Death of 64-yr old woman after jab : MOH says....

Any surprise, anyone?

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/de...ary-artery

(08-08-2021, 10:12 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Any surprise, anyone?

we need a real hero in tough times to expose all the lies

(08-08-2021, 10:17 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  we need a real hero in tough times to expose all the lies

Trouble is, you can never expose the lies because it can not be proven. 

*When a person gets covid and then die -> due to covid complications

*When a person get vaccinated and then die - > not related to vaccine.

How to prove? Up to them to say what they like to say.
[+] 1 user Likes RichDad's post

(08-08-2021, 10:25 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Trouble is, you can never expose the lies because it can not be proven. 

Sad

have to avoid cycling, eating durians, mopping, ...

(08-08-2021, 10:25 PM)RichDad Wrote:  Trouble is, you can never expose the lies because it can not be proven. 

I concur with your statements. Clapping

PAP only wants you take vaccination and does not care if you have hypertensive heart disease and coronary artery disease.

Coincidentally, most people die of heart problem after vaccination.

Before taking vaccine, do the followings
1) Go for checkup to confirm that you do not have heart disease and coronary artery disease.
2) If you have problem, fix the problem first with medicine or surgery.
3) Once your heart problem is under control, then consider for vaccination.
4) After vaccination, stay in hospital for a few days to make sure you have no heart attack or stroke.

The above steps can save many lives after vaccination
[+] 1 user Likes forum456's post

walau, one day one mati. hopefully no more heightening. sighSad

For covid complication, this is what 1 article suggested.. Not sure how accurate it is..

https://www.webmd.com/lung/coronavirus-complications#1

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

[Image: Screenshot-20210504-001227-Samsung-Internet.jpg]

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

With such inherent afflictions, the auntie's demise might not be attributable to the vaccination.
[+] 1 user Likes SotongOngTee's post

(08-08-2021, 10:17 PM)happyharvest Wrote:  we need a real hero in tough times to expose all the lies
Shd they be pofmaed? I am very angry when I heard the conclusion. Don’t their hands touch their heart when saying this? Obviously this claim needs to be seriously examined. I felt very sad for this 64-yr old lady. May her soul rest-in-peace.

Let me put it more simply.

1. Let's say on day you vaccinate 5 million people.

2. Out of 5 million people everyday 100 people die of various causes with or without the vaccine.

3. You will get by coincidence 100 people who die one day after vaccine 100 people who die 2 days after vaccine and so on.

It is very hard to separate deaths caused by vaccine and other causes.

The people who are anti vaccine can claim the deaths are due to vaccine and the other side will claim the other theory that it is coincidence.

Let's say the in story woman has heart problems and hypertension...how do we know the vaccine did not trigger something that cause death due to heat failure? We do not know.

One way is to count the number of deaths ....did more people die? For example everyday 110 people die instead of the normal 100 when there was no vaccination.

I don't agree that we can conclude looking at the medical case history of the woman. People her age is common to have some medical condition. So attributing her death to pre existing conditions seems more convenient than scientific.

Having said that, suppose the vaccine did have a negative health impact and the woman died from it it has to be a very rare case. ...and it is still better to take the vaccine than to go unvaccinated .....

Govt around the world should track these unfortunate cases to see if there is a pattern and whether overall death rate due to non covidr causes has increased since vaccination.

For example Israel found that vaccine affected.the heart of a very small number of people and it is something to watch out for....but they still continue vaccination as the number of deaths will be far higher due to covid19.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Expose or not .... the world is opening-up ... like it or not

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

how about go taking sinovax since it is accepted by gov now (for those old and having underlining existing conditions.) after inoculated you can have a peaceful mind coz authority would not harass you after that.

(08-08-2021, 11:17 PM)Bigbluedot Wrote:  how about go taking sinovax since it is accepted by gov now (for those old and having underlining existing conditions.) after inoculated you can have a  peaceful mind coz authority would not harass you after that.

Like that also need to ask people ... the bottom line ...... the world is opening liow

I am not surprised.  I as a layman have already warn many times  people with underlying heart problem should not take the jab.

They can still say people suffering hypertension is safe to take the jab - Poster so prominantly display on the Notice Board next to the lift below my block.  Angry

(08-08-2021, 11:20 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Like that also need to ask people ... the bottom line ...... the world is opening liow

The opening cannot last long because vaccine protection will fade with time.
once more vaccinated people are in ICU, the world will close until a longer lasting vaccine appears.

(08-08-2021, 11:34 PM)Goldmine Wrote:   
I am not surprised.  I as a layman have already warn many times  people with underlying heart problem should not take the jab.

