Did I witnessed racism on a MRT?

Now I am on the train to office. I was seated and a indian FW I think sat beside me in between another person whom not sure a Singaporean or foreign traxhes. 

That person stood up, walk and stand away immediately after the indian FW sat down. Is that racism?

Oh yeah that person who stood up is so happen to be an indian

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

Caste System in SG liao lor not just in India.

Northern Indian don't like southern indians/
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

By the way wow so good now than go Office ?? So your working hours is from Lunch time till night time 10pm?

(07-10-2021, 11:37 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Caste System in SG liao lor not just in India.

Then why those indians never bitch or kow peh caste system instead of crying racism. This is also another form of racism.

From today onwards, any non Chinese accuse me of racism I will turn around and cry racism back because you are targeting me because I am Chinese

(07-10-2021, 11:38 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  By the way wow so good now than go Office ?? So your working hours is from Lunch time till night time 10pm?

Only on essential issues. Go back to change my office laptop .... it kaput. Must nose poke before heading back

(07-10-2021, 11:40 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Then why those indians never bitch or kow peh caste system instead of crying racism. This is also another form of racism.

From today onwards, any non Chinese accuse me of racism I will turn around and cry racism back because you are targeting me because I am Chinese

This is why I do highlight on this Caste System. Northern Indians " some " bring their caste system mentally into SG.
Sham recently talk about foreigner matter , he claim what " Chinese " I know he indirectly means CCP whatever but hey how about foreigner indians?
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Many Indians believed that caste system is their god given rights. Especially those who serve as religious leaders within their country, believed that they held the highest caste of all.

Even Ghani who bring the independence of their country back then did not push to remove this caste system.

Which resulted their problems to persist till today. Which is a sad thing.

But it’s always easy for one to sees another person issues but failed to see their own. Which explained the remarks made public by our law minister.

If the minority behave against minority is keep silence... but when a majority rides over a minority certain shame will come out lecture to exercise restraint on our privileges...

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

It seems in HK it is a non issue.
Very common that the local Hongkies will just move away whenever a non-Chinese sits beside them.

(07-10-2021, 11:33 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Now I am on the train to office. I was seated and a indian FW I think sat beside me in between another person whom not sure a Singaporean or foreign traxhes. 

That person stood up, walk and stand away immediately after the indian FW sat down. Is that racism?

Our MP and media whom like to bring up racist issue in SG should ask why local Indian and FW Indian has issues too..
Racism at play?..
Why this topic sweep under carpet?

Could be because of smell Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Honestly, if this continues, average Singaporean joe will boycott anything and everything indian. Then real troubles begin

(07-10-2021, 11:49 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  This is why I do highlight on this Caste System. Northern Indians " some " bring their caste system mentally into SG.
Sham recently talk about foreigner matter , he claim what " Chinese " I know he indirectly means CCP whatever but hey how about foreigner indians?

Then can we claim he is a racist?

(07-10-2021, 12:23 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Our MP and media whom like to bring up racist issue in SG should ask why local Indian and FW Indian has issues too..
Racism at play?..

And they dangerously politicize it.

(07-10-2021, 01:18 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Then can we claim he is a racist?

obviously , why he cannot just stick to mention Foreigner Interfere why must mention " Chinese " ?

(07-10-2021, 12:23 PM)moonrab Wrote:  Our MP and media whom like to bring up racist issue in SG should ask why local Indian and FW Indian has issues too..
Racism at play?..

The FT Indians looked down on FW Indians.  They bring the caste system to Singapore.  But in reality both are of the race Indians, then why the issue comes into play.....
[+] 2 users Like debono's post

(07-10-2021, 01:31 PM)debono Wrote:  The FT Indians looked down on FW Indians.  They bring the caste system to Singapore.  But in reality both are of the race Indians, then why the issue comes into play.....
To cover the CECA troubles with a racial issue .... it's extremely dangerous game these white country selling thieves are playing

(07-10-2021, 01:31 PM)debono Wrote:  The FT Indians looked down on FW Indians.  They bring the caste system to Singapore.  But in reality both are of the race Indians, then why the issue comes into play.....

That's not race issue. That is caste issue. Every race also got such people. For example a rich chinese elite or towkay look down on a chinese kopi kia. ...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(07-10-2021, 11:37 AM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Caste System in SG liao lor not just in India.

Welcome to Indiapore

(07-10-2021, 01:18 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  And they dangerously politicize it.

Our golden rule in SG politic of not touching racial issue is broken...
Sad day for SG

(07-10-2021, 12:40 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Could be because of smell Big Grin

If the FW have exactly same smell as meow meow.. would u move away?
Thinking

Smile
[+] 1 user Likes Niubee's post

And the politicians used Chinese race as a bogeyman.  .
To gain minority votes...
In every nation, there will be a few racist incidents. 
And from all races, majority and minority. 

We lived together over the last 50 years harmoniously. 
Until Khan's Chinese privilege post arrived...

Now MP, media targeted the Chinese Majority..
[+] 2 users Like moonrab's post

(07-10-2021, 02:35 PM)moonrab Wrote:  And the politicians used Chinese race as a bogeyman.  .
To gain minority votes...
In every nation, there will be a few racist incidents. 
And from all races, majority and minority. 

We lived together over the last 50 years harmoniously. 
Until Khan's Chinese privilege post arrived...

Now MP, media targeted the Chinese Majority..

Majority bullying by minority, only in Singapore Clapping
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(07-10-2021, 02:38 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Majority bullying by minority, only in Singapore Clapping

That's is not the worst.
Still got Chinese voting for party playing with racial politics...
Against the majority Chinese
[+] 2 users Like moonrab's post

Do you know why IT industry has alot of India Indians?
IT job is not recorded in the Caste System.
Caste System is hereditary.
It is one of the good ways for low class India Indians(贱民) to get out from the Caste System.

The irony is that the upper class which is called Bramins.(婆罗门). Most of the ppl in Nepal are Bramins not India.

This Caste System has been around for 4000 years. Nobody dare to get rid this system except
this man called Gautama Buddha. But unfortunately Buddhism uplorry in India.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(07-10-2021, 03:01 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Do you know why IT industry has alot of India Indians?
IT job is not recorded in the Caste System.
Caste System is hereditary.
It is one of the good ways for low class India Indians(贱民) to get out from the Caste System.

The irony is that the upper class which is called Bramins.(婆罗门). Most of the ppl in Nepal are Bramins not India.

This Caste System has been around for 4000 years. Nobody dare to get rid this system except
this man called Gautama Buddha. But unfortunately Buddhism uplorry in India.

Thats why that piece of shiteland is still looks, feel, behave and progress status quo since it's independence

(07-10-2021, 02:40 PM)moonrab Wrote:  That's is not the worst.
Still got Chinese voting for party playing with racial politics...
Against the majority Chinese

Cause our school brainwashing us we are Singaporean not Chinese since childhood Laughter-144

Also govt tell all Chinese pls speak English only in public
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

This sham dare to offend China don't dare to offend India mention Caste system?

(07-10-2021, 11:33 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Now I am on the train to office. I was seated and a indian FW I think sat beside me in between another person whom not sure a Singaporean or foreign traxhes. 

how to differentiate indian ceca and local indian?

(07-10-2021, 07:14 PM)Hfourhappy Wrote:  how to differentiate indian ceca and local indian?

There is a distinction between a Indian CECA and a local Indian, in the way they dress and the way they talk.....
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post