Daughter of racist poly lecturer had left home for Indian boyfriend

(07-01-2023, 03:35 PM)YummyKing Wrote:  Actually he’s very sway... he was at the wrong place at the wrong time. If the judge passed judgement according to his reasoning, actually the courts would be flooded with many cases. For sure, many members from SGtalk would be charged. Look at the everyday comments, you will understand what I mean.

If got read the article u will see dat lecturer was fully aware he was being recorded but he heck care dat it would go viral on social media and cause racial friction, or riots even. Datz why judge got excuse to come down hard on him.

(07-01-2023, 02:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  He just went to the ah neh to express his views how does it constitute as harassment. Neither is it inviting racism. So how can he be charged for it. Even if charged should at most be fine money and not jailed.

If you go to AMDK country as a tourist and a local goes up to you out of the blue to politely ask you to get out of his country bcos they are just too many low class asians there oredy in his honest opinion. U bow your head and accept his advice bcos he iz just expressing his view?

(07-01-2023, 04:30 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  If you go to AMDK country as a tourist and a local goes up to you out of the blue to politely ask you to get out of his country bcos they are just too many 2 class asians there oredy in his honest opinion. U bow your head and accept his advice bcos he iz just expressing his view?

For me I just ignore him. You may disagree with him but it doesn't make him a criminal to express his opinion right?
[+] 1 user Likes Blasterlord2's post

After Lawrence there will be a CECA PM in SG, good luck people!
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

people dont become racist for no reason

many pple encounter ah nehs that do something to them
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(07-01-2023, 04:37 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  After Lawrence there will be an CECA PM in SG, good luck people!

I can never imagine UK with a neh PM. 
But it happened.
So if it happens here, its not shocking.
[+] 1 user Likes Migrant's post

(07-01-2023, 04:50 PM)Migrant Wrote:  I can never imagine UK with a neh PM. 
But it happened.
So if it happens here, its not shocking.

https://www.indiatoday.in/world/story/af...2022-11-16

(07-01-2023, 04:33 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  For me I just ignore him. You may disagree with him but it doesn't make him a criminal to express his opinion right?

It actually happened to somebody I know and the 2 had a polite disagreement. Mebbe you dun see it as racism [see your previous post]. For me the lecturer is a racist but not a criminal.  However he should not be expressing them to innocent strangers who have to bear the brunt of his misgivings.  Fortunately there are laws in Sinpwn dat safeguards racial harmony in Sinpwn  and we should be grateful for them otherwise our little congested red dot will break out into riots and racial violence like US and other amdk countries ie crazies killing innocents bcos of racial hatred which stems from personal opinions/bigotry/prejudice. 

All dis you ok with them expressing their views  ?
https://observers.france24.com/en/201211...iral-video

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/police-report-...-post.html

One thing LOL , Racism , dividend EPIC if you LOOK in depth WHO stir ???

POLITICIANS THEMSELVES

You can see every world leaders.

Look at India itself , CASTE SYSTEM
etc etc

and Our one?? Suddenly play " race card " what this time ONLY MALAY Candidate for PE ??

end up ??? is not a pure Malay ???
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

(07-01-2023, 06:37 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  It actually happened to somebody I know and the 2 had a polite disagreement. Mebbe you dun see it as racism [see your previous post]. For me the lecturer is a racist but not a criminal.  However he should not be expressing them to innocent strangers who have to bear the brunt of his misgivings.  Fortunately there are laws in Sinpwn dat safeguards racial harmony in Sinpwn  and we should be grateful for them otherwise our little congested red dot will break out into riots and racial violence like US and other amdk countries ie crazies killing innocents bcos of racial hatred which stems from personal opinions/bigotry/prejudice. 

All dis you ok with them expressing their views  ?
https://observers.france24.com/en/201211...iral-video

Racist is not a problem. Many people here are racist too, judging from many comments posted. It is just people's preference. But it is wrong if you incite racism against a group of people. You must differentiate between an opinion and provoking actions against people.

Did the lecturer do such a thing? If not how could a charge be pressed against him if it's just a personal opinion to a couple. 

Everyone has an opinion. If you're a christian and somebody went up to say fark your religion can you say that this guy is inciting anti-religious views?

(07-01-2023, 06:52 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Racist is not a problem. Many people here are racist too, judging from many comments posted. It is just people's preference. But it is wrong if you incite racism against a group of people. You must differentiate between an opinion and provoking actions against people.

Did the lecturer do such a thing? If not how could a charge be pressed against him if it's just a personal opinion to a couple. 

