Dating Stories

I sign on Army at age 17 right after O levels. 
I'm always an Indian chief in my platoon.

One day my colleague had a pen pal date at East Coast McDonald's. Our camp is at Nee Soon BMT. He ask me go with him as he's scare. He's quite big size and plumb.

When we reached McDonald's at 7pm...a group of 11 girls walk past and giggle at my colleague. One of the girl was the date. My friend dare not approach as there's too many girls.

I walk up to his date and ask her why walk away....she say shy wor. I said u all 11 girls we 2 guys u shy ah? 

No worries....I call back camp and got 9 other guys to come. Within 1 year 2 pairs got married and another 2 pairs slightly later. I got close to 1 girl in the group but didn't work out after few months.

My fat colleague got married and had a daughter....but before daughter turn 3....he died from multiple organ failure at age 30. Quite sad as we were colleague for 6 yrs.
[+] 3 users Like Notdumb's post

Yawnn.....

(07-12-2022, 05:34 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Yawnn.....

U bankrupt got bf? Rotfl

(07-12-2022, 05:37 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  U bankrupt got bf? Rotfl

He yawned because your story dull and boring. Laughing

tomorrow will be a better day
[+] 1 user Likes surfer's post

(07-12-2022, 06:17 PM)surfer Wrote:  He yawned because your story dull and boring. Laughing

No lah....he so poor can't even hv a gf. So i was asking him got bf to fark his arse or not. Rotfl

(07-12-2022, 05:30 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I sign on Army at age 17 right after O levels. 

One day my colleague had a pen pal date at East Coast McDonald's. Our camp is at Nee Soon BMT. He ask me go with him as he's scare. He's quite big size and plumb.

When we reached McDonald's at 7pm...a group of 11 girls walk past and giggle at my colleague. One of the girl was the date. My friend dare not approach as there's too many girls.

I walk up to his date and ask her why walk away....she say shy wor. I said u all 11 girls we 2 guys u shy ah? 

No worries....I call back camp and got 9 other guys to come. Within 1 year 2 pairs got married and another 2 pairs slightly later. I got close to 1 girl in the group but didn't work out after few months.

My fat colleague got married and had a daughter....but before daughter turn 3....he died from multiple organ failure at age 30. Quite sad as we were colleague for 6 yrs.

So now you encik or warrant rank?

(07-12-2022, 06:44 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  So now you encik or warrant rank?

I left after contract ends lah. 50% of colleagues stay on. Army later introduce girls into our unit. So quite a lot stay back and got married to colleagues. 

Guys live on 2nd floor, girls on 3rd.

(07-12-2022, 06:49 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I left after contract ends lah. 50% of colleagues stay on. Army later introduce girls into our unit. So quite a lot stay back and got married to colleagues. 

You seem envious of your colleagues who are married. Are you still single? Why? Your parents pressure you ah?

(07-12-2022, 06:53 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  You seem envious of your colleagues who are married. Are you still single? Why? Your parents pressure you ah?

Lol. 2 wifes and tons of gfs lah. Rotfl

(07-12-2022, 06:53 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Lol. 2 wifes and tons of gfs lah. Rotfl
Good for you, everyday got rifle cleaning

(07-12-2022, 06:49 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I left after contract ends lah. 50% of colleagues stay on. Army later introduce girls into our unit. So quite a lot stay back and got married to colleagues. 

So you are GSO lah.

(07-12-2022, 07:03 PM)RichDad Wrote:  So you are GSO lah.

I go disco with a few colleagues...100% i can get a group of girls out for supper wan. That's why all called me indian chief.

When I was in an infantry unit as section leader, one of my private gave me his relative pic and challenge me if i can date her out by giving her a call.

So one Saturday I call....so lucky she was the one to pick up.

"Are u Tracy? Can u remember me?"
No! Who are u?
"Last week i came to your house to sell vacuum cleaner...u were in the kitchen and your mother gave me your name. Remember now?"
Oh....i forgot...really?
"Yes...u are quite pretty with short hair, correct? ...can i ask u out?"
Oh, u really was here before. Sure, where u like to meet? Can i call my best friend come along?
"Sure....i will call my best friend too"

We met at Capitol cinema....her friend was quite pretty too. After show we walk towards Esplanade....the 2 girls kept holding hands....boi tahan liao!

"Tracy....can i hold your hands...its not nice for 2 girls to hold hands"
She shy shy bopian let me hold her hands lor.

(07-12-2022, 07:26 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  When I was in an infantry unit as section leader, one of my private gave me his relative pic and challenge me if i can date her out by giving her a call.

So one Saturday I call....so lucky she was the one to pick up.

"Are u Tracy? Can u remember me?"
No! Who are u?
"Last week i came to your house to sell vacuum cleaner...u were in the kitchen and your mother gave me your name. Remember now?"
Oh....i forgot...really?
"Yes...u are quite pretty with short hair, correct? ...can i ask u out?"
Oh, u really was here before. Sure, where u like to meet? Can i call my best friend come along?
"Sure....i will call my best friend too"

We met at Capitol cinema....her friend was quite pretty too. After show we walk towards Esplanade....the 2 girls kept holding hands....boi tahan liao!

"Tracy....can i hold your hands...its not nice for 2 girls to hold hands"
She shy shy bopian let me hold her hands lor.

Very nice. Continue pls. This is better than sgbutt's cashier story.

(07-12-2022, 07:47 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Very nice. Continue pls. This is better than sgbutt's cashier story.

We double dated close to 6 months. I like Tracy but she likes my friend. My friend likes Tracy friend but her friend prefer me. So didn't work out lor.

Next story my....very first love!

