India’s Citizenship Amendment Act ensures Muslims not have the same rights as Hindus

Impressions are that in Malaysia everything is race-based particularly politics and access...

(19-03-2024, 02:05 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Impressions are that in Malaysia everything is race-based particularly politics and access...

Also in Singapore.

Many race-based policies.
[+] 1 user Likes Ali Imran's post

(19-03-2024, 02:08 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Also in Singapore. Many race-based policies.

Of course there are. Else your  posting won't be so race-centric liao.... BTW, your latest comment about "be thankful"  sounds awefully like this character...

I hope I had wronged you. Big Grin

[Image: jusuf-kalla-thank-you-website-1.jpg]
(19-03-2024, 11:34 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Singapore don't need to worry about race coz it's 75% Chinese majority.
(19-03-2024, 01:50 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So, be thankful that the Malays around us let us prosper here.

You've got friendly neighbours? Grow Up! 李光耀 2013

(19-03-2024, 02:05 PM)lylcnn Wrote:  Impressions are that in Malaysia everything is race-based particularly politics and access...

I am would be surprised Muslims in M'sian and Indonesia consider India as their top tourist destination..

Given the open anti-Muslim policies of India under Modi's Hindu-supremacist BJP gov,  I can see why the newly elected Maldvise President, who is a Muslim, decided to kick out Indian soldiers station in his country and pivot to China. Big Grin

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2024/3/12...er-reports

(19-03-2024, 02:33 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Of course there are. Else your  posting won't be so race-centric liao.... BTW, your latest comment about "be thankful"  sounds awefully like this character...

I hope I had wronged you. Big Grin

[Image: jusuf-kalla-thank-you-website-1.jpg]

Yeah.. I only do this race bickering with you coz you started it.

Big Grin

(19-03-2024, 01:50 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  So, be thankful that the Malays around us let us prosper here.

fark you

we won the confromtmasi

not the malays

(19-03-2024, 03:20 PM)grotesqueness Wrote:  fark you

we won the confromtmasi

not the malays

During that conflict, the Malaysian Navy stationed their warships here, to protect us from the Indonesian.

When you get bullied by angmoh, we will come to your rescue. And we will stop your supervisor from slapping you around during your internship.

(19-03-2024, 03:21 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  During that conflict, the Malaysian Navy stationed their warships here, to protect us from the Indonesian.

When you get bullied by angmoh, we will come to your rescue. And we will stop your supervisor from slapping you around during your internship.

you still singing in the middle of the night in your  dreams

(19-03-2024, 02:08 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Also in Singapore.

Many race-based policies.

Yes, our policies give special privileges to certain race.

Ignore List: Oyk

(19-03-2024, 03:59 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yes, our policies give special privileges to certain race.

hehehe

Yes correct.

Smile

(19-03-2024, 02:48 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Yeah.. I only do this race bickering with you coz you started it. Big Grin

Huh ?

My 1st post is about Muslim in Gaza

Your 1st post is about Chinese race in SG...

And you accused me of starting arguement over race ? Rolleyes

(19-03-2024, 11:34 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  Singapore don't need to worry about race coz it's 75% Chinese majority.

(19-03-2024, 03:59 PM)Blasterlord2 Wrote:  Yes, our policies give special privileges to certain race.

I only hear some pple complain SG got "Chinese Privileges"  while India's Caste System continue to be practiced where ever Indians are....

Why ah ? Big Grin 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...wsom-veto/

[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(19-03-2024, 08:29 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Huh ?

My 1st post is about Muslim in Gaza

Your 1st post is about Chinese race in SG...

And you accused me of starting arguement over race ? Rolleyes

I see you as a nice guy having fun doing racial ribbing. I'm fine with it.

(19-03-2024, 11:26 PM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I see you as a nice guy having fun doing racial ribbing. I'm fine with it.

Not at all - My nature is like majority 75% of SGreans for being "nice and fine" with anyone and everyone regardless of race, language or religion.

That itself makes SG a far far more pleasant place than a anti-Muslim India. Don't you agree ?    Big Grin

(20-03-2024, 12:03 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Not at all - My nature is like majority 75% of SGreans for being "nice and fine" with anyone and everyone regardless of race, language or religion.

That itself makes SG a far far more pleasant place than a anti-Muslim India. Don't you agree ?    Big Grin

I'm not sure where you're taking me so I will hold back if you don't mind.

But I'll say this about India. They are emboldened by what Israel is doing to the Muslims.

Smile

(20-03-2024, 12:09 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  I'm not sure where you're taking me so I will hold back if you don't mind.
But I'll say this about India. They are emboldened by what Israel is doing to the Muslims.
Smile

Nothing is further from the truth - So why "hold back" with the FACT both Israeli and Indian gov had shown to be anti-Muslim for decades ?

You should learn from M'sian PM Anwar who didn't "held back" by expressing his disgust on Israel/Palestine issue to the visiting German Chancellor who supported Israel...

(20-03-2024, 12:17 AM)Manthink Wrote:  Nothing is further from the truth - So why "hold back" with the FACT both Israeli and Indian gov had shown to be anti-Muslim for decades ?

You should learn from M'sian PM Anwar who didn't "held back" by expressing his disgust on Israel/Palestine issue to the visiting German Chancellor who supported Israel...

LOL

If you know me, you'd know I am very vocal on the Israel/Palestine issue. I don't hide my disgust at the Zionists and their supporters.

Those are tourists.

I didn't know that 75% of the people walking about and fucking are tourists from China. Do you have the sauce, if not then you are just another Raeesah Khan, a liar. 

And in case you didn't know this, Malaysia is BEGGING them to go there because they just can't stop smelling those plane loads of renmimbi.  I saw it with my own eyes when in Malacca.  Rolleyes

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love

(20-03-2024, 12:26 AM)Ali Imran Wrote:  LOL If you know me, you'd know I am very vocal on the Israel/Palestine issue. I don't hide my disgust at the Zionists and their supporters.

Vocal ? OK...so does your same disgust applies to India ?  - borrowing your previous remark comment, The South Asian country is "emboldened" by what Israel is doing to the Muslims for decades...in the supposedly world's largest "democracy" ?
Big Grin

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/asia/ant...ys-4149141
https://www.straitstimes.com/world/naren...s-in-india

(19-03-2024, 09:46 AM)grotesqueness Wrote:  PROTECTIONISM IS EVERYWHERE

NO SUCH THING AS GLOBALIZATION

You are responding to imaginary comments. No where in my post was I ever remotely talking about protectionism wor.

Observer = KILLjoy = starbugstk = Dan = lvlrsSTI = OWNER.
Trying so hard to find my Archilles Point wor. Hehe Love