Dont balls itchy! Important News! Quickly Go Vaccinated!

Singapore’s unvaccinated may face Covid medical bills over S$25,000 (yahoo.com)

Usually iron teeth egoistic idiots will yield to the pressure when money is involved   Rotfl

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

It's actually quite entertaining to see antivaxxers struggling like a dog that refuses to take a bath, but eventually got no choice.

than Un vaccinated also paying Taxes ?

Is there any Bananas in govt can guarantee there is 0% chance serious unknown side effects of Western mRNA vaccines? 

Also lot of data confirmed already even after 2 dose of vaccines you can still spreading COVID, so whats the point? made US pharmaceutical industry and their investors more richer?
[+] 4 users Like CHAOS's post

Many vaxers who tio covid when travel overseas will have same fate...

Confused
[+] 1 user Likes ODA TETSURO's post

(12-11-2021, 01:46 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Is there any Bananas in govt can guarantee there is 0% chance serious unknown side effects of Western mRNA vaccines? 

Also lot of data confirmed already even after 2 dose of vaccines you can still spreading COVID, so whats the point?

Spread cannot control but mati rate can go down a lot

now got free traditional china vaccines, no more excuse for the unvax?
[+] 1 user Likes mikotan's post

(12-11-2021, 01:49 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  Spread cannot control but mati rate can go down a lot

If you kiasi no body can stop you get vaccinated, but my own body are none of the govt business!
[+] 3 users Like CHAOS's post

(12-11-2021, 01:55 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  If you kiasi no body can stop you get vaccinated, but my own body are none of the govt business!

Don't sabo leh.later you go ICU and occupied the bed there long long .

(12-11-2021, 01:23 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Usually iron teeth egoistic idiots will yield to the pressure when money is involved   Rotfl

[Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]
[+] 2 users Like bobby's post

(12-11-2021, 01:33 PM)starbugs Wrote:  It's actually quite entertaining to see antivaxxers struggling like a dog that refuses to take a bath, but eventually got no choice.

[Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]
[+] 1 user Likes bobby's post

(12-11-2021, 01:16 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  Singapore’s unvaccinated may face Covid medical bills over S$25,000 (yahoo.com)

If kena ICU, u don't think $25°K is enough.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(12-11-2021, 01:57 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  Don't sabo leh.later you go ICU and occupied the bed there long long .

Im more worry about you suddenly go to ICU 5 yrs later due to unknown cancer  Big Grin
[+] 2 users Like CHAOS's post

(12-11-2021, 01:33 PM)starbugs Wrote:  It's actually quite entertaining to see antivaxxers struggling like a dog that refuses to take a bath, but eventually got no choice.

They will shout this lah that lah, not safe lah, principle lah, conspiracy theory lah …. when they have to pay …. LL … go jab  Laughing

(12-11-2021, 01:58 PM)bobby Wrote:  [Image: 327-3279942-F...k-you-hd-png-download.png]

You are the one gonna get fugg when medical bill in your letter box  ……  Rotfl

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(12-11-2021, 02:09 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Im more worry about you suddenly go to ICU 5 yrs later due to unknown cancer  Big Grin

Really dun understand the logic about worrying about future potential danger when they refuse to see clear and present danger.
Why people wanna look at the hurdle ahead when ignore the hurdle in front of them

(12-11-2021, 02:28 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Really dun understand the logic about worrying about future potential danger when they refuse to see clear and present danger.
Why people wanna look at the hurdle ahead when ignore the hurdle in front of them

Told you guys many times even after 2 dose of mRNA vaccines you can still spreading COVID, so why govt made those old people and kids so difficult?
[+] 1 user Likes CHAOS's post

(12-11-2021, 02:09 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Im more worry about you suddenly go to ICU 5 yrs later due to unknown cancer  Big Grin

Why worry about something unknown five years later.
If now Kenna COVID-19 and unvaccinated, can be very jialat for the health and Pocket.

(12-11-2021, 02:37 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Told you guys many times even after 2 dose of mRNA vaccines you can still spreading COVID, so why govt made those old people and kids so difficult?

Then what you suggest?

