Do you noticed PR and New citizen life is better than locals here in Singapore?

Noticed my pinyo neigbhbours life getting better and better, no car now got car whereas locals one last time got car now no car.
[+] 3 users Like [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Local better. We can rent our hdb flat to them.

(26-09-2021, 04:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Noticed my pinyo neigbhbours life getting better and better, no car now got car whereas locals one last time got car now no car.

Your uncle is very rich mah!

So you from no car to chauffer driven? From HDB to high class condo?

(26-09-2021, 04:36 PM)5354 Wrote:  Your neighbor local like you lar

BTW last time I got car now no car but my life better

Without my Lexus 300 one month got $2K more to spend

Lol is I noticed PR and New citizen here is got car yet life Better

(26-09-2021, 04:38 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  Local better. We can rent our hdb flat to them.

Is not the trend anymore. PRs can buy resale flat. If they plan to stay long here , must well buy one themselves also can rent out if they are not in Singapore.

Why they pay so much for the rent to locals? Must well buy a resale flat themselves if they want to stay for many years here.

New citizen wise, of course they can ballot BTO flats just like us locals not just only buying from resale market.

(26-09-2021, 04:30 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Noticed my pinyo neigbhbours life getting better and better, no car now got car whereas locals one last time got car now no car.

Plse don't begrudge others doing better....that in itself  has no real impact on you.

You should instead ask your self if opportunities for you has improved...if not ...why...

In a good booming economy every one from top to bottom does better.

If some one does better than you ....look at underlying reason it may not have anything to do with your situation getting worse.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(26-09-2021, 04:58 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Plse don't begrudge others doing better....that in itself  has no real impact on you.

You should instead ask your self if opportunities for you has improved...if not ...why...

I'm a good booming economy every one from top to bottom does better.

By right, if we are citizen is Gov make our life better leh

Silly , it's all in the mind , controls everything ...

Ask yrself , how to quantify something abstract ? Making simpletons angry? Wat's the point ? Got karma one, u know 

If u tink u r lousy, a failure, a stipidd ass, then murthy's law takes over yr thinking ...

(26-09-2021, 04:59 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  By right, if we are citizen is Gov make our life better leh

Only you can make your life better.

You cannot sit there and expect life to get better.

If you have put in the effort and believe the govt has hindered you.....don't take it out on foreigners they are only here to better themselves like all of us would.

I don't want to get distracted by jealousy when I look at problems....the foreigners do not have any ill intentions.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

I don't envy most people who drive. They are paying through their noses for COE, tax, ERP etc, either to keep their job, their wife/girlfriend or their face, but they lan lan have to pay.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

They all come from good skools n highly literate

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Angry Angry Angry

Of course lah, they work for MNCs and you just an errand boy for your unker. Go get a career lah and not everyday your unker this and your unker that, bring you here and bring you there like school kids....... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

your life very good wattt..
got job
can sit in lambo
eat giant fisball for free
get new red panties

(26-09-2021, 05:45 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Of course lah, they work for MNCs and you just an errand boy for your unker. Go get a career lah and not everyday your unker this and your unker that, bring you here and bring you there like school kids....... Big Grin

That is a good advice..

(26-09-2021, 06:11 PM)debono Wrote:  That is a good advice..

Glad that we are on same page...... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(26-09-2021, 05:45 PM)Huliwang Wrote:  Of course lah, they work for MNCs and you just an errand boy for your unker. Go get a career lah and not everyday your unker this and your unker that, bring you here and bring you there like school kids....... Big Grin
Blush
my Uncle is my boss leh

(26-09-2021, 06:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Blush
my Uncle is my boss leh

What else does your uncle buy for you.?

(26-09-2021, 06:27 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Blush
my Uncle is my boss leh

boss first then becum uncle, or already uncle then later becum boss?

(26-09-2021, 07:17 PM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  boss first then becum uncle, or already uncle then later becum boss?

at work I call him Boss.
off work I call him Uncle rah.

Because they stole your children and grand children jobs what

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

You want to see what you want to see...

Nothing will change your mind.

They came and didn't rob steal and kill, they just worked

(26-09-2021, 04:50 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Lol is I noticed PR and New citizen here is got car yet life Better

Jac Lau is New Citizen, aka Foreigner. 

His life is definitely much better now. See him boasting about his CPF, his new HDB flat . . . . . 

So yes, I agree with your statement.

Why do we need 5 Mayors and 80 PAP Ministers? 

(27-09-2021, 01:49 PM)Ola Wrote:  Jac Lau is New Citizen, aka Foreigner. 

His life is definitely much better now. See him boasting about his CPF, his new HDB flat . . . . . 

So yes, I agree with your statement.

my relative sold his 5rm at central location at 900k++ is PR couple buying it. Malaysian Hubby , Wife japanese.
He downgrade to Sengkang 4rm flat.