Death of 64-yr old woman after jab : MOH says....

(09-08-2021, 12:02 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Then better dun cross the road as some drunk fuggs may drive over you .... stop worrying start living 
You prefer forever tarpow and cannot do shite?

There is a slight diff here. If get hit by drunk fuggs, the victim know who to sue for damages, or take revenge (if died).

If injured or died of vaccine, govt just need to pull out the form of release liability and say you agreed to take the risk so don't blame me.

At the end of the day, those not vaccinated just need to be aware that they are accountable to themselves and their lives ones, and not the nation. That's all.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

To me the death still something to do with vaccinations but hard to proof

(09-08-2021, 07:14 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Actually, you can take the overhead bridge or look for a pedestrian crossing. No need to run across a road when there are many speeding cars around.

Now, got a few safe bridges and crossings to take liao.

You are lucky, others may not be so lucky. But I understand you were scared of the black fungus and quickly ran across the road to avoid it. 

Ok lah, to each his own. Stay safe   Big Grin

Bridges ... but some will come out and says later trip over the stairs and fall to death.

Let's get real, jabbed is a solution in a no-perfect solution. This is once in hundreds of years shite thingy we are facing and people worried about their individual safety. CoVid could mutate further to wipe humans from this face of the earth.

People place too much self-importance on themselves, they dun realize we are just a speck of sand on a beach.

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(09-08-2021, 07:08 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Yes, statistically, it might not make a difference. The problem is how MOH jumps to conclusion and made an insensitive statement based on the stats. This is a life lost, not a digit in the stats only.

Even though the death count may not be significantly different with or without vaccination, but it may involve different individuals. The vacc may hasten death by triggering something inside the body in this case. In fact, I think this is very likely but of course no proof.

I agree that this is a very rare incident if it is indeed vaccine related. Still a life is lost after vaccination, some sort of compensation should be made to the family.

BUT...... if they make a compensation, it will scare the rest still not vaccinated yet because it is an admission that the vacc caused the death.

It is not just a medical issue here, it is politics. What to do? Lets move on....

Its inconclusive just have the courage to state the truth
I am willing to accept conclusion of "possibility" of coincidence....pending more data 

The vaccine is not perfect. Even people who support vaccination don't expect no adverse reaction. The vaccine had rare cases of heart inflammation requiring hospitalisation ...you cannit conveniently blame on pre existing just because it is there!

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Actually in USa, there are states that have lottery to entice more people to take vaccine, but in Singapore, we only see the blame, shame, scare tactics.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
[+] 1 user Likes ArielCasper's post

(09-08-2021, 10:12 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  There is a slight diff here. If get hit by drunk fuggs, the victim know who to sue for damages, or take revenge (if died).

If injured or died of vaccine, govt just need to pull out the form of release liability and say you agreed to take the risk so don't blame me.

At the end of the day, those not vaccinated just need to be aware that they are accountable to themselves and their lives ones, and not the nation. That's all.

That's the problem, we are facing once in many lifetimes pandemic, it's not even world war. CoVid may mutate and kill all humans and people here worry about individual rights.

Humans think too highly of themselves and place too much self-importance. We are like dust and mother nature could just easily blow us away like the dinosaur 

As I have mentioned, jab is a solution to a no-perfect solution situation.

(09-08-2021, 07:32 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Still better to get vaccinated, if this report is true.

[Image: 16284654485173910738534560853766.jpg]

Any report from Assmerica will not be true. White can become black there

(09-08-2021, 10:56 AM)5354 Wrote:  The main reason why I delayed my jab until today is because of fear of side effects

As I almost died after a penicillin injection when I was a kid

And MOH initially rejected those who had severe allergic reaction to drugs

But now allowed people with allergies to get vaccinated

Song boh?

Why not wait for Novavax since you already got Sinovac?

(09-08-2021, 10:53 AM)5354 Wrote:  Just booked my Covid19 appointment yesterday

Today 8 pm I will receive my 1st Pfizer jab

At Queenstown CC

Thank you PAP

You are nuts...you got so many medical conditions until now then vaccinate 
You are playing with your life

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(09-08-2021, 10:26 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Its inconclusive just have the courage to state the truth
I am willing to accept conclusion of "possibility" of coincidence....pending more data 

The vaccine is not perfect. Even people who support vaccination don't expect no adverse reaction. The vaccine had rare cases of heart inflammation requiring hospitalisation ...you cannit conveniently blame on pre existing just because it is there!

They should have stated the probability of vaccine cause and probability of heart disease, etc

Thinking

(09-08-2021, 07:32 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Still better to get vaccinated, if this report is true.

[Image: 16284654485173910738534560853766.jpg]

Yes vaccination still offers protection in a way as deaths n hospitalization rates r able to b kept at minimum... so wiser to avoid crowds + religious personal hygiene + enuf sunshine + regular exercise for stronger immunity 

However, Singapore is also starting to see a few fully vaccinated individuals who have become severely ill, he observed.

"Unfortunately, this is inevitable. As the great majority of our population is now vaccinated... more people will get infected and some of them may have pre-existing illnesses and conditions that make them more susceptible to severe illnesses."

