DBS’ Piyush Gupta calls for rethink on Singapore’s reserve

He is just a HIRED HAND, yet acts like a fcuking tycoon who OWNs or FOUNDED the bank!
Now he acts like a RETARD who OWNs the Reserves.
Can't wait to dip his fingers in the Honeypot to enrich himself and his buddies in motherland while leaving Sporeans PERMANENTLY POORER AH?
Someone should EXECUTE this motherfcuker lah
[+] 4 users Like Truebluesg's post

DBS Gupta success is literally NOT due to himself.

IS FROM POSB Clients. even I automatic convert to DBS client since Govt merge POSB to DBS which ONG T C got shock.

(14-08-2023, 08:36 PM)Tee tiong huat Wrote:  "He is using DBS as a front line".
I'm Very Sure, 101% right.
DBS Should have another non-Ah-hei please.

He was fast track to be a sporean after becoming ceo of dbs. so he is no foreign trash he is a Sporean.

during that time, spore wants to get into india hence he is the right choice. ever since he became ceo of dbs, govt has been investing into india. how much did we invest, how much kenna eaten by corruption there, what is the returns etc etc. our govt loves ex citibankers.

(16-08-2023, 01:25 PM)A2Z Wrote:  during that time, spore wants to get into india hence he is the right choice. ever since he became ceo of dbs, govt has been investing into india. how much did we invest, how much kenna eaten by corruption there, what is the returns etc etc. our govt loves ex citibankers.

I doubt LHL so stupid with all the so call scholars backend. Surely there are benefits back.

Come business always both sides will have benefits so a deal is signed. Just that the benefits back to SG is on what ? who ? individual ? instead as A WHOLE TO ALL singaporean??

ceca will alway be ceca. he is not our kind. sorry

"Should be kicked out. What is ah Ching thinking?".

Piyush Gupta a chief executive officer of DBS.. He can go home, still want to play politic or involved himself especially in local politic.

He has talked himself out of his job.

For touching on the most sensitive matter to the lee family, he will be going home very soon.

That's the problem with ceca, they forgot who they are once they get some power and riches.

Where's Oyk the CECA to come here and defend his fellow villager?

(16-08-2023, 09:11 PM)aiptasia Wrote:  Where's Oyk the CECA to come here and defend his fellow villager?

He kenna gang rape by his family members

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

gupta when leave dbs is just another person. without dbs he is nothing.
don't talk talk around. just listen as a man standing on softbox ra ra la.

I think he is trying to impress Ah Ching to give him a job in temasek after he leaves dbs

(17-08-2023, 07:46 AM)Clyde Wrote:  I think he is trying to tmpress Ah Ching to give him a job in temasek after he leaves dbs

Ah ching no longer CEO in TH. PG aiming to go TH.

(16-08-2023, 01:38 PM)jus4lucky Wrote:  ceca will alway be ceca. he is not our kind. sorry
A Ceca is a Ceca and cannot Runaway. Undecided

(17-08-2023, 07:46 AM)Clyde Wrote:  I think he is trying to impress Ah Ching to give him a job in temasek after he leaves dbs
Think he no chance in Singapore DBS Ceo later. Yes, just kick he back in India as DBS India ceo. A chance for him to show he is working for ah ching to see.

him, ah ching and pm overstayed he knows it is about time for him to move on so throw a spanner/boomerang now.