Durian stall charging him durian offered for free initially

'Beware of underhand methods': Man accuses Bukit Batok durian stall of charging him durian offered for free

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/beware...an-offered

(10-01-2023, 10:59 PM)Stoki Wrote:  'Beware of underhand methods': Man accuses Bukit Batok durian stall of charging him durian offered for free

https://www.asiaone.com/singapore/beware...an-offered

Some durian sellers do behave like thugs........trying to chop carrot heads................. Angry

I realised that often people challenge others to strike their face first. I think because the SPF will fault the guy that does the first strike in any alternation. I do hope that authorities do not just take face value on this first strike and counterattack thingy. If taken at face value, those that know the law a little bit more will actually misuse it to their advantage...

(10-01-2023, 11:08 PM)debono Wrote:  Some durian sellers do behave like thugs........trying to chop carrot heads................. Angry
When it comes to biz only willing buyer and seller. If you got cheated openly, best to swallow your pride and live on, then to try to win back your face...

(10-01-2023, 11:08 PM)Sticw Wrote:  I realised that often people challenge others to strike their face first. I think because the SPF will fault the guy that does the first strike in any alternation. I do hope that authorities do not just take on surface value on this first strike and counterattack at face value. If taken at face value, those that know the law a little bit more will actually misuse it to their advantage...

Well said, it is a tactic used by some who have basic law......... Clapping

(10-01-2023, 11:08 PM)debono Wrote:  Some durian sellers do behave like thugs........trying to chop carrot heads................. Angry

selling Fruits, doing renovation is Ah beng Best " job " also selling fish or other stuffs " depend "

Party due to the " nature " of the supply etc , they can Mark up High thus earn a lot profits.

Or else why you see Ah beng got money.

wow The Durian stall also file police report

(10-01-2023, 11:12 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  selling Fruits, doing renovation is Ah beng Best " job " also selling fish or other stuffs " depend "

Party due to the " nature " of the supply etc , they can Mark up High thus earn a lot profits.

Or else why you see Ah beng got money.

There is some truth in what you are saying........... Clapping

Very simple don't eat durian then no issue. Ah Beng prey on customer weakness and capitalize. Want to eat then face such issue lor. No durian will die meh? I ok if no eat durian