Do or die, Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad says he wants to try to save Malaysia

(20-11-2022, 10:55 AM)debono Wrote:  You are right on this point. My wife had lost lots of money in the Clob shares.......... Angry

Gone case liao lah!

(20-11-2022, 10:55 AM)debono Wrote:  You are right on this point. My wife had lost lots of money in the Clob shares.......... Angry

Don't be angry lah - You gotta thank Dr M for his master-fool acts during his 1st PMship trying all he could to screw SG during the late 20th Century.

25 years later since the AFC when he blacked-eye Anwar, we see how Bolehlander also got conned by that same Old cunning fox in the 21st Century.
With all his joke, smiles, divisive rhetoric and sly politicking , end of the day Dr M's legacy will decided by future historians. Big Grin

(05-11-2022, 08:35 PM)Migrant Wrote:  Nomination day. 
SGD1=MYR 3. 38
AFTER election.. 
Up up and away.

Make Bolehland Great Again! Big Grin 

https://mustsharenews.com/ringgit-against-sgd/
[+] 1 user Likes Manthink's post

(23-11-2022, 02:41 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Make Bolehland Great Again! Big Grin 

https://mustsharenews.com/ringgit-against-sgd/

Good news lah! Big Grin

(30-10-2022, 10:59 AM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  I read somewhere that Madhatter's hatred for SG stemmed from his time as a uni student in SG, when he got mistaken at a hotel for being a waiter or hotel staff. This one grudge enough to keep him going for over 70 years.

Hmm.....I thought his grudge is with SG-Johor the Water Agreement for selling "3 cents per thousand gallons" and then selling back to as treated clean water to Bolehland at  $60 dollars per thousand gallons... Big Grin.  That deal has been on Dr M mind for most of his political career that even after returning 2nd time as PM of Bolehland after the GE2018, he wanna reopen the old argument again. Rolleyes

[Image: img?regionKey=OuDxV3MX6kFAJy6oIZCd9A%3D%3D]

If he didn't save Malaysia when he is the pm, why should ppl trust he will save Malaysia now?

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

(23-11-2022, 03:13 PM)ArielCasper Wrote:  If he didn't save Malaysia when he is the pm, why should ppl treat he will save Malaysia now?

Dr M cannot even save his own election deposit leh Big Grin

(30-10-2022, 09:19 AM)theold Wrote:  Dr Mahathir: 'People asked me to come back, it is not my wish. It will be very selfish of me to think only about myself and not about the country.' — AZHAR MAHFOF/The Star

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/focus/20...e-malaysia

I think the People has spoken - by voting him out with the lowest rating in his entire political career.

However, Dr M may just have the last laugh as Bolehland latest election suffers extended uncertainties.

Who knows, as a instinctive opportunist, he might just pull magic surprise for Bolehland. Big Grin

As expected, Dr M cannot keep his mouth shut for very long.... Big Grin

KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 2 — Former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad sent his advice to current Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, telling him not to appoint members of his Cabinet based on how loyal they can be to the government.  Instead, he said the new PM should take in people who are not entwined in politics but equipped with “facts” so they can buckle down to resolve the country’s most pressing challenges immediately without concern about their own party affiliations and needs.

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/...ving/43085

(04-12-2022, 09:03 PM)Manthink Wrote:  As expected, Dr M cannot keep his mouth shut for very long.... Big Grin

KUALA LUMPUR, Dec 2 — Former prime minister Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad sent his advice to current Prime Minister Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim, telling him not to appoint members of his Cabinet based on how loyal they can be to the government.  Instead, he said the new PM should take in people who are not entwined in politics but equipped with “facts” so they can buckle down to resolve the country’s most pressing challenges immediately without concern about their own party affiliations and needs.

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/...ving/43085

Why should Anwar listen to Dr M.......? Now that Anwar is the PM, he call the shots..... Rotfl

(04-12-2022, 09:13 PM)debono Wrote:  Why should Anwar listen to Dr M.......? Now that Anwar is the PM, he call the shots..... Rotfl

Old habit die hard for a old fox who cannot change his spots.

