Did Life On Earth Actually Originate On Mars?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucedormin...e-on-mars/

I believe there is Aliens all along, if they claim from Mars than obviously there is some thing to move the life to earth or they discover earth.

I always feel human timeline there is one " missing puzzle " Simple just see those Ancient buildings, even Great wall of china etc
Base on the timeline way back those days is really need lots of man power, etc to build and amazing part till around till now no doubt due to time, some parts collapse.

How they build etc is really amazing than Our current crap BTO flat lol, even old HDB flat..after 30, 40 years got crack , leaks whereas these Ancient Buildings still can withstand all natural disasters till now can tell look how stable and really good workmanship there.

I read before some engineer using current technology to draw , rebuild a 3D model of these ancient buildings , puzzle is they can't make it so pin point accurate.

Yes

(23-01-2022, 02:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I believe there is Aliens all along, if they claim from Mars than obviously there is some thing to move the life to earth or they discover earth.

I always feel human timeline there is one " missing puzzle " Simple just see those Ancient buildings, even Great wall of china etc
Base on the timeline way back those days is really need lots of man power, etc to build and amazing part till around till now no doubt due to time, some parts collapse.

How they build etc is really amazing than Our current crap BTO flat lol, even old HDB flat..after 30, 40 years got crack , leaks whereas these Ancient Buildings still can withstand all natural disasters till now can tell look how stable and really good workmanship there.

I read before some engineer using current technology to draw , rebuild a 3D model of these ancient buildings , puzzle is they can't make it so pin point accurate.

No need 30 years, yesterday I walked pass blocks of newly built HDBs and from distance of 20 metres I saw large cracks all over the walls from top to bottom of the buildings, only 8 years old…what kind of workmanship is this? HDB’d better investigate and fine the contractors for the lousy work, likely they used cheap material and cut corners. Angry

(23-01-2022, 02:39 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  No need 30 years, yesterday I walked pass blocks of newly built HDBs and saw  large cracked all over the places from top to bottom of the buildings, only 8 years old…what ind of workmanship is this? HDB’d better investigate and fine the contractors for the lousy work, likely they used cheap material and cut corners. Angry

You don't say construction , come Renovation also , this is why lol a lot those Bengs/lians especially malaysian like to do Renovation business in SG. Profit margin ALWAYS A LOT if you deal with Construction and renovation.

This is why you see over these years suddenly spike of Renovation companies partly also due to Singaporean craze on flipping BTO flats , condo , landed house.

my area here got one renovation company, always see those bengs inside and lians got one time an Old beng pop by from his big BMW , I guess maybe the boss.

Long time ago there were Giants, Gods and mystical creatures living along with humans.
[+] 1 user Likes dynamite's post

(23-01-2022, 02:44 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Long time ago there were Giants, Gods and mystical creatures living along with humans.

Likely we are just a toy in their big lab, they can pick us up from the Mars and put on the earth see what happens. Big Grin

(23-01-2022, 02:29 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  I believe there is Aliens all along, if they claim from Mars than obviously there is some thing to move the life to earth or they discover earth.

Definitely, there were aliens visited in planet Earth before.
It is just that till now they did not make any offensive move on us yet. Probably, the aliens are hiding inside the black holes or some restricted area in the universe which we cant see them at the moment.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(23-01-2022, 02:48 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Likely we are just a toy in their big lab, they can pick us up from the Mars and put on the earth see what happens. Big Grin

Sis., don't let your imagination run wild........

(23-01-2022, 02:39 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  No need 30 years, yesterday I walked pass blocks of newly built HDBs and from distance of 20 metres I saw large cracks all over the walls from top to bottom of the buildings, only 8 years old…what kind of workmanship is this? HDB’d better investigate and fine the contractors for the lousy work, likely they used cheap material and cut corners. Angry

And prefab HDB blocks seems to be lacking the horizontal support beams found in older HDB flats.
So I guess they can pancake much easier in future when given an external shock (e.g. earthquake).
Especially after numerous floor hacking during renovations.

Even new buildings can collapse (partially) like the recent SKorean case:

[+] 1 user Likes sgxin's post

(23-01-2022, 02:50 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  Definitely, there were aliens visited in planet Earth before.
It is just that till now they did not make any offensive move on us yet. Probably, the aliens are hiding inside the black holes or some restricted area in the universe which we cant see them at the moment.

They claim Aliens also have " many race, community " just like " we Human race "

I thought it had been proven beyond doubt that life on earth was the works of God. .......... Rolleyes

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(23-01-2022, 03:21 PM)sgxin Wrote:  And prefab HDB blocks seems to be lacking the horizontal support beams found in older HDB flats.
So I guess they can pancake much easier in future when given an external shock (e.g. earthquake).
Especially after numerous floor hacking during renovations.

Even new buildings can collapse (partially) like the recent SKorean case:

Many old HDBs are still in very good condition, after 30 years, no cracks at all….HDB standard drops in recent years?

(23-01-2022, 03:28 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  They claim Aliens also have " many race, community " just like " we Human race "

I think aliens may look similar to us…yes they may have many different races or species.

(23-01-2022, 03:30 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  I thought it had been proven beyond doubt that life on earth was the works of God. .......... Rolleyes

Possible, we are too small, we are unable to see God beyond our universe…there are billions of different universes, we are only in one of them.

You can imagine our universe is like a fish tank, There are countless of fish tanks in a room, and God is sitting there watching us.