Covid Vaccination Mandatory In Singapore From February 2022

(28-12-2021, 11:03 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  my guess is different from you. he is not so stupid like you. He may not open up so fast.. and probably adopt the zero covid cases and make sinkies to be farmers to eat what they plant to survive if needed .. he would probably even see through the vaccine status differentiation nonsense and believe in real science than the current fake science which can't be questioned. He spent all his life to build religious and racial harmony and stop all discrimination and divide among different religion and race.. you think he will tolerate vax status discrimination? think again you fake oyk

our guess is definitely different from mine because my guess is that LKY will do as I wrote.  Great minds think alike, but an iditol like you shant get it anyway....

(29-12-2021, 08:47 PM)Oyk Wrote:  our guess is definitely different from mine because my guess is that LKY will do as I wrote.  Great minds think alike, but an iditol like you shant get it anyway....

your guess is definitely different from mine because my guess is that LKY will do as I wrote.  Great minds think alike, but an iditol like you shant get it anyway....  Laughing

go fuc k yourself ..idiot oyk , even you are the real one go die  Clapping

(29-12-2021, 10:22 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  your guess is definitely different from mine because my guess is that LKY will do as I wrote.  Great minds think alike, but an iditol like you shant get it anyway....  Laughing

go fuc k yourself ..idiot oyk , even you are the real one go die  Clapping

What a loser.  

You proved to be quite dim-witted.

Sentinel is smarter.
[+] 1 user Likes Oyk's post

(30-12-2021, 12:20 PM)Oyk Wrote:  What a loser.  

You proved to be quite dim-witted.

Sentinel is smarter.

loser like you start attacking people when they lose and you proved to be quite dim-witted throughout the argument. Sentinel don't even bother about you anymore because you are beyond hope. you can't even explain well and just talking rubbish non-stop

(30-12-2021, 01:22 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  loser like you start attacking people when they lose and you proved to be quite dim-witted throughout the argument. Sentinel don't even bother about you anymore because you are beyond hope. you can't even explain well and just talking rubbish non-stop

Sentinel ran away with his tail between his legs.  Don't believe?  Ask him to come here if he dares....