Dalai Lama was doing traditional Tibetan tongue greeting...

Lots of so called tibetan LLamas have been known for getting involved in illicit relationships with other women even though as monks they are expected to be celibate [in certain Buddhist branches marriages are allowed for monks though not the Tibetan branch.] The Dalai lama has so far been free from such scandals. He lives in India if I no wrong. If he were diddling kids it shouldn't be difficult, just pay hush money to poor parents. However with all the constant media coverage on him, it would have been exposed by now.

It is more likely he is getting senile and acting inappropriately. Btw, it seems he was saying 'bite my tongue' , not 'suck.' Luckily the plucky kid dint succumb to adult pressure but just bumped foreheads. Now still covid epidemic, even if tongue greeting is a tibetan custon, iz completely irresponsible and wrong. Datz why i believe he iz not of sound mind.

Aiya 明明 he asked for tongue sucking kena twisted becum tongue greetings

There's aso such thing called butt greetings which is more hygienic

(12-04-2023, 04:16 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Aiya 明明 he asked for tongue sucking kena twisted becum tongue greetings

There's aso such thing called butt greetings which is more hygienic

You mean butt bang butt........................? Big Grin

(12-04-2023, 04:20 PM)debono Wrote:  You mean butt bang butt........................? Big Grin

Bang or rub, you can aso take off pants

(12-04-2023, 05:15 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Pedophiles don’t have signs on their backs or neon arrows pointing over their heads. It’s easier to believe that the “dirty old man in the park” rather than the clean-cut bus driver down the street is a pedophile.
Pedophiles aren’t confined to our Catholic churches. They are in Protestant churches, synagogues, and mosques. Some of them are teachers, counselors, scout leaders, truck drivers, factory workers, and youth ministers.
In fact, they are wherever children can be found, irrespective of age, race, education, occupation, class, social standing, or income.
Celibacy isn’t the reason priests prey on children. Sexual attraction to children, and sexual gratification from children, are the reasons.

https://mentalhealthcenter.com/profile-of-a-pedophile/

Good definition lah! Big Grin

any sgtalker want to suck mine ?

(12-04-2023, 05:15 AM)CHAOS Wrote:  Pedophiles don’t have signs on their backs or neon arrows pointing over their heads. It’s easier to believe that the “dirty old man in the park” rather than the clean-cut bus driver down the street is a pedophile.
Pedophiles aren’t confined to our Catholic churches. They are in Protestant churches, synagogues, and mosques. Some of them are teachers, counselors, scout leaders, truck drivers, factory workers, and youth ministers.
In fact, they are wherever children can be found, irrespective of age, race, education, occupation, class, social standing, or income.
Celibacy isn’t the reason priests prey on children. Sexual attraction to children, and sexual gratification from children, are the reasons.

https://mentalhealthcenter.com/profile-of-a-pedophile/
Bro. you got it right, that is where the problem begins, it is very unfortunate that these males become pedophiles.......... Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

[Image: 89-B8-BBA0-F43-A-4-CFC-80-CD-DC95-C028-E98-D.jpg]

[Image: 4-D2-FFD99-1-A7-E-4-DC6-9-F8-A-6-FFEE5-CAFEDC.webp]

[Image: 9-D0-B1-F78-8643-4-F13-9637-4-E339690-DCB6.webp]

[Image: 0-F17842-A-4-EE0-4-EE8-B901-243792-E116-CA.jpg]

[Image: D12-E6-A6-E-D299-4-A11-B5-B7-FA99974-CE4-FC.jpg]

(12-04-2023, 08:47 AM)T3T Wrote:  sgbuffett, do you really believe in your thread title, that Dalai Lama was only doing the tongue greeting?

Anything negative about China or Chinese becomes amplified big big under Sgbutt.

Anything negative or criminal  about Angmoh and Angmoh stooges, becomes decriminalised or reduced drastically under Sgbutt!

(12-04-2023, 04:25 PM)debono Wrote:  Bro. you got it right, that is where the problem begins, it is very unfortunate that these males become pedophiles.......... Big Grin

You mean older females attacking younger males not pedo meh?  Thinking

(12-04-2023, 10:45 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I think he's just being playful and said the words as a matter of tongue in cheek. Just like we say fark you to others but dun literally mean it.

Is it? Try doing that to a small girl at the playground?

[Image: FB-IMG-1681297656973.jpg]

(12-04-2023, 07:03 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Is it? Try doing that to a small girl at the playground?

If I have ill-intention then I won't do it at a place where everyone can see me doing it.

Dalai Lama was saying it in full view of everyone. Will a guy with truly bad intention be so stupid?

(12-04-2023, 07:03 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Is it? Try doing that to a small girl at the playground?

Why must do that at the playground leh?  Thinking Do that somewhere else nobody can see lah! Big Grin

(12-04-2023, 03:42 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Lots of so called tibetan LLamas have been known for getting involved in illicit relationships with other women even though as monks they are expected to be celibate [in certain Buddhist branches marriages are allowed for monks though not the Tibetan branch.] The Dalai lama has so far been free from such scandals. He lives in India if I no wrong. If he were diddling kids it shouldn't  be difficult, just pay hush money to poor parents. However with all the constant media coverage  on him, it would have been exposed by now.

It is more likely he is getting  senile and acting inappropriately. Btw, it seems he was saying 'bite my tongue' , not 'suck.' Luckily the plucky kid dint succumb to adult pressure but just bumped foreheads. Now still covid epidemic, even if tongue greeting  is a tibetan custon, iz completely irresponsible and wrong. Datz why i believe he iz not of sound mind.

A lot of Catholic priests have been screwing boys!

(12-04-2023, 07:09 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Why must do that at the playground leh?  Thinking Do that somewhere else nobody can see lah! Big Grin

Why must you do it in the first place?

(12-04-2023, 07:14 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Why must you do it in the first place?

I didn't do it leh! Big Grin

(12-04-2023, 11:59 AM)Poomer Wrote:  Can see 5000 years of middle kingdom culture has really evolved the cina sapien in so many ways.

Then again, theres nothing a great leap forward cannot undo.

Can share your original nickname?
Laughing

Smile

(12-04-2023, 07:16 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I didn't do it leh! Big Grin

Lucky for you, else kenna video taped and sent viral...................... Big Grin

(12-04-2023, 04:47 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  Anything negative about China or Chinese becomes amplified big big under Sgbutt.

Anything negative or criminal  about Angmoh and Angmoh stooges, becomes decriminalised or reduced drastically under Sgbutt!
he is losing credibility with threads like this

(12-04-2023, 07:35 PM)Niubee Wrote:  Can share your original nickname?
Laughing
Poomer was my OG edmw.

My last 2 accounts were wwiiii and Lol8zz

All 36 pts chok.

suck tongue is not culture
even if assume he is gaylou, Indu did not forbid,
but one must know not forgot the he intend to do on a minor.
Clearly over red line.

司马南:吮吸舌头

230413-2【藏独自我毁灭了】【达赖喇嘛“吸舌门”,人神共愤】【全球呼声:调查控罪,剥夺“诺奖”】【寒梅视角】

野猫论政 438:达赖喇嘛出大丑,中西方大型双标现场

Lao gay always prey on young boys

此图片好吓人。 Rotfl

[Image: dBGeOr7bSFFDqVP7jpNd8f0XYcj5ETpAaepH0Vcf...s640-nd-v1]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUg0Aj0rkik