EDMW scum mods issue me infraction the day i start posting here (28 Oct)

(31-10-2022, 11:18 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Phone number verification is BS measure for clone control la. As if people won't just go and buy SIM cards, 1 number 1 account, 6 numbers 6 accounts? Don't want buy new number? Use family and friends' numbers register clone accounts also can what. Not to mention how many clone accounts already existed before mobile number verification was introduced. As long as they don't do Singpass verification they will never fully deal with the clone problem. 1 Singpass 1 account, see how fast their active membership crashes.

No worries. Tiagong now when you register new account, even if you verify mobile number, wont get approved and stuck in limbo. All new accounts have to be approved by Mods and Ottoke thinks all new accounts are clones so he doesnt action on it

(31-10-2022, 09:28 PM)Intrinion Wrote:  It’s good to be aware of your past postings and make atonements to the way you post.

That aside.. the forum, in its design intent, is largely a public facing space. All postings (except for private conversations) are visible and can be read by and reacted by all. I would express the same thoughts as what I have said previously to other users, one shouldn’t be overly concerned, if one has nothing to hide.

You are a mod in EDMW?

(31-10-2022, 11:38 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are a mod in EDMW?

Until he proves otherwise, he's spoofing an EDMW mod. 

That doesn't make the criticisms of the "real" Intrinion and his mod team from HWZ EDMW here invalid. This account is just shit-stirring. And regardless if he's the real deal here or not, fact is people in SGTalk who openly have the same names for their HWZ/EDMW accounts like @IndianChief are already getting payback from the HWZ mod team with retrospective infractions and points leading to temp/permbanning.

(31-10-2022, 11:38 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You are a mod in EDMW?

Probably someone who is familiar with both SGTALK and EDMW having some fun with his trolling.

This is the disgusting behavior of edmw mods.
[+] 1 user Likes Guest's post

(01-11-2022, 08:08 AM)LupCheong Wrote:  This is the disgusting behavior of edmw mods.

what to do with this type of imbecilic and dense people ?
best way is let them win as there is a saying smart can liao and don't over smart

(01-11-2022, 08:12 AM)Bigiron Wrote:  what to do with this type of imbecilic and dense people ?
best way is let them win as there is a saying smart can liao and don't over smart
Yup totally agree with you 😊

Bump this thread up

That place quite scary, they can award points for posts from half a year ago.

[Image: BFBB8266-FD92-427-D-B94-D-0-C715-FA5-F206.png]
[+] 2 users Like Ichigo's post

(01-11-2022, 02:23 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  That place quite scary, they can award points for posts from half a year ago.

[Image: BFBB8266-FD92-427-D-B94-D-0-C715-FA5-F206.png]

I think maybe 2-3 years posts also can kena ntuc points
[+] 2 users Like Guest's post

Political motivated start witch hunting so small gas

orders from above ? to do the recent and current culling?

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

(31-10-2022, 10:55 PM)Truebluesg Wrote:  They ban ban ban , then take a look now at the number of views on the various threads these few days in edmw.  It has dropped significantly!
Overtime, advertisers will stop advertising . The forum owner will start making less money. SPH will start taking umbrage at the poor revenue.
The fake Dr will start sweating and perhaps start telling the mods to backoff. Already viewership is falling. The Fake Dr already start to kanchiong la

Have not gone back edmw for months since they last ban moi over CECA and little pink. Did the traffic really drop significantly? Cause always have this impression that those self important edmw mods really believe they are too big to fail that why become more and more abusive and power hungry over the years. 

But if really drop then they probably deserve it lor.

There was a time when the country asked ordinary men to do extraordinary things.

But now, they'll only do it for money.
[+] 2 users Like Soulhacker's post

still not getting enough traffic here
most threads only a few pages then die off

You have 4 user(s) on ignore
Somme road, alerts,  Choc,  winbig

Foo Mee Har is my sister in law - FACT
https://linktr.ee/freckydoodles
http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html
[+] 1 user Likes wendychan's post

I THINK U CAN COMPLAIN TO COW BOON WAN
HE IS IN CHARGE OF SPH
the moderator there SEEM LIKE
HE IS MAKING PERSONAL JUDGMENT AGAINST THE FORUMERS/USERS THERE
GET HIM REMOVED AS MODERATOR
AS HE IS ABUSING HIS POWER
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

This Ottoke is simply too much

(01-11-2022, 06:33 PM)singaporean1964 Wrote:  I THINK U CAN COMPLAIN TO COW BOON WAN
HE IS IN CHARGE OF SPH
the moderator there SEEM LIKE
HE IS MAKING PERSONAL JUDGMENT AGAINST THE FORUMERS/USERS THERE
GET HIM REMOVED AS MODERATOR
AS HE IS ABUSING HIS POWER

Just complain to Khaw Boon Wan that since HWZ/EDMW is owned by SPH and SPH is now a non-profit organisation funded by public money, there is zero reason to keep open a forum well known for displaying shocking intolerance, all manners of Sedition Law/POHA violations, and multiple POFMA rulings. 