[Image: dd3ccc9bab9945a2bc5c99292f967c1e.gif]

(12-11-2021, 02:38 PM)lionkingch55 Wrote:  Why worry about something unknown five years later.
If now Kenna COVID-19 and unvaccinated, can be very jialat for the health and Pocket.

Told you many times already no one stop you to get vaccinated  Big Grin

(12-11-2021, 02:39 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Then what you suggest?

Learn from China, Taiwan, HK...... just lock down and encourage more people to take traditional inactivated vaccine

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTpZGbHOFgy35eoV3tcSjg...A&usqp=CAU]

[Image: giphy.gif]

Confused

(12-11-2021, 02:42 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Learn from China, Taiwan, HK...... just lock down and encourage more people to take traditional inactivated vaccine

Our garment is strongly opposed to having a lockdown, cos that will make the economy go southwards...... Thinking

End only a few dozens of the chiBanLans left.
I hope Hope or Hopium in the past lost, to be the fews.
This Time it is 50-50 due to Bankruptcy
Federal reserve Act2.0 was offered.
meanings they lend you out of thin air Greens$ 150T over 30Y.
US corporation that got Bust has 2 presidents just like UOB has a president.
owned by ENGLAND. Queen is DEAD.
Trump is ordered to clean the Deep state.
Biden is the opposition.
Both cannot refuse as they have a DIRTY past.

(12-11-2021, 02:51 PM)debono Wrote:  Our garment is strongly opposed to having a lockdown, cos that will make the economy go southwards...... Thinking

Then why force citizens to take US mRNA vaccines at the very beginning? 

This is another good example of PM Lee like to put all eggs in one basket, no matter in US or India. He already forget how American betrayed us on TPP last time

(12-11-2021, 02:42 PM)CHAOS Wrote:  Learn from China, Taiwan, HK...... just lock down and encourage more people to take traditional inactivated vaccine

SG will collapse if we lockdown we are a small island 95% depending on outside trade. Lockdown means SQ dies, means Changi Airport dies, means SATs dies. Ports die, PSA dies. Our financial hub dies, DBS dies, UOB dies, OCBC dies, SGX dies. Unless you are a Muddysian Bodoh hoping for SG to collapse, if not dun be childish

China is the world biggest market, they are close up forever and they won't die. HK is part of China. As for Tai-Wart …. they are already dead.

Also if inactivated vaccine works, why lockdown? My friend based in China jabbed with Sinovac, did an antibodies test, rushed back to SG to get Pfizer jabs because the count was low. He has to quarantine 14days in SG then back to China and another 21days quarantine, you think he did for fun?

My JKT peer whole family infected but luckily they have only 1 AZ jab and they suffered mild symptoms. 

Had lunch with ex colleague, his wife was infected but no symptoms, she found out from their children tutor she was infected. 

My uncle, early 80s, had stroke a few years back, infected by old slight flu. 7 days in quarantine, he is now out and about.

These experiences are not hearsay, not friend a friend of a friend nor social media but my direct friends and relatives. So all these shows me vaccine works.

[+] 1 user Likes Tangsen's post

(12-11-2021, 03:06 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  SG will collapse if we lockdown we are a small island 95% depending on outside trade. Lockdown means SQ dies, means Changi Airport dies, means SATs dies. Ports die, PSA dies. Our financial hub dies, DBS dies, UOB dies, OCBC dies, SGX dies. Unless you are a Muddysian Bodoh hoping for SG to collapse, if not dun be childish

China is the world biggest market, they are close up forever and they won't die. HK is part of China. As for Tai-Wart …. they are already dead.

Also if inactivated vaccine works, why lockdown? My friend based in China jabbed with Sinovac, did an antibodies test, rushed back to SG to get Pfizer jabs because the count was low. He has to quarantine 14days in SG then back to China and another 21days quarantine, you think he did for fun?

My JKT peer whole family infected but luckily they have only 1 AZ jab and they suffered mild symptoms. 

Had lunch with ex colleague, his wife was infected but no symptoms, she found out from their children tutor she was infected. 

My uncle, early 80s, had stroke a few years back, infected by old slight flu. 7 days in quarantine, he is now out and about.

These experiences are not hearsay, not friend a friend of a friend nor social media but my direct friends and relatives. So all these shows me vaccine works.

Taiwan also an small island