Question :Did life improve for Singaporeans after 20yrs of PM Lee?

[Image: IMG-20240510-164443-488.jpg]

Snakes speak with forked tongues

[Image: snakes-use-their-forked-tongues-to-smell...eveals.jpg]
[+] 2 users Like EvertonDiehard's post

https://youtu.be/SB-knZvv08s?si=ZPsgSNTi-6beY8M7
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(27-04-2024, 06:45 PM)pinkpanther Wrote:  Ah butt has a bicycle....no need to apply for the 5% job lah
if I'm not wrong..he is a grab cyclist! With so much free time...just deliver food also better than no income...

Don't anyhow speculate.....are you trying to say my life will improve if I deliver food for a luving??...that is nonsense.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(28-04-2024, 02:02 PM)potato_wedges Wrote:  For me, quality of life went downhill in the past two decades, things got more expensive, housing smaller and my salary completely stagnant

Downhill for many uphill for the few who can afford 3M condo.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(10-05-2024, 01:42 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  I shouldn't be griping because I received my tertiary education in S'pore and have enough set aside to retire early with a home and car that are fully paid for. I am speaking out for the masses (perhaps 80% of locals) who have been squeezed out of their S'pore Dream. 

Thanks for thinking about others many people are unable to do that because they are selfish in nature....theybonly support what is good for themselves.

(10-05-2024, 01:38 PM)Omnipresent88 Wrote:  https://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/report...llionaires

Loser will whine lor

https://media.tenor.com/eLvR56ZG-5EAAAAM...%9D%A1.gif

Policies that benefits the top 4% ...what happens to telhe bottom 50%?

Ahbutt the ultimate amdk arse lickers stooge’s forever loser loh no life eats at tray return area and lookout for cheapo things LMAO

https://media.tenor.com/APXJZZyGQBEAAAAM...gywong.gif

(14-05-2024, 06:04 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Policies that benefits the top 4% ...what happens to telhe bottom 50%?

Why dun you strive to be the top 4% to enjoy the benefits? Got tried before or din bother?

(14-05-2024, 12:04 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Why dun you strive to be the top 4% to enjoy the benefits? Got tried before or din bother?

Well said! Instead of being envious about fellow S'poreans who own private homes and cars, the masses should be inspired to emulate the high SES. That is the way to improve one's lot in life; envy and resentment are for losers.

(14-05-2024, 12:42 PM)EvertonDiehard Wrote:  Well said! Instead of being envious about fellow S'poreans who own private homes and cars, the masses should be inspired to emulate the high SES. That is the way to improve one's lot in life; envy and resentment are for losers.

True, must try at least a few times. If really cannot make it, then dun blame oneself or others.

天不予我,奈何!

https://www.facebook.com/share/r/jbk1JbY...tid=xCPwDs

How many children's career or finances are better than their Born- citizen parents?

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(14-05-2024, 01:56 PM)Ola Wrote:  How many children's career or finances are better than their Born- citizen parents?

Upward mobility is getting far more difficult since elites are extremely effective in replicating themselves in their offspring.

Pap most Contradicting 

1. Sg is a tiny dot and small country 
But import massive FT and FW to make the country congested and need to expand infrastructure and build more mrt station 

2. Sg don't have nature resources 
Yet import many FT and FW to fight for the same imported resource 

3. Sg have aging population 
Which country don't have aging population? 

4. Sg have low birth rate which country birth rate is not increasing yet create inflation 

5. Sg have good medical care yet need to build more hospital to accommodate patients and need to innovative telemedicine.

6. Concerns about climate change yet chop down more trees to build more BTO and more mrt station for accessibility . Oh wait replant trees which take years to become a big tree

7. HDB are affordable and got grant given for bto ( only when criteria meet) 
With mark up price inclusive of land cost and tap to open market of private housing. 

8. HDB( public housing)are affordable yet when resale are hitting high going for $1m and taps to open market. Grant given only when criteria meet.

9. Give CDC and vouchers to fight inflation but give a chance for cost opportunity for business to increase . With Sunken cost fallacy effect.

10.skillfuture course and my career portal to help employment yet importing FT. Yet saying local don't have the essentials skill set and experience. 

11. Local university ranked top in the Asia yet saying our education 不如 the south Asia country university. 

12. Pro Singapore not US or china yet sign trade agreement with south Asia country that have trade off or display local. Yet import many PRC . Pro Singapore = pro PAP extra pocket money.

13. Serving people with a heart yet collecting high salaries and can parachute into GLC to hold top position with extra pocket money. Yet didn't reject it and told people I didn't expected to be selected....just like a medical student attending medical school and taking exams didn't expected to be doctor also. And law students taking bar exams didn't expected to be a lawyer also.

14. Smart nation but OBS need three pieces and not heat resistance take 8 years plus to implement. So many internet scam take so long to take action. DBS internet banking keep break down.

15. Say look into inflation yet next thing increase s&cc, water tax twice and rubbish collection. 

16. In the name of raising GST for aging better medical Twice .

17. Tell Citizens will not become the minority in Singapore: DPM Lawrence Wong | The Straits Times

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/s...y-dpm-wong

Yet import so many foreigners

(14-05-2024, 12:47 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  True, must try at least a few times. If really cannot make it, then dun blame oneself or others. 天不予我,奈何!

When a person who relies on public transport sees a Ferrari owner, instead of envying him, ask him for the secret of his success. Take positive steps to improve oneself.