Their new app is terrible. End up overpaid twice. Become -ve. Put Account miscellaneous charges. Then GST inclusive by Partner.  Don't even know what is it. On the hotline, it is forever busy.

M1 was delisted and went downhill with CECA CEO...

疫苗可以不打, 手枪一定要打!
疫苗可以不注射, 精子一定要远射!

(29-05-2023, 04:07 PM)theold Wrote:  Their new app is terrible. End up overpaid twice. Become -ve. Put Account miscellaneous charges. Then GST inclusive by Partner.  Don't even know what is it. On the hotline, it is forever busy.
Paper bill no problem leh. Suggest you revert back to paper billing lah.   Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

https://www.giga.com.sg/?gclid=Cj0KCQjwm...iPEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Dont waste time on M1. Apply Giga.
Apply a POSB debit card. Every mth it will auto deduct by itself.

https://www.posb.com.sg/personal/cards/d...debit-card

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

(29-05-2023, 04:07 PM)theold Wrote:  Their new app is terrible. End up overpaid twice. Become -ve. Put Account miscellaneous charges. Then GST inclusive by Partner.  Don't even know what is it. On the hotline, it is forever busy.

You using theirs for broadband or mobile line ? They auto upgrade me to bespoke plan (dunno what is this) and then I just pay so far ok but the new app did not capture my past month payment I have done in old app. Now old app can use but will not reflect the latest bill so in a way you are "forced" to use the new app called M1+ else how to pay them monies ?

(29-05-2023, 04:45 PM)sgh Wrote:  You using theirs for broadband or mobile line ? They auto upgrade me to bespoke plan (dunno what is this) and then I just pay so far ok but the new app did not capture my past month payment I have done in old app. Now old app can use but will not reflect the latest bill so in a way you are "forced" to use the new app called M1+ else how to pay them monies ?

Both. I linked my credit card to their new app. Click once, the payment is not updated. Click twice the payment is not updated. The old app. the update is immediate. The miscellaneous charges are from the old account also known as the bill. One hour later, login, the account shows overpaid.

(29-05-2023, 04:52 PM)theold Wrote:  Both. I linked my credit card to their new app. Click once, the payment is not updated. Click twice the payment is not updated. The miscellaneous charges are from the old account also known as the bill. One hour later, login, the account shows overpaid.

Ok so it is double submission and not your fault as the app never refreshed in time to show it is ok. Overpaid can ask them refund or just take it as pay in advance one more month ?

(29-05-2023, 04:53 PM)sgh Wrote:  Ok so it is double submission and not your fault as the app never refreshed in time to show it is ok. Overpaid can ask them refund or just take it as pay in advance one more month ?

They said will be used for future monthly payments.
[+] 1 user Likes theold's post