Singapore : 50% vaccinated 200k seniors not vaccinated.

(21-07-2021, 04:17 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  
(21-07-2021, 01:29 AM)Goldmine Wrote:  Me no intention to scare others. 

Good that all went well for you, your parents and friends. All of u must be healthy and no underlying illness, hence no complications.

But, for those elderly with health illness, they risk getting severed side effect and possibly death. Their body may not be strong enough withstand the pain and complication that comes with the vaccine.  People with heart problem are more at risk of the vaccine triggering another heart attack which may be fatal. Hence, it is my opinion that people with heart problem should not be jab.

I am on hypertension and cholesterol medication. My aunty last year had a minor stroke, my father had a by-pass before and a friend 2 years back just recovered from blood clot and is still on blood-thinning medication .... are these serious underlining medical illnesses?

We all are prepared after jabbed anything wrong run to A&E ... if kenna covid also A&E. Guess the choice is yours.

Good that u and yr family members came out fine despite having above stated medical condition. As for me I am not taking that risk. I have a heart attack before and it was terrible lasting like 5'.  Luckily the pain subsided.  I am not going to have a 2nd heart attack. I escaped death once. 2nd one could be fatal.

(21-07-2021, 04:52 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Dark truth about why they wanna target the elderly for jabbed.

If the elderly kenna sure ICU and survival rate is very low, secondly so old recovered sure plenty of further medication needed.

Imagine 40,000 in total kenna India variant fall ill,  50% seriously ill and 10% need ICU .... it may collapse our medical system and cost the gov millions trying save an economically unproductive segment of society.

Hard truth by its a matter of survival, very dark one

Yes, what is say is the hard truth..

(21-07-2021, 07:26 PM)Goldmine Wrote:  
(21-07-2021, 04:17 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  I am on hypertension and cholesterol medication. My aunty last year had a minor stroke, my father had a by-pass before and a friend 2 years back just recovered from blood clot and is still on blood-thinning medication .... are these serious underlining medical illnesses?

We all are prepared after jabbed anything wrong run to A&E ... if kenna covid also A&E. Guess the choice is yours.

Good that u and yr family members came out fine despite having above stated medical condition. As for me I am not taking that risk. I have a heart attack before and it was terrible lasting like 5'.  Luckily the pain subsided.  I am not going to have a 2nd heart attack. I escaped death once. 2nd one could be fatal.

I guess you are more worried about heart attack than CoVid

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

(21-07-2021, 06:08 PM)RiseofAsia Wrote:  
(21-07-2021, 04:52 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Dark truth about why they wanna target the elderly for jabbed.

If the elderly kenna sure ICU and survival rate is very low, secondly so old recovered sure plenty of further medication needed.

Imagine 40,000 in total kenna India variant fall ill,  50% seriously ill and 10% need ICU .... it may collapse our medical system and cost the gov millions trying save an economically unproductive segment of society.

Your KTV 妹妹 did not say correctly.
香港人无情、台湾人无耻、新加坡人无知,大陆人无良。

The mei mei is ah thong … she withheld that  Tongue

(21-07-2021, 05:16 PM)RichDad Wrote:  

True.  Like I said before.... the benefits outweigh the risks ... for the gahmen. 

But for the individual, it is still a very personal choice.

Yupe personal choice thus, I will not pressure NOR SCARE others against the jab.

(22-07-2021, 12:02 AM)Tangsen Wrote:  Yupe personal choice thus, I will not pressure NOR SCARE others against the jab.

It is best that everybody gets vaccinated- be it Pfizer, Modena, Sivovac or Sinopharm...
[+] 1 user Likes debono's post

Want seniors to jabbed yet keep putting obstacles. Make them que and pay for safer vaccines. Keep pushing them to take something they dun want then say ppl stubborn
[+] 1 user Likes Harry Lee's post

wait until when to open up, many can't wait.

https://www.msn.com/en-sg/news/world/sin...d=msedgntp