Dow and Nasdaq dead cat bounce will be over...stocks resume sell off later

Dow Jones Futures: Strong Market Rally Led By Tesla, Growth Plays; 5 Stocks Near Buy Points

https://www.investors.com/market-trend/s...wth-plays/

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

For reference only!

[Image: 4-CD1-C9-D5-72-FB-4-D30-83-E1-59844-B0-C11-FA.jpg]

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(02-06-2022, 07:28 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Should be green day today cos tomorrow should be red. Lol

Lol so nice follow playbook. Lol

(15-06-2022, 03:58 PM)Choc Wrote:  Wow still can stay above 650.......

Can go below 600 or not.......

Stock split okay lah........may hoover around this range......

Cannot buy. 5000 will not come crying

800 also cmi Laughing
You are finished. You buy Tesla at 1k.

[Image: 850Cb2g.gif]

intermission
[Image: Screenshot-from-2022-06-15-20-58-30.png]

Wa ... Take my hat off to Sgbuffett!

Really dead cat bounce!

[Image: Screenshot-20220616-181509-Chrome.jpg]

hehehe need to push it lower to engineer a short squeeze mah.
first kill some bulls first, then kill more bears, the grand finale is slaughter lots of lots of bulls again

if u understand what is called Chop chop

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

Yesterday was a dead cat bounce relief rally
Today start sharp drops again.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Dow was just 8,000 to 9,000 when STI about 2,800 to 3,000.

Where is STI now compared to uncle Dow?

Mai kia… ish best time to slaughter kateks Laughing

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(23-08-2022, 08:18 AM)p1acebo Wrote:  Dow was just 8,000 to 9,000 when STI about 2,800 to 3,000.

Where is STI now compared to uncle Dow?

Mai kia… ish best time to slaughter kateks Laughing

It's a folly to use the past so mechanically to think of the future.

Between 1980 to 1996 Singapore Market massive outperform the DOW...year after year. People said US market is "mature market and Sjngapore, Malaysia are rising tigers. Then 1998 Asian crisis.

Such narrative that past performance is equal to future is flawed.

Because US perform well last 20yrs it became ingrained that it always perform better.

The Japanese Nikkei performed from 1960 to 1989 only to underperform for next 30yrs.

If anything the opposite tends to hold true. Markets that perform well for 20yrs tend to under perform in next 20....

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

My target buy level is DJ hit 20,000. 

Big Grin

Lots of noise each time market attempts to recover...but the problems remains the same and gets more serious.

Such a predictable market. Everything is down trend. Sell on open, buy at close. huat ah!!!

today is Turning Point Date. Thus Market after falling over the past weeks....there is a 90% chance tonight or Monday is a Significant Bottom. a Rebound is soon Today Monday or latest Tues start liao.

(23-09-2022, 01:37 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  today is Turning Point Date. Thus Market after falling over the past weeks....there is a 90% chance tonight or Monday is a Significant Bottom. a Rebound is soon Today Monday or latest Tues start liao.

EVEN if rebound is a deadcat....for traders maybe they want to play is okay.

But for long term players  . .best to conserve bullets.

[+] 1 user Likes sgbuffett's post

covid and russian war has destroy the world economy

it is time for a reset

the next reset is nuclear war

(23-09-2022, 01:39 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  EVEN if rebound is a deadcat....for traders maybe they want to play is okay.

But for long term players  . .best to conserve bullets.
Talking nonsense

What you mean by long term?

Either you're already in the mkt or still on the sidelines

Waste my time teaching you

You really dun hv it