They can still say people suffering hypertension is safe to take the jab - Poster so prominantly display on the Notice Board next to the lift below my block.  Angry

I am on high blood and cholesterol medication and took 2 Pfizer jabbed ... so how now?

(08-08-2021, 11:38 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I am on high blood and cholesterol medication and took 2 Pfizer jabbed ... so how now?

Those are different from heart problem. The vascular system are intact.

(08-08-2021, 11:37 PM)forum456 Wrote:  The opening cannot last long because vaccine protection will fade with time.
once more vaccinated people are in ICU, the world will close until a longer lasting vaccine appears.
Then what you propose .. lockdown forever or go take a dip in Bedok Reservoir 
Can tell your mental resilience is weak.
COME ON .... NO CHOICE ... JUMP AND HOPE FOR THE BEST .......  WOOOOOOO WOOOOOOOO .....

(08-08-2021, 11:44 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  Those are different from heart problem. The vascular system are intact.

Then better dun cross the road as some drunk fuggs may drive over you .... stop worrying start living 
You prefer forever tarpow and cannot do shite?

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(08-08-2021, 11:13 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Let me put it more simply.

1. Let's say on day  you vaccinate 5 million people.

2. Out of 5 million people everyday 100 people die of various causes with or without the vaccine.

3. You will get by coincidence 100 people who die one day after vaccine 100 people who die 2 days after vaccine and so on.

It is very hard to separate deaths caused by vaccine and other causes.

The people who are anti vaccine can claim the deaths are due to vaccine and the other side will claim the other theory that it is coincidence.

Let's say the in story woman has heart problems and hypertension...how do we know the vaccine did not trigger something that cause death due to heat failure? We do not know.

One way is to count the number of deaths ....did more people die? For example everyday 110 people die instead of the normal 100 when there was no vaccination.

I don't agree that we can conclude looking at the medical case history of the woman. People her age is common to have some medical condition. So attributing her death to pre existing conditions  seems more convenient than scientific.

Having said that, suppose the vaccine did have a negative health impact and the woman died from it it has to be a very rare case. ...and it is still better to take the vaccine than to go unvaccinated .....

Govt around the world should track these unfortunate cases to see if there is a pattern and whether overall death rate due to non covidr causes has increased since vaccination.

For example Israel found that vaccine affected.the heart of a very small number of people and it is something to watch out for....but they still continue vaccination as the number of deaths will be far higher due to covid19.

Yes, statistically, it might not make a difference. The problem is how MOH jumps to conclusion and made an insensitive statement based on the stats. This is a life lost, not a digit in the stats only.

Even though the death count may not be significantly different with or without vaccination, but it may involve different individuals. The vacc may hasten death by triggering something inside the body in this case. In fact, I think this is very likely but of course no proof.

I agree that this is a very rare incident if it is indeed vaccine related. Still a life is lost after vaccination, some sort of compensation should be made to the family.

BUT...... if they make a compensation, it will scare the rest still not vaccinated yet because it is an admission that the vacc caused the death.

It is not just a medical issue here, it is politics. What to do? Lets move on....

(09-08-2021, 12:02 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Then better dun cross the road as some drunk fuggs may drive over you .... stop worrying start living 
You prefer forever tarpow and cannot do shite?

Actually, you can take the overhead bridge or look for a pedestrian crossing. No need to run across a road when there are many speeding cars around.

Now, got a few safe bridges and crossings to take liao.

You are lucky, others may not be so lucky. But I understand you were scared of the black fungus and quickly ran across the road to avoid it. 

Ok lah, to each his own. Stay safe   Big Grin

Is the meow meow smelly? Laughing Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Still better to get vaccinated, if this report is true.

[Image: 16284654485173910738534560853766.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

As expected.

Before: At your service; After: Serves you right!

(09-08-2021, 08:17 AM)Fit Wrote:  As expected.

“We see about 1,000 strokes and heart attacks every month, handled by our public hospitals, and as we vaccinate in large numbers, coincidental strokes and heart attacks after vaccination will occur,” said MOH.

Read more at https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/de...ary-artery

No, this is not expected.

If these 1000 patients are getting proper and early treatment, there is no way that they will get stroke or heart attack.
Most people get stroke or heart attack because they are not aware of their conditions or getting late treatment.
1000 heart attacks and stroke per month are too many.

I no need to read their reply I also know the answer beforehand. It will always not be due to covid vaccine wan lah Laughing Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

All must have medical insurance policies and govt must get ntuc to issue for all. Die after vaccination get such compensation.