Daisy's Dream Cafe at KINEX just uplorried on 24 Jan due to manpower shortage

[Image: ywW8LGB.png]

https://shrtco.de/ejzqY

[Image: nudie.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post

Another lie repeating, similar to that Tiong Bahru restaurant under Tung Lok.

A few years ago, they also close it down saying it is due to manpower shortage.

But in actual fact, a month prior my family were there.

Their food is YUCKS!

Ordered 6 dishes and it is either too salty, too soggy, too muddy or too flat.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(31-01-2022, 07:03 AM)Ola Wrote:  Another lie repeating, similar to that Tiong Bahru restaurant under Tung Lok.

A few years ago, they also close it down saying it is due to manpower shortage.

But in actual fact, a month prior my family were there.

Their food is YUCKS!

Ordered 6 dishes and it is either too salty, too soggy, too muddy or too flat.

Tung Luk so bad? Never been to the Tiong Bahru one. But I guess it's so bad because it cannot find good chefs which is kind of a manpower shortage?

(31-01-2022, 12:27 AM)bobby Wrote:  [Image: nudie.gif]

nudie nudie

Manpower and high rental costs are the cause of F&B failure. An outlet has to literally work many weeks to pay off landlords and workers despite all the support by Govt eg going digital, mechanisation. Locals are now very educated will not want to take up such menial jobs with no career prospects.

(31-01-2022, 07:08 AM)Levin Wrote:  Tung Luk so bad? Never been to the Tiong Bahru one. But I guess it's so bad because it cannot find good chefs which is kind of a manpower shortage?

That restaurant been around for 7 years or so but never train up their chefs.

If want to open restaurant, why never hire a good chef first??

So dumb of the Indonesian owner.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(31-01-2022, 12:26 AM)pinkypanther Wrote:  [Image: ywW8LGB.png]

https://shrtco.de/ejzqY

bullcrap lah..................

i go Kinex every month for haircut..................the place is the king of ghost towns.............

seriously, even if no need pay rental.................also i won't open shop there.........

(31-01-2022, 12:52 PM)Napoleon Porlumpar Wrote:  bullcrap lah..................

i go Kinex every month for haircut..................the place is the king of ghost towns.............

seriously, even if no need pay rental.................also i won't open shop there.........

I think it is lack of customers as the cause of it's closure......

It's quite quiet even before the pandemic. They lost a few anchor tenants and now become an artificial flowers paradise on the top floor. I think those shops used to be at The Verge (now demolished and became Tekka Place).

They are not wrong, just that a word is missing. It should be "due to cheap manpower shortage issue".

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

So jialat ah