I live in Bukit panjang kampong for 24yrs. My neighbour has 2 families with 4 daughters. 2 were older than me. But all 4 are really beautiful!

At age 14....one of my neighbour youngest daughter about 9 or 10yo would come look for me after dinner. She's the prettiest among the 4 girls. She would hold my hand and we walk up the hill behind our house. At the hill top there was an old discarded lorry. Theres no path or light up the hill.

We would climb and sit in the lorry drivers seat. She would cuddle on my body and sleep. I love her long hairs and her body smell. When i tot she was sleeping....I would kiss her lips...I suppose she knows!

This went on for almost 2 years till i finished O level. I went to work and fall in love with my colleague.

She was devastated....I know. Till today almost 50 yrs I cant forget her!

(07-12-2022, 05:30 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I sign on Army at age 17 right after O levels. 

My stories are a lot more exciting. But I want to forget them already.

(07-12-2022, 08:15 PM)dynamite Wrote:  My stories are a lot more exciting. But I want to forget them already.

Mine got many I cant forget except a few girls. 
Got 1 time i was at Taka with wife going up the escalator....1 girl on the opposite side slap my buttock and shouted long time no see! My wife was damn piss....but I already told her I had many gfs....she don't believe.  Rotfl

(07-12-2022, 08:13 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I live in Bukit panjang kampong for 24yrs. My neighbour has 2 families with 4 daughters. 2 were older than me. But all 4 are really beautiful!

At age 14....one of my neighbour youngest daughter about 9 or 10yo would come look for me after dinner. She's the prettiest among the 4 girls. She would hold my hand and we walk up the hill behind our house. At the hill top there was an old discarded lorry. Theres no path or light up the hill.

We would climb and sit in the lorry drivers seat. She would cuddle on my body and sleep. I love her long hairs and her body smell. When i tot she was sleeping....I would kiss her lips...I suppose she knows!

This went on for almost 2 years till i finished O level. I went to work and fall in love with my colleague.

She was devastated....I know. Till today almost 50 yrs I cant forget her!

Aiyo, 9-10 is primary 3-4. Luckily you ony puppy love and dint humsup her. Otherwise both of you will get into trouble. How come her parents so bochup. Boys at dat age just hit puberty and beri hormonal. Dangerous yah.

(07-12-2022, 08:19 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Mine got many I cant forget except a few girls. 
Got 1 time i was at Taka with wife going up the escalator....1 girl on the opposite side slap my buttock and shouted long time no see! My wife was damn piss....but I already told her I had many gfs....she don't believe.  Rotfl
I believe. You are the proud owner of beri thick and bouffant hair.  In the wild thick and lustrous mane is a big physical attraction for females [eg lionesses] because it represents vitality and health [rightly or wrongly].

[Image: 1*uGg1LhV_sq2DXEU3f9m41g.webp]

stupid story from dream...

(07-12-2022, 10:46 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  stupid story from dream...

Your China girl friend dun want to share hawker centre's leftover food with you ah?  Thinking

(07-12-2022, 08:13 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  I live in Bukit panjang kampong for 24yrs. My neighbour has 2 families with 4 daughters. 2 were older than me. But all 4 are really beautiful!

Heard that there was a "椰山岭“ in the old Bt Panjang kampong.
Do you know where it is relative to the new Bt Panjang new town?

https://historydelocalized.blogspot.com/...njang.html

http://www.onemap.gov.sg/main/v2/?lat=1.3832096&lng=103.767693

(07-12-2022, 11:36 PM)sgxin Wrote:  Heard that there was a "椰山岭“ in the old Bt Panjang kampong.

http://www.onemap.gov.sg/main/v2/?lat=1.3832096&lng=103.767693

Got no idea. A lot of forest on the hill. Got 1 very old deserted colonial house on the hill before the place was developed into Phoenix Garden. 1 bungalow there only $80k.

(07-12-2022, 10:21 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  I believe. You are the proud owner of beri thick and bouffant hair.  In the wild thick and lustrous mane is a big physical attraction for females [eg lionesses] because it represents vitality and health [rightly or wrongly].

How the fark u know? Rotfl

(07-12-2022, 11:36 PM)sgxin Wrote:  Heard that there was a "椰山岭“ in the old Bt Panjang kampong.

Very hard to locate on this map. Perhaps it is easier if you look for Zhenghua Primary School as that school used to be in that area called "ya sua buay" or coconut forest tail. It used to be the town center and in the old days there was a wet market and a permanent stage for Chinese opera show.  Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

agat today area vs old area. kampong area had a ridge line 

[Image: 4-AB4-EA11-BDA4-43-DE-8488-775-E8-C9-A3-C78.jpg]

(07-12-2022, 11:46 PM)Notdumb Wrote:  Got no idea. A lot of forest on the hill. Got 1 very old deserted colonial house on the hill before the place was developed into Phoenix Garden. 1 bungalow there only $80k.

(08-12-2022, 05:48 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Very hard to locate on this map. Perhaps it is easier if you look for Zhenghua Primary School as that school used to be in that area called "ya sua buay" or coconut forest tail. It used to be the town center and in the old days there was a wet market and a permanent stage for Chinese opera show.  Big Grin

(08-12-2022, 08:49 AM)pervertosan Wrote:  agat today area vs old area. kampong area had a ridge line

Thanks for the info. Managed to find a more detailed 1961 topo map from the blog below that shows a plantation stretching from the Zhenghua Chinese (Pri) School (labelled "Sch" on the map) eastward for 1km or more, along a natural stream. So guess this plantation should be the so-called "coconut forest".

https://ijamestann.blogspot.com/2012/12/...abeth.html
[+] 1 user Likes sgxin's post

My home at 434 on the map. PAP paid us $1 psf for the land! Worst than being robbed.