Doctors Warn: Never Eat Your Peanuts Like This Or It Can Cause Cancer!

[+] 1 user Likes lvlrsSTI's post

Avoid peanut butter and oil as you never know what is inside, soiled peanuts contain toxic aflatoxin that will cause damage to your liver, even cancer.

[Image: IMG-0743.png]

[Image: IMG-0744.png]

Just avoid peanuts and peanut products totally lah. Save all the unnecessary hassle and cancer fear. .... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(13-05-2023, 10:17 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Just avoid peanuts and peanut products totally lah. Save all the unnecessary hassle and cancer fear. .... Big Grin

All the nuts, corns, grains…very hard leh Confused

(13-05-2023, 10:33 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  All the nuts, corns, grains…very hard leh Confused

ya…nuts are basic items in my weekly grocery list. How to avoid ah. No nuts no fun for me since Covid lockdown.

(13-05-2023, 09:53 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  

(13-05-2023, 09:57 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  Avoid peanut butter and oil as you never know what is inside, soiled peanuts contain toxic aflatoxin that will cause damage to your liver, even cancer.

I love peanuts and peanut butter lah! Big Grin

throw a peanut on the roadside
if a bird eat it
its safe
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(13-05-2023, 11:07 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  throw a peanut on the roadside
if a bird eat it
its safe

Just ate some peanuts just now lah! Big Grin See how lah!

(13-05-2023, 10:56 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  ya…nuts are basic items in my weekly grocery list. How to avoid ah. No nuts no fun for me since Covid lockdown.

Make sure you eat good quality ones, if spoiled dunt consume

(13-05-2023, 10:58 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I love peanuts and peanut butter lah! Big Grin

You never know if sone of peanuts that used to make peanut butter are spoiled…all mixed together.

(13-05-2023, 11:07 AM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  throw a peanut on the roadside
if a bird eat it
its safe

Birds dunt care whether spoiled or not.

(13-05-2023, 11:11 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You never know if sone of peanuts that used to make peanut butter is spoiled…all mixed together.

Possible lah! Big Grin

(13-05-2023, 11:08 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  Just ate some peanuts just now lah! Big Grin See how lah!

I bought a pack of almond and cashew nuts, and realize the almonds are already spoiled, so I made a report to SFA.

(13-05-2023, 11:14 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I bought a pack of almond and cashew nuts, and realize the almonds are already spoiled, so I made a report to SFA.

How did you realise they were spoiled leh?  Thinking By visual inspection or taste leh?

(13-05-2023, 11:11 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  You never know if sone of peanuts that used to make peanut butter are spoiled…all mixed together.

can grind your own peanut butter at Scoops  Big Grin
do own quality control la

(13-05-2023, 10:58 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  I love peanuts and peanut butter lah! Big Grin

Peanut butter is process food, if too much peanut is unhealth,
then peanut butter is worse. 
Cannot eat frequently.
[+] 1 user Likes watchfirst9's post

(13-05-2023, 10:33 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  All the nuts, corns, grains…very hard leh Confused

Peanut is a bad nut. Just keep to walnut, pistachio, almond, macadamia, etc. Cashew also not too much. ... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung
[+] 1 user Likes Huliwang's post

(13-05-2023, 11:28 AM)watchfirst9 Wrote:  Peanut butter is process food, if too much peanut is unhealth,
then peanut butter is worse. 
Cannot eat frequently.

If die then die lah! Big Grin

(13-05-2023, 11:14 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  I bought a pack of almond and cashew nuts, and realize the almonds are already spoiled, so I made a report to SFA.

(13-05-2023, 11:16 AM)cheekopekman Wrote:  How did you realise they were spoiled leh?  Thinking By visual inspection or taste leh?

The taste is bitter indicating they are spoiled

(13-05-2023, 11:26 AM)TalkingRabbit Wrote:  can grind your own peanut butter at Scoops  Big Grin
do own quality control la

How can you inspect each and every peanut? I stopped eating them long time ago.

(13-05-2023, 11:42 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Peanut is a bad nut. Just keep to walnut, pistachio, almond, macadamia, etc. Cashew also not too much. ... Big Grin

No wonder peanuts are so cheap

(13-05-2023, 11:48 AM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  How can you inspect each and every peanut? I stopped eating them long time ago.

hiya..look out for the usual signs of food turning bad eg. mould or discoloration, black spot, look shriveled, taste rancid etc

Stupid.

Those dried food at provisions shops look awfully suspicious. The way they displayed those made me think they were not properly stored.

This cannot, that cannot eat....might as well not live.

By and large, nuts have been recommended as a healthy snack.

Peanut butter is surely healthier than sugar packed jams and kaya.

(13-05-2023, 12:29 PM)hansamu Wrote:  This cannot, that cannot eat....might as well not live.

By and large, nuts have been recommended as a healthy snack.

Peanut butter is surely healthier than sugar packed jams and kaya.

This one is fatal, could kill you

Nuts are healthy food but many packed nuts are spoiled, consuming spoiled nuts is like eating poison.

Answers from ChatGPT.

because almonds aren't susceptible to aflatoxin mold the way peanuts are, it's way easier to....

Aflatoxins in Cashews.
It is much lower than other nuts, including Brazil nuts, walnuts, peanuts, or pistachios. You still need to buy high-quality cashews without any damage or discolorations. One kilogram of cashew nuts can contain a maximum of 4 ppb of total aflatoxins and 2 ppb of aflatoxin B1.7 May 2022

Aflatoxin levels are highest in peanuts and lowest in almonds and cashews. Table 4.
[+] 1 user Likes Alice Alicia's post

(13-05-2023, 12:47 PM)lvlrsSTI Wrote:  This one is fatal, will kill you

Nuts are healthy food but many packed nuts are spoiled, consuming spoiled nuts is like eating poison.
Your every day food that you eat will also kill you.
Endless....

(13-05-2023, 12:53 PM)hansamu Wrote:  Your every day food that you eat will also kill you.
Endless....

Must be very careful what you are eating…now you know why some people suddenly passed away at young age.