Daughter of racist poly lecturer had left home for Indian boyfriend

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/ex-nge...836551b4db

lol. note his defence lawyer is Indian.

How come no one dare to report to the police about pap and their plan to displace singaporean locals systematically?
[+] 4 users Like fishbuff's post

Ah Gong disapproval his doter to marry Negro never say.
If my doter wan to Marry ABNN I would do the same
[+] 3 users Like limpeh394's post

See status again, he JUST A Lecturer so call been Employ work for the Poly and MOE.

So suck thumb

Look at Trump, Smile So direct etc , yet ?? wanna charge , sue him till now???

SEE THE POWER OF " STATUS " beside BEEN RICH Smile

I think jailing him is a little extreme. Fine would be the most balanced

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 3 users Like Tangsen's post

Can understand his situation. 
Give a warning, enough.

(07-01-2023, 01:49 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Can understand his situation. 
Give a warning, enough.

The fear is more will weaponised race and it will be blown out of portion into a real issue

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(07-01-2023, 01:44 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  Ah Gong disapproval his doter to marry Negro never say.

the rumor iz Indian bf , not negro yah. Parents may disapprove of Indian intermarriage, but they cannot go up to total strangers to harass them with racist kpkb. Lidat iz inciting racial disharmony.

(07-01-2023, 01:47 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I think jailing him is a little extreme. Find would be the most balanced

Or mebbe a few days stay @ Changi to scare other monkeys. He oredy lost his job liao. The 5 weeks jail and fine iz excessive lah.
[+] 1 user Likes luncheonmeat's post

Can fully understand his personal circumstances which prompted him to talk to the couple. 

He had lost his daughter to an Indian guy....

The couple "acted calm" was because they were recording.. while the uncle was not aware . Pretty unfortunate

(07-01-2023, 01:54 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Or mebbe a few days stay @ Changi to scare other monkeys. He oredy lost his job liao. The 5 weeks jail and fine iz excessive lah.

What other monkeys? Unless they know some strong under current we are not aware of?
The problem it will encourage minority will use race as a weapon … it is dangerous maybe even more dangerous than racism

(07-01-2023, 01:54 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Or mebbe a few days stay @ Changi to scare other monkeys. He oredy lost his job liao. The 5 weeks jail and fine iz excessive lah.

Losing his job at the polytechnic is punishment enough.......... crying

Sg has already rotten, you still dont know meh. Rotfl
If they have followed I Ching, such problem won’t happen. Sg wont be an Indiapore.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(07-01-2023, 01:44 PM)limpeh394 Wrote:  Ah Gong disapproval his doter to marry Negro never say.

If she want to marry a trans you ok? I.e ger go put banana become man act like man to marry your dotter you ok?

ironically I deal with colleagues based in India,Pakistan,SriLanka,Bangladesh.  these ppl are nice la  Blush
[+] 2 users Like TalkingRabbit's post

He just went to the ah neh to express his views how does it constitute as harassment. Neither is it inviting racism. So how can he be charged for it. Even if charged should at most be fine money and not jailed.
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

(07-01-2023, 02:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He just went to the ah neh to express his views how does it constitute as harassment. Neither is it inviting racism. So how can he be charged for it. Even if charged should at most be fine money and not jailed.

We all agree that a fine is suffice......cos it is not a criminal charge......... Clapping

Who has last laugh

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Minority treat like majority, only in SG
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

The disgusting open leg policy make me sick too.
My sympathy for him.

[+] 2 users Like whylah's post

(07-01-2023, 02:56 PM)whylah Wrote:  The disgusting open leg policy make me sick too.
My sympathy for him.

correct

greedy PAP

that why UK VOTED BREXIT!

TAKE BACK CONTROL OF OUR UK BORDERS!

(07-01-2023, 02:56 PM)whylah Wrote:  The disgusting open leg policy make me sick too.
My sympathy for him.
I can sympathize with the lecturer too.......... crying

Life is cheap compared to CECA pride... Road accident guilty likely jail less than 5 weeks...
[+] 1 user Likes Sticw's post

If he is ahnn...nothing would happen. Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes Notdumb's post

just disowned the dotter.

Actually he’s very sway... he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. If the judge passed judgement according to his reasoning, actually the courts would be flooded with many cases. For sure, many members from SGtalk would be charged. Look at the everyday comments, you will understand what I mean.

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

[+] 1 user Likes YummyKing's post

(07-01-2023, 01:41 PM)fishbuff Wrote:  How come no one dare to report to the police about pap and their plan to displace singaporean locals systematically?

Very simple.
Do you know who is the Home Minister?

CHAOS & Cityhantam are 2 sick CCP mother-fcuker bastards, who support Islamic radical Simplemen, aka Imran, who has been belittling Chinese, juz because their mothers like farking Hamas dogs

(07-01-2023, 03:40 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Very simple.
Do you know who is the Home Minister?

Does the home minister's race comes into play.............? Thinking

😱😱😱😱 omg...

Now adays the Gen Z all use phone to upload to tiktok la to shame or damn some one else so he is screwed when he did what he did

His own DD runaway with an ABNN BF, aiyah......must have cause so much destress made him to be unsound mind and end up doing stupid things like above

So i hope in jail he can reflect and change ..

he can either accept it n Hope good things come out of it, like DD marry the BF and have a happy family ...or

let her go and disown her lo...

no need to go harm other people lao