PM or not, Anwar and Dr M are both names will go together from past and into the future history book of Bolehland. Big Grin

(24-11-2022, 10:03 AM)Manthink Wrote:  I think the People has spoken - by voting him out with the lowest rating in his entire political career.

However, Dr M may just have the last laugh as Bolehland latest election suffers extended uncertainties.

Who knows, as a instinctive opportunist, he might just pull magic surprise for Bolehland. Big Grin
He has a short runway. at age 97............. Rotfl Laughing nudie

(04-12-2022, 09:59 PM)debono Wrote:  He has a short runway. at age 97............. Rotfl Laughing nudie

Many used to believe naturally well-endowed Bolehland had a lot of "runway"...But then hor somehow never takeoff Rolleyes

(04-12-2022, 10:27 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Many used to believe naturally well-endowed Bolehland had a lot of "runway"...But then hor somehow never takeoff Rolleyes

Don't know if Anwar has a short runway or not......... Big Grin

(04-12-2022, 10:31 PM)debono Wrote:  Don't know if Anwar has a short runway or not......... Big Grin

He had, just that he kept crashing during every attempts.  Big Grin

(04-12-2022, 10:59 PM)Manthink Wrote:  He had, just that he kept crashing during every attempts.  Big Grin

Now Anwar has a chance to proof himself as worthy of a PM.......... crying

(04-12-2022, 11:02 PM)debono Wrote:  Now Anwar has a chance to proof himself as worthy of a PM.......... crying

Sure - at 75, how we already know that "proofing"period is little short in the runway. Big Grin

(04-12-2022, 11:05 PM)Manthink Wrote:  Sure - at 75, how we already know that "proofing"period is little short in the runway. Big Grin

He may live beyond 80, and complete a full term at least.......... nudie

(04-12-2022, 11:07 PM)debono Wrote:  He may live beyond 80, and complete a full term at least.......... nudie

...and just like Dr M, llive till ripe old 97 and what next for Bolehland ? Rolleyes

[Image: UbB2wlXz3ifB-MY7hqCOEKu8XEToFKjvfMBJkmES...s800-nd-v1]

[Image: Screenshot-2023-05-10-at-01-30-14-Covid-BC.png]

[Image: Screenshot-2023-05-10-at-01-36-55-Centra...023-Le.png]

Rice can eat while gold cannot leh....buy rice buy meat and buy water.....don't anyhow buy !
[+] 1 user Likes ysh02's post

What he did to My is Malaysian to decide
but he like to find trouble with Sg.

So old already better think of yourself first

Do not talk to a fool for he will scorn  the wisdom of your words 
☝️
[+] 1 user Likes Lukongsimi's post

Singapore has to take care of Malaysia
now with the new cooperation in the now military cooperation in dangerous time
make alot of sense
we have air power
we cannot trust China. Communi credit score

https://youtu.be/CX51e00-vto?list=PL1yqR...2A6fY9b1Q0

(30-10-2022, 09:19 AM)theold Wrote:  Dr Mahathir: 'People asked me to come back, it is not my wish. It will be very selfish of me to think only about myself and not about the country.' — AZHAR MAHFOF/The Star

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/focus/20...e-malaysia
This madhatir really madman. What kind of rubbish is he saying people asked him to come back? If it is true, he wud hv been voted-in.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(10-05-2023, 07:47 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  What he did to My is Malaysian to decide
but he like to find trouble with Sg.
Exactly. Can threaten us and not acknowledging the water contract on price agreement. Clobbered is so much in CLOB saga. He is indeed madman and trouble-maker.

(10-05-2023, 06:45 AM)ysh02 Wrote:  Rice can eat while gold cannot leh....buy rice buy meat and buy water.....don't anyhow buy !

But if you have a gold bar you can sell or pawn it for lots of money leh! Big Grin Gold price fluctuates every now and then leh! Buy low sell high lah!