Do you want to live in Perth?

(23-11-2021, 02:24 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I don't like perth.  You would think you are in sg or msia.

Perth and Brisbane are 2nd tier cities, however Perth is far away from rest of the country while Brisbane is next to NSW.

(23-11-2021, 02:22 PM)dynamite Wrote:  I want live in a landed in Scarborough Beach.

landed properties there are 700k only

In 2018-19, Western Australia's gross state product was A$260.6 billion (14% of Australia's GDP), making it the nation's most productive state, and one of the most wealthy places on earth with a GDP per capita of A$100,367 (compared with the national average of A$74,605).

I haven't been to down under for several years. The last trip was from Gold Coast and we arrived back on the exact same day that Msian flight MH 370 went missing. 8 Mar 2014.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

1st time went to  Perth ard 1990s the custom officers gave me 2 choices dumped the oranges i brought  or finished in front of him.
that time flew MAS V GD EVEN HAD FOOT REST

Winter v cold n summer v hot...bored like hell unless u like outdoors

(23-11-2021, 02:40 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I haven't been to down under for several years. The last trip was from Gold Coast and we arrived back on the exact same day that Msian flight MH 370 went missing.  8 Mar 2014.

Both Melbourne and Sydney are opened up to Sporeans, you can go there now, however if you want to visit Brisbane you still need to quarantine for 14 days.
[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

(23-11-2021, 03:57 PM)Yin yang Wrote:  Winter v cold n summer v hot...bored like hell unless u like outdoors

winter is not that cold, 6-15 degree, however the rest of the year is very hot, average  25-30 degree every day, the sunlight is very bright, very hard to walk under the hot sun even during spring and autumn, but I didn’t face the same problems in Melbourne as the sunshine is not so bright, warm and nice. I prefer colder weather in Melbourne.

(23-11-2021, 01:33 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Perth is very quiet and boring, I have lived there for a year, the weather is beautiful, always warm and sunny, the beaches are marvellous, however job opportunities are much less, Asian foods are not only limited but also very expensive. The CBD is brand new and clean comparing with Melbourne and Sydney.

There are a lot of Aborigines that I have never seen so many in my entire life, they are always drunk and very loud, mostly troublemakers....they even blocked my way in public and asked me go back to my country.

When I went there with my family and brothers in law, we experienced two bad incidents, when the locals tell us to "go back to your farking country."... Angry

(23-11-2021, 04:28 PM)debono Wrote:  When I went there with my family and brothers in law, we experienced two bad incidents, when the locals tell us to "go back to your farking country."... Angry

true, I found people in Perth are more racist than that in Melbourne...even the Aborigines cursed me asking me to go back where I come from.

(23-11-2021, 04:52 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  true, I found people in Perth are more racist than that in Melbourne...even the Aborigines cursed me asking me to go back where I come from.

You need to learn their culture to mix with them. Like blowing music out of the big cigar like instrument. Also draw those cave drawings.

(23-11-2021, 05:07 PM)dynamite Wrote:  You need to learn their culture to mix with them. Like blowing music out of the big cigar like instrument. Also draw those cave drawings.

I do not like the abors either.  Drunk troublemakers

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

If not nice y so many sinkees move there?

(23-11-2021, 04:28 PM)debono Wrote:  When I went there with my family and brothers in law, we experienced two bad incidents, when the locals tell us to "go back to your farking country."... Angry

Mine was that too plus another variation ie go back to your rice eating country Big Grin

(23-11-2021, 05:09 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I do not like the abors either.  Drunk troublemakers

They are poor things. Angmor took their lands.Once I was swimming in Scarborough beach, an Aborigine boy came beside me and asked me where am I from. It was a friendly conversation. He came from Fiji.

(23-11-2021, 05:09 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I do not like the abors either.  Drunk troublemakers

I saw a few of them at Circular Quay in Sydney, I have never met one in Melbourne before.

[Image: 11427435-AC0-B-4-A91-B3-CE-927-C305-F1807.jpg]

(23-11-2021, 05:14 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Mine was that too plus another variation ie go back to your rice eating country Big Grin

They love fried rice with gulu meat.

(23-11-2021, 05:19 PM)dynamite Wrote:  They love fried rice with gulu meat.

What is gulu meat....? Thinking

(23-11-2021, 05:22 PM)debono Wrote:  What is gulu meat....? Thinking

Sweet and sour pork

(23-11-2021, 05:15 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I saw a few of them at Circular Quay in Sydney, I have never met one in Melbourne before.

[Image: 11427435-AC0-B-4-A91-B3-CE-927-C305-F1807.jpg]

This one is still ok.  And then there are the  drunk half dead ones lying on the benches either vomiting or cursing Asians Big Grin

[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(23-11-2021, 02:24 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  I don't like perth.  You would think you are in sg or msia.

I suggest you try Alice Springs, Albany, Geraldton or Townsville

(23-11-2021, 05:19 PM)dynamite Wrote:  They love fried rice with gulu meat.

You made friends with them? Big Grin

(23-11-2021, 05:29 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  You made friends with them? Big Grin

They are my classmates. Some of them stayed same hostel as me last time.

(23-11-2021, 05:24 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Sweet and sour pork

I used to tarpau that as dinner with white rice.  A$13 very evening  Confused 

My housemates will cook but I prefer to have more free time watching tv Big Grin

(23-11-2021, 05:24 PM)dynamite Wrote:  Sweet and sour pork

Thanks for enlightening me... Clapping

There is a Swedish guy I know in Perth that kept saying chink when he saw me. Sometimes he will use his hands to make slanted eyes to show me.

(23-11-2021, 05:35 PM)dynamite Wrote:  There is a Swedish guy I know in Perth that kept saying chink when he saw me. Sometimes he will use his hands to make slanted eyes to show me.

So it is not only the Aussies but Swedish guy too, so racist, so color bar, white supremacy ...... Angry

(23-11-2021, 05:39 PM)debono Wrote:  So it is not only the Aussies but Swedish guy too, so racist..... Angry

That is because some if them grew up seeing very few Asians. The Swedish guy can speak Japanese. He just think his racist jokes are very funny but actually mean little harm. He called my house number many years later and said I found a piece of paper with your phone number and exclaimed "I am in Tokyo now".

(23-11-2021, 05:31 PM)dynamite Wrote:  They are my classmates. Some of them stayed same hostel as me last time.

What did you study? If it’s not too confi Big Grin

I had one aussie guy friend who only took a couple of modules per semester. At that rate, he would take about 5 to 6 years to complete his degree. He also worked as a bouncer in a club. Nice big sized guy :D