Driver who had drugs in car led police on chase & rammed into pedestrian

Osmond Chia
UPDATED 5 HOURS AGO

SINGAPORE - When he saw police cars on his tail for speeding, a driver who had illicit drugs stashed in his car sped off to escape, leading to a five-minute chase down the Pan-Island Expressway.

During the chase, Vaswani Richard Prakash, 36, rammed into a pedestrian, causing her to suffer multiple injuries, and drove on.

https://static1.straitstimes.com.sg/s3fs...x9Po_23euL

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/c...ads-guilty

Cant guess ish sinkie or FT.

Normally sinkie will have photo big big. FT will have no name. This one like half half. Sad

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 1 user Likes Soulhacker's post

(15-09-2022, 05:24 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Cant guess ish sinkie or FT.

Normally sinkie will have photo big big. FT will have no name. This one like half half. Sad

Wait for more info lah! But his name sounds like KekLengKia leh!

Sg is not like Amsterdam, cannot understand why people want to play illegal substances here.

Should castrate the bugger.

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

police need to chase

relax and catch them later

why chase
and cause danger to ROAD user and pedestrian

the injured ...compensation insurance will not pay

gov pay

(15-09-2022, 06:08 PM)p1acebo Wrote:  Should castrate the bugger.

But according to the report, "those who drive dangerously causing hurt can be jailed between one and five years." No castration. Only maximum five years for ramming pedestrian.

(16-09-2022, 07:52 AM)Levin Wrote:  But according to the report, "those who drive dangerously causing hurt can be jailed between one and five years." No castration. Only maximum five years for ramming pedestrian.

That’s why no strong deterrent and pedestrians will still be rammed going forward Big Grin

Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine Big Grin

Probably playing with hp when crossing the Traffic light? Poor reaction time.

Need to come out law to ban using hp when crossing the traffic light/zebra crossing.

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Injured lady should sue SPF for indirectly causing her injury.

1. I have served the nation in a combat unit for 2.5 + 10 years. I had fulfilled my duty as a citizen, but has the country do it's part for me?
2. I don't know where the threat of CCP is, but I know the threat of CECA is already at my doorsteps
3. I had been called a CCP, JHK, Pinoy, but they never called me a CECA..

Yes sometimes at the crossings I see these office girls playing their hps while slowly crossing, oblivious to the waiting traffic.