Dow and Nasdaq Index now can SHORT...here is why..

Both indices have risen due to expectation of rate cuts by FED up to 6 rate cuts.

However given due to inflation remaining high FED chairman Powell says the rate cuts will be slow and fewer.

Analysts now project 0 to 2 rate cuts.

This low number of rate cuts is not enough to sustain the market at such a high level.

It is therefore smart to take advantage to SHORT ...pro traders are doing this for profits.

[Image: IqecaL8.jpeg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Nice titties Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Simi cut

(17-04-2024, 09:14 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Both indices have risen due to expectation of rate cuts by FED up to 6 rate cuts.

However given due to inflation remaining high FED chairman Powell says the rate cuts will be slow and fewer.

Analysts now project 0 to 2 rate cuts.

This low number of rate cuts is not enough to sustain the market at such a high level.

It is therefore smart to take advantage to SHORT ...pro traders are doing this for profits.

[Image: IqecaL8.jpeg]

Another bad timed call. Short term let’s see where index is going

But your idol Handbag Loo predicted the US markets will cheong skyhigh going forward leh

After Handbag Loo said that about 2 weeks ago, the US markets all went into a tailspin to date.

So either he talk up the market so that he can sell into highs to his brain dead followers.

Or he is just a clueless vain charlatan of a baldy Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(19-04-2024, 07:26 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  But your idol Handbag Loo predicted the US markets will cheong skyhigh going forward leh

After Handbag Loo said that about 2 weeks ago, the US markets all went into a tailspin to date.

So either he talk up the market so that he can sell into highs to his brain dead followers.

Or he is just a clueless vain charlatan of a baldy Big Grin

I already stated my view.
Loo can have different view.

My view is interest rate cuts expected by the market will be delayed ...this will pull market down....don't fight the FED.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

https://youtu.be/Zo6jlqERqVI?si=FOgtyqmWRvKT1FQ0

Never short in a US election year.
The US stock market is used by politicians and their billionaire supporters for money laundering.

(19-04-2024, 08:48 AM)Alice Alicia Wrote:  Never short in a US election year.
The US stock market is used by politicians and their billionaire supporters for money laundering.

WRONG
there are instances historically in election yr the market do came down
no guarantee  that in election yr us market will n ot come down.

(19-04-2024, 01:48 PM)talky Wrote:  WRONG
there are instances historically in election yr the market do came down
no guarantee  that in election yr us market will n ot come down.

djia has another >100 pts drop to ard 36250

chartwise is no gd

Sgbutt is always giving late bullshite ideas.

I already shorted some stocks since Monday and took profits. Sgbutt will short now (I doubt he has the means to do so) and get run over by short covers LOL!