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/h...hose-fully

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Galilo_l's post

(09-08-2021, 11:27 AM)5354 Wrote:  I not stupid like you lar

I weigh the risks before I jump in like an idiot

Your choice. Good luck to you.  Can u show us yr appt letter to confirm the time. We will watch and pray for u.
You are in the high risk alert list.  Fingers_crossed Fingers_crossed Cowboy

The information regarding vaccination reduce the risk of death if the vaccinated person gets infected is becoming obsolete as the virus has mutated into a deadly variant Delta. 
Those vaccinated if hit by this variant Delta, will still drop like durian and die. 
So better protect yourself well whether you are vaccinated or unvaccinated as PAP now decides to open up. I have decided to change to N95 mask as soon as they open and will be stocking a few boxes of N95 in anticipation of  variant Delta swarming our environment after opening. ....... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(09-08-2021, 10:29 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Actually in USa, there are states that have lottery to entice more people to take vaccine, but in Singapore, we only see the blame, shame, scare tactics.

That does not sound ethical

vaxed or unvaxed, all still hv to be extra cautious. dun be like flower goat and laughingcok, yaya and dun bother to update.

(09-08-2021, 11:53 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  The information regarding vaccination reduce the risk of death if the vaccinated person gets infected is becoming obsolete as the virus has mutated into a deadly variant Delta. 
Those vaccinated if hit by this variant Delta, will still drop like durian and die. 
So better protect yourself well whether you are vaccinated or unvaccinated as PAP now decides to open up. I have decided to change to N95 mask as soon as they open and will be stocking a few boxes of N95 in anticipation of  variant Delta swarming our environment after opening. ....... Rolleyes

But can't breathe properly with N95.

Why do you think vaxxed people that kena delta will drop dead like Mao San wang? Any data to support this?

(08-08-2021, 11:38 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I am on high blood and cholesterol medication and took 2 Pfizer jabbed ... so how now?

Different people have different high blood and cholesterol levels. One of the American integrated healthcare services and products company Managing Director says he always fails the cholesterol levels here. The advice is always the same here. But different people have different levels and they can live with it. It can be hereditary.

(09-08-2021, 11:56 AM)dynamite Wrote:  That does not sound ethical

But using scare, shame, bully tactics on not vaccinated, how ethical is that?

(09-08-2021, 11:12 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  You are nuts...you got so many medical conditions until now then vaccinate 
You are playing with your life
Bro, each individual hv their own choice. That’s ok if they choose not to vaccinate.

(08-08-2021, 10:12 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Any surprise, anyone?

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/de...ary-artery

Luckily I no jab

5354 Wrote: 
The main reason why I delayed my jab until today is because of fear of side effects

Song boh?
Unquote

Goldmine wrote:-
Has 5354  made his appearance after his 1st jab of Pfizer vaccine. He was to have his jab yesterday at 8.00pm.
Anyone seen him or heard from him since then? I understand he had underlying heart problem before. 
5354 are you ok resting at home?

after jab better rest, dun do strenuous tasks like moving furniture or antiques

now u angry neber mind because its somebody elses story. just make sure its not your story because regardless yours or theirs you will be angry very angry but no use..

(10-08-2021, 10:08 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  5354 Wrote: 
The main reason why I delayed my jab until today is because of fear of side effects

Song boh?
Unquote

Goldmine wrote:-
Has 5354  made his appearance after his 1st jab of Pfizer vaccine. He was to have his jab yesterday at 8.00pm.
Anyone seen him or heard from him since then? I understand he had underlying heart problem before. 
5354 are you ok resting at home?

ya this cpf man diam2 for sometime already maybe not enuf traffic in this new sgtalk?

(10-08-2021, 10:37 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  after jab better rest, dun do strenuous tasks like moving furniture or antiques

My 2nd shots no incidents on exercise, on my 4th day I started jogging and lim chui ..... HENG HAR  Clapping Open-mouthed_smile

(09-08-2021, 11:21 AM)Stoki Wrote:  They should have stated the probability of vaccine cause and probability of heart disease, etc

Thinking
In the very beginning, they have never pressed the alert button and sounds the warning.  There wasn't any such serious warnings flashing in the news media.  At least if they done it, many wud hv seek medical advice/checks whether their heart is in good shape or not.  Until so many cases surfaced, it is already too late.

(10-08-2021, 12:17 PM)5354 Wrote:  This morning I already did 2 trips from my old 3 rm to my new 5I resale HDB flat

Moved a block of jade heavier than me using a trolley suitcase and 3 heavy bronze pieces using a haversack

After my Pfizer jab at 8 pm yesterday until now NO noticeable side effect except cannot sleep well at night

No fever, no headache, no chest pain, no tiredness as I already walked two rounds with heavy stuff from my flat to bus stop, 11 mins walk

Later today will do another round of walking to move my bronze and jade collection built over the past 30 years

[Image: WHYocOf.jpg]

Steady lah!. You superman. As fit as a fiddle.  Good that u came out of this unscathed. Still u have to be careful not to over-strained yourself. Its too early to tell. If in the next few days no side effect u should be fine. Rest well till then.

younger ppl are ok. old folks like flower goat and laughingcok hv to drink more water and rest more

(08-08-2021, 11:00 PM)Galilo_l Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-20210504-001227-Samsung-Internet.jpg]

i think this is outdated?
[+] 1 user Likes OLT's post

(09-08-2021, 10:29 AM)ArielCasper Wrote:  Actually in USa, there are states that have lottery to entice more people to take vaccine, but in Singapore, we only see the blame, shame, scare tactics.
Only shameful people wil resort to all these especially those MIWs.  They hv no care or concerns on human life and their evil beings are embedded in them.