOnecom for all the latest updates
[+] 1 user Likes Bigiron's post

Planning a wedding involves so much trust in vendors, and it's devastating when things go wrong. I hope they get their refund.

My cousin's wedding faced a similar hiccup with the decorator once. The couple had envisioned this beautiful, romantic setting with fairy lights and floral arches, but things fell flat when the decorations were nowhere to be seen on the big day. I attended a bachelorette party in Charlotte last summer. Despite some initial planning snags, the bride-to-be and her friends improvised with fun activities and local spots recommended by a helpful website. Sometimes, unexpected twists lead to surprisingly memorable moments.

Bui bui bride Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(06-07-2024, 11:05 PM)Steelawin Wrote:  My cousin's wedding faced a similar hiccup with the decorator once. The couple had envisioned this beautiful, romantic setting with fairy lights and floral arches, but things fell flat when the decorations were nowhere to be seen on the big day.

Singaporeans don't want to do this job. The decorator nerds to hire FTs but also can't get.... no quota.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love