Public money should not be used to keep a toxic cesspool open. If SPH wants to show itself as contributing to responsible journalism and a civil online society in SG, they can start by removing one of its biggest cancers in the form of HWZ/EDMW.
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

(01-11-2022, 07:27 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Just complain to Khaw Boon Wan that since HWZ/EDMW is owned by SPH and SPH is now a non-profit organisation funded by public money, there is zero reason to keep open a forum well known for displaying shocking intolerance, all manners of Sedition Law/POHA violations, and multiple POFMA rulings. 

Public money should not be used to keep a toxic cesspool open. If SPH wants to show itself as contributing to responsible journalism and a civil online society in SG, they can start by removing one of its biggest cancers in the form of HWZ/EDMW.

yes
hwz should be shut down
taxpayers money should not be used
[+] 1 user Likes singaporean1964's post

(01-11-2022, 07:27 PM)Basic_Strategy Wrote:  Just complain to Khaw Boon Wan that since HWZ/EDMW is owned by SPH and SPH is now a non-profit organisation funded by public money, there is zero reason to keep open a forum well known for displaying shocking intolerance, all manners of Sedition Law/POHA violations, and multiple POFMA rulings. 

if HWZ shut down, intrinion, ottoke, cranthir all how? What will they do without anymore power to abuse?
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

(01-11-2022, 02:50 PM)Soulhacker Wrote:  Have not gone back edmw for months since they last ban moi over CECA and little pink. Did the traffic really drop significantly? Cause always have this impression that those self important edmw mods really believe they are too big to fail that why become more and more abusive and power hungry over the years. 

But if really drop then they probably deserve it lor.

I wanted to know if it really drops also. The admins and mods are too proud of their own forums and think there are no alternatives. Granted, edmwers themselves wanted to subject themselves to the unfair treatments also.
[+] 2 users Like omgwtflol's post

Look at how many Ottoke banned today

--------------

MageRav3​
Banned​

MoyoCase​
Banned​

peaceheart​
Banned​

Successor.​
Banned​

nightkids7089​
Banned
[+] 1 user Likes IndianChief's post

like i said before, create clone account there, email to your kaki and persuade them to move over here

(01-11-2022, 08:25 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Look at how many Ottoke banned today

--------------

MageRav3
Banned

MoyoCase
Banned

peaceheart
Banned

Successor.
Banned

nightkids7089
Banned

wtf they also tio

(01-11-2022, 08:17 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  if HWZ shut down, intrinion, ottoke, cranthir all how? What will they do without anymore power to abuse?

Maybe they will go apply to become r/Singapore mod on Reddit. Their last bastion of power on the Internet.
[+] 1 user Likes Basic_Strategy's post

Mod Ottoke is just 1 mad 🐕

(01-11-2022, 08:25 PM)IndianChief Wrote:  Look at how many Ottoke banned today

--------------

MageRav3
Banned

MoyoCase
Banned

peaceheart
Banned

Successor.
Banned

nightkids7089
Banned

Believe it was due to the George Yeo thread. One of those you listed got unbanned and said he was going to lodge a police report. Another guy took over his spot and was banned. Very strange place, I never know what’s going on...
[+] 1 user Likes Ichigo's post

(01-11-2022, 02:33 PM)LupCheong Wrote:  I think maybe 2-3 years posts also can kena ntuc points

That’s scary, imagine if one was initially temporarily banned and they went to dig up posts from past years to award points, it could chalk up enough for a permanent ban before one returned to the forum.
[+] 2 users Like Ichigo's post

(01-11-2022, 08:51 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  Believe it was due to the George Yeo thread. One of those you listed got unbanned and said he was going to lodge a police report. Another guy took over his spot and was banned. Very strange place, I never know what’s going on...

probably all parties involved mass report one another
[+] 1 user Likes mrclubbie's post

(01-11-2022, 08:58 PM)Ichigo Wrote:  That’s scary, imagine if one was initially temporarily banned and they went to dig up posts from past years to award points, it could chalk up enough for a permanent ban before one returned to the forum.

Yup that super scary and there are reporter digging people post history

in before someone spoof Ottoke here
[+] 1 user Likes fishbuff's post