Dow will fall tonight as yesterday was just short covering rally

Fed already say more pain to come.
Those who go against this advice is asking for trouble.
Yesterday gain is just some temporary short covering.

Short the Dow. Gains to be made.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

No chance at all. Long Term Funds were selling like mad. Understand their hedges were the biggest yesterday ready for the big fall.

Dow at 10 pm dropped 103 points now !!

(08-09-2022, 08:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Fed already say more pain to come.

I think you are ahead of yourself, starting another thread just to go against I, THE ORACLE

Tomorrow will DOWN.

Tonight will range, not DOWN, you moron!

(09-09-2022, 12:35 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I think you are ahead of yourself, starting another thread just to go against I, THE ORACLE

Tomorrow will DOWN.

Up leh Rotfl

(09-09-2022, 06:26 AM)winbig Wrote:  Up leh Rotfl
You know how to read or not? I said DOWN tomorrow, but tonight will range, and it did, you clueless kotek!

I told you IAM ORACLE.

I said 45 pts up or down from last day's close.

Then 15 mins before close tonight, it hit 45 pts from 31,580, then boom, it went up 31,774, up 196 pts

I was 15 mins early, as I went into an electric time warp, but as I had said, it Ranged the whole night

Luckily you never come here to become the reverse indicator, and this idiot SgBluffett took your place....Wahahaha

Hehehe it's entertaining to see u guys arguing. Enjoy your weekend

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(09-09-2022, 06:55 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  You know how to read or not? I said DOWN tomorrow, but tonight will range, and it did, you clueless kotek!

I told you IAM ORACLE.

I said 45 pts up or down from last day's close.

Then 15 mins before close tonight, it hit 45 pts from 31,580, then boom, it went up 31,774, up 196 pts

I was 15 mins early, as I went into an electric time warp, but as I had said, it Ranged the whole night

Luckily you never come here to become the reverse indicator, and this idiot SgBluffett took your place....Wahahaha

Fact is it ended up.  Rotfl

(09-09-2022, 07:44 AM)winbig Wrote:  Fact is it ended up.  Rotfl
You know how to read or not? I said it can be plus and minus 45 pts from last close but the main point is that last night, it will RANGE and it did

You must be farking blind not to notice it

Only last 15 minutes, when I was about to redeem my chips, it boomed, but that does not change the fact, I was predicting for the whole night, you moron!

Hahaha make money will do lor. Up or down not important

I am just a tiny plankton in the ocean.

(09-09-2022, 08:10 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  You know how to read or not? I said it can be plus and minus 45 pts from last close but the main point is that last night, it will RANGE and it did

You must be farking blind not to notice it

Only last 15 minutes, when I was about to redeem my chips, it boomed, but that does not change the fact, I was predicting for the whole night, you moron!

Everyday trading also got up and down. Everyday u say range bound then confirm win liao lor. Fact is it ended up lar.  Rotfl

(09-09-2022, 08:25 AM)winbig Wrote:  Everyday trading also got up and down. Everyday u say range bound then confirm win liao lor. Fact is it ended up lar.  Rotfl
You mean i never say up? Are you really tat dumb? I hv been saying it can go up or down and i was right 15 mins to close when it very nearly was 45 pts abv last close, yes up, as i hv said but last 15mins, it boomed to 192 pts, which did not mean i was wróng às i did say it will range 

Range does not mean up and down, as trend also is up and down, you freaking retard

Short covering turned to short squeeze

Bears & bulls hammered

(09-09-2022, 08:47 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  You mean i never say up? Are you really tat dumb? I hv been saying it can go up or down and i was right 15 mins to close when it very nearly was 45 pts abv last close, yes up, as i hv said but last 15mins, it boomed to 192 pts, which did not mean i was wróng às i did say it will range 

Range does not mean up and down, as trend also is up and down, you freaking retard

If I say the market will go up and down everyday, then everyday I will be correct. Then can I say I AM ORACLE?  Rotfl

(09-09-2022, 09:07 AM)winbig Wrote:  If I say the market will go up and down everyday, then everyday I will be correct. Then can I say I AM ORACLE?  Rotfl
I said RANGE, not go up and down, you idiotic retard 

Now, which part of this statement you still dun understand, peabrain?

(09-09-2022, 09:17 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I said RANGE, not go up and down, you idiotic retard 

Now, which part of this statement you still dun understand, peabrain?

