Dalai Lama was doing traditional Tibetan tongue greeting...

[Image: s5h0P42.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

Pedophiles don’t have signs on their backs or neon arrows pointing over their heads. It’s easier to believe that the “dirty old man in the park” rather than the clean-cut bus driver down the street is a pedophile.
Pedophiles aren’t confined to our Catholic churches. They are in Protestant churches, synagogues, and mosques. Some of them are teachers, counselors, scout leaders, truck drivers, factory workers, and youth ministers.
In fact, they are wherever children can be found, irrespective of age, race, education, occupation, class, social standing, or income.
Celibacy isn’t the reason priests prey on children. Sexual attraction to children, and sexual gratification from children, are the reasons.

https://mentalhealthcenter.com/profile-of-a-pedophile/
[+] 3 users Like CHAOS's post

(12-04-2023, 05:09 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  [Image: s5h0P42.jpg]

I tot kiwi culture.
[+] 1 user Likes Blin's post

Luckily they use the tongue to greet
and not the dick. Laughing
[+] 2 users Like Everything Everywhere's post

Stick out tongue yes. Suck tongue is not.

此地无银三百两。
[+] 2 users Like dynamite's post

me only use my tongue to taste ATB abalone.

(12-04-2023, 07:30 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  me only use my tongue to taste ATB abalone.

fresh abalone exciting.

Tongue sucking is aso traditional greetings? What's ah butt trying to do here?

tongue only for labia majora labia minora

(12-04-2023, 07:30 AM)K88 shu shu Wrote:  me only use my tongue to taste ATB abalone.
MIW.
https://www.dimsumdaily.hk/retired-veter...hip-at-86/

Now you know why you often spew half truths due to lack of understanding when reading articles!

True the tongue sticking out could be part of the Tibetan culture BUT not sucking each other tongue! That's where you distorted the fact!

Please check what you read understand it before posting ...
[+] 1 user Likes sporeguy's post

sgbuffett, do you really believe in your thread title, that Dalai Lama was only doing the tongue greeting?

[Image: 9c102bb2b32f4df8]Liddat Chinese hit boy boy KKJ Also tradition leh.

https://i03piccdn.sogoucdn.com/9c102bb2b32f4df8
[+] 1 user Likes limpeh394's post

(12-04-2023, 08:47 AM)T3T Wrote:  sgbuffett, do you really believe in your thread title, that Dalai Lama was only doing the tongue greeting?

Let's look at the facts.

1. Dalai Lama stick out hjs tongue typical of Traditional greeting.

2. He laughingly said to the child "suck my tongue".

3. It was don't in a public setting with cameras rolling.

Yes we are all uncomfortable but it is likely to be cultural thing rather than something sinister. They are just friendly with tongue.

Like Russians men kiss as greeting.
[Image: 1fFOxfk.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

I think he's just being playful and said the words as a matter of tongue in cheek. Just like we say fark you to others but dun literally mean it.

Our licking boy ah butt's angmoh bishop and archbishop fathers have been doing traditional Western boy loving ...  lol

Ah butt can confirm animal humping aso traditional or cultural?

(12-04-2023, 10:45 AM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  I think he's just being playful and said the words as a matter of tongue in cheek. Just like we say fark you to others but dun literally mean it.
How would you parents feel if a stranger wait outside the school gate and when your primary school going children come out of the gates the stranger asked them to suck his thumb jokingly are you parents ok? Jokes only what? 

Imagine your child was tongued by the Dalai Lama - how? Ask your child to enjoy it since tonnes of blessings including viruses passed on to your child!? Or can the family GP pokes at your daughter's privates and jokingly said " wa all grown up already!"

There are always decorum and how to behave in public!

Dalai George Pell ?  lol

https://www.voanews.com/a/australian-car...13242.html

(12-04-2023, 10:57 AM)sporeguy Wrote:  How would you parents feel if a stranger wait outside the school gate and when your primary school going children come out of the gates the stranger asked them to suck his thumb jokingly are you parents ok? Jokes only what? 

Imagine your child was tongued by the Dalai Lama - how? Ask your child to enjoy it since tonnes of blessings including viruses passed on to your child!? Or can the family GP pokes at your daughter's privates and jokingly said " wa all grown up already!"

There are always decorum and how to behave in public!
At most you can accuse him of not adhering to "decorum" but he's unlikely to be a pedophile. If he's one, he won't be so stupid to say it in a public event. No one's perfect. Can you name me anyone who hasn't made a gaff in the public before?

So fast coming out to defend him liao. Given instructions by master to soothe the PR ? Laughing

Smile

"..I remember one time he stuck out his tongue and he said, my tongue, said this tongue has never lied.."

https://savetibet.org/richard-gere-speak...alai-lama/

So many paedophiles here

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

As long as someone is anti china, some idiots are very forgiving towards them, and even very protective of their wrongdoings

(12-04-2023, 11:16 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  As long as someone is anti china, some idiots are very forgiving towards them, and even very protective of their wrongdoings

Sgbutt came to mind. He is a suspect too Rolleyes

Smile

Stick out tongue and suck on it ………  Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

I saw this when I was in New Zealand round island tour leh! Big Grin  If not wrong they're Maorist lah!

traditional p_nis hi five greeting

[Image: wet-hot-american-summer-dick-sword-fight.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes grotesqueness's post

Can see 5000 years of middle kingdom culture has really evolved the cina sapien in so many ways.

Then again, theres nothing a great leap forward cannot undo.

(12-04-2023, 10:40 AM)Surely you know there is no suck tongue of any sort in the traditional greeting right?Even Dalai Lama apologizes for it and yet you still trying to whitewash..sgbuffett Wrote:  Let's look at the facts.

1. Dalai Lama stick out hjs tongue typical of Traditional greeting.

2. He laughingly said to the child "suck my tongue".

3. It was don't in a public setting with cameras rolling.

Yes we are all uncomfortable but it is likely to be cultural thing rather than something sinister. They are just friendly with tongue.

Like Russians men kiss as greeting.
[Image: 1fFOxfk.jpg]