Everyone has an opinion. If you're a christian and somebody went up to say fark your religion can you say that this guy is inciting anti-religious views?
Dis one oso expressed his personal opinion to 2 innocent bystanders. The issue iz not the lecturer having a personal opinion, the issue iz him going up to an interracial couple to express his disapproval/personal opinion and persisting in carrying on with his insults even though he was aware it was being filmed.  Dat iz racial harrassment by all accounts of iz definition.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...e=Outbrain&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=content_marketing_conversion60s&utm_term=MailOnline+%28DMG+Media%29_News&dicbo=v1-b9711f887bee4236c380f301fb886fb1-00529a8e9e01c3bfad3c4bd7ec1ab148f6-mrswgmzqme3gellehfqwiljugq3wmllcmu3wgllggbtdqnrsmm3tmmjwmi

It must be burning him inside knowing that his daughter is getting pump full tank by Indian, that's why he becomes sot sot looking at other interacial couple

(07-01-2023, 04:37 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  After Lawrence there will be a CECA PM in SG, good luck people!

By that time many Singaporean will migrate. CECA PM will turn Singapore into a slump land like India.
[+] 1 user Likes Clyde's post

(07-01-2023, 06:52 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Racist is not a problem. Many people here are racist too, judging from many comments posted. It is just people's preference. But it is wrong if you incite racism against a group of people. You must differentiate between an opinion and provoking actions against people.

Yes it his own preference, he can educate what his, if he forgot to teach his children to value own culture or fail to convince, he cannot purse to others. Others are entitled their own views. 
Similarly apply to the religion. 

He must remember he is not Ukr govt.

Anyone know where is this crazy woman now?

An Indian snatched his daughter away, severed the father and daughter relationships
It took another Indian to land him in jail.
His agony with Indian is real but the govt pretend there isn't any
It has nothing to do with racism, it is his prerogative to have his daughter continue the family custom and tradition
...sigh

This sentence wont help racism, it may just heighten it. Word of Wisdom at 38sec

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

Better don't talk about race topic with minority. You don't know who is videoing. 
He just expressed his view. And kanna jail..
What a shame.

(07-01-2023, 08:10 PM)Dan Wrote:  An Indian snatched his daughter away, severed the father and daughter relationships
It took another Indian to land him in jail.
His agony with Indian is real but the govt pretend there isn't any
It has nothing to do with racism, it is his prerogative to have his daughter continue the family custom and tradition
...sigh

The lecturer just doesn't want a Ah Neh as a son-in-law............ crying

(07-01-2023, 08:22 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Better don't talk about race topic with minority. You don't know who is videoing. 
He just expressed his view. And kanna jail..
What a shame.

Its time we migrate back to China  Laughing

(07-01-2023, 07:38 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Anyone know where is this crazy woman now?

She already express it publicly and apply actions.
Yes, the double standard has decay trust of Sg system.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(07-01-2023, 07:14 PM)luncheonmeat Wrote:  Dis one oso expressed his personal opinion to 2 innocent bystanders. The issue iz not the lecturer having a personal opinion, the issue iz him going up to an interracial couple to express his disapproval/personal opinion and persisting in carrying on with his insults even though he was aware it was being filmed.  Dat iz racial harrassment by all accounts of iz definition.
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...e=Outbrain&utm_medium=CPC&utm_campaign=content_marketing_conversion60s&utm_term=MailOnline+%28DMG+Media%29_News&dicbo=v1-b9711f887bee4236c380f301fb886fb1-00529a8e9e01c3bfad3c4bd7ec1ab148f6-mrswgmzqme3gellehfqwiljugq3wmllcmu3wgllggbtdqnrsmm3tmmjwmi

Going up to them to express a view is a private matter. It's even more private than me expressing my view to u here. Enough said. If u can't handle it then it's your problem.

[quote="CHAOS" pid="466409" dateline="1673091481"]
Anyone know where is this crazy woman now?

https://youtu.be/TyNOq9vUbd4

She is happily married to Shan have 12 little Indians Boys

Racist Ngee Ann Poly Lecturer Who Is Against Mixed Race Marriages Talked Bad About The Quran In Class?!

https://www.bannedsite.com/forum/current...n-in-class

(07-01-2023, 06:40 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  One thing LOL , Racism , dividend EPIC if you LOOK in depth WHO stir ???

POLITICIANS THEMSELVES

You can see every world leaders. 

Look at India itself , CASTE SYSTEM
etc etc

and Our one?? Suddenly play " race card " what this time ONLY MALAY Candidate for PE ??

end up ??? is not a pure Malay ???

Her father is an Indian....................mother Malay............ Thinking

(07-01-2023, 08:32 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Its time we migrate back to China  Laughing

Hope I can, even if i will to be poorer, even I will have to work harder.
At least, it is not infested with people that behave like animal, like Ramesh.