If range is not up and down then what is range? Rotfl

(09-09-2022, 09:18 AM)winbig Wrote:  If range is not up and down then what is range? Rotfl
Dumbass, RANGE means horizontal channel

Prices go up and down but could be trending up or down and we dun call that ranging, you stupig idiot

No wonder you dare not post last night, because you totally clueless

(09-09-2022, 09:24 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Dumbass, RANGE means horizontal channel

Prices go up and down but could be trending up or down and we dun call that ranging, you stupig idiot

No wonder you dare not post last night, because you totally clueless

I already asleep last night. I don't have a big ego like u so no need to post these things. Rotfl

(09-09-2022, 09:41 AM)winbig Wrote:  I already asleep last night. I don't have a big ego like u so no need to post these things. Rotfl

You dun like my ego yet early morning come here to strut and say last night price went up

You should post that before last night,  bef it happen

It's like having a wife and pimping her to me and then come here complain I hv big ego, yet you own nick Winbig is just a big ego trip

Come here tell pple you win big, so who has the big ego leh, you cocksheet retard

ah butt's prediction shd be right tonight or tomorrow.

(09-09-2022, 09:48 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  You dun like my ego yet early morning come here to strut and say last night price went up

You should post that before last night,  bef it happen

It's like having a wife and pimping her to me and then come here complain I hv big ego, yet you own nick Winbig is just a big ego trip

Come here tell pple you win big, so who has the big ego leh, you cocksheet retard

Win is present tense not past tense. I hope to win big. I didn't say I won big. U moron  Rotfl

So says the reverse indicator who got it wrong again yesterday  Rotfl Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes p1acebo's post

(09-09-2022, 09:49 AM)WhatDoYouThink? Wrote:  ah butt's prediction shd be right tonight or tomorrow.

Even a stopped clock is right twice a day  Rotfl

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

(09-09-2022, 10:02 AM)winbig Wrote:  Win is present tense not past tense. I hope to win big. I didn't say I won big. U moron  Rotfl
Past or present tense is just your own ego playing on you

Why dont you give yourself a nick like WinSmall or Losebig?

But instead you call yourself Winbig

Knn, if this is not big ego playing on you, pigs can fly

Just admit it, you are insisting to be given the title of SgTalk Ultimate Reverse Indicator instead of this SgBluffett

Actually, both of you fully qualify for that title

Wahahahahaha

(09-09-2022, 10:27 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Past or present tense is just your own ego playing on you

Why dont you give yourself a nick like WinSmall or Losebig?

But instead you call yourself Winbig

Knn, if this is not big ego playing on you, pigs can fly

Just admit it, you are insisting to be given the title of SgTalk Ultimate Reverse Indicator instead of this SgBluffett

Actually, both of you fully qualify for that title

Wahahahahaha

U are hereby crowned the chao gay of the year  Rotfl

(09-09-2022, 10:40 AM)winbig Wrote:  U are hereby crowned the chao gay of the year  Rotfl
Bla bla bla.....well, give me ur daughter just one night, and i can make you a grandfather

One more thing, since u hv zero talent at trading, should just shut ur trap and just follow hor

And change ur nick bef coming here to complain abt my ego hor

(09-09-2022, 10:47 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  Bla bla bla.....well, give me ur daughter just one night, and i can make you a grandfather

One more thing, since u hv zero talent at trading, should just shut ur trap and just follow hor

And change ur nick bef coming here to complain abt my ego hor

If u don't know how to trade don't come here and shout up and down.  Rotfl

(09-09-2022, 12:14 PM)winbig Wrote:  If u don't know how to trade don't come here and shout up and down.  Rotfl

Whatever, you not qualified to comment on my trading, as you're SgTalk Reverse Indicator who does NOT even know what RANGE means

The only sheet you know is that prices go up and down, that's all you know, and one more thing, spend your time plp MOH PAP

Low-life, scumbag, bottom feeder  vomit

Poor reverse indicator.  Die pain pain 3 days in a row Laughing

(09-09-2022, 12:35 AM)Sentinel Wrote:  I think you are ahead of yourself, starting another thread just to go against I, THE ORACLE

Tomorrow will DOWN.

U reverse indicator moron with huge ego.  Rotfl Rotfl Rotfl
[+] 1 user Likes winbig's post