EPL shows the UK no CoVid?

Look at the stadium ..... FULL 40-60 thousand fans in the stadium.

Recently, I was talking to an academic researcher, he said many are looking at the UK as an example. Their jabbed rate is not as high as in SG and yet open up so much. I think SG will slowly open up even more compared to now.

UK covid infection rate seems to be tapering off while death are relatively low

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-51768274

[Image: Screenshot-2021-08-16-at-11-55-32.png]

KTV妹妹说,香港人无义,台湾人无情,新加坂人无智 Big Grin

I wonder how come their vaccination rate so high, the most obedient angmo in whole of europe.

(16-08-2021, 12:05 PM)OLT Wrote:  I wonder how come their vaccination rate so high, the most obedient angmo in whole of europe.

1 jab for a pint?

Herd immunity is a red herring imo. The idea is to convince enough that vaccination is the protection. Then when most are con vinced, any death that occurs thereafter will go unnoticed. Depopulation is the agenda.

Most of us are but sheep and never the inner circle group. Food source for the puppet masters..

UK n a few angmo govts believe in freedom ...

To them life is cheap , anyway,  they say death is natural   ...evetyone must b respinsible for their own lives...v little govt interference 

U want vax, it's there, u dont wan, up to u ..

They dont focus on death figs n nobody knows the true figs ..
U die  so many replacement refugees waiting to take over.

(16-08-2021, 12:05 PM)OLT Wrote:  I wonder how come their vaccination rate so high, the most obedient angmo in whole of europe.

My colleagues there had shots very early

There is no right or wrong decisions. 
One only has to bear the consequences that one makes  Big Grin

Their vaccination high because they had such a severe outbreak last winter. Everybody spooked by their friends dying left and right. Plus their AZ vaccine was home grown, so not much supply issue.
[+] 1 user Likes starbugs's post

(16-08-2021, 12:37 PM)Sticw Wrote:  Herd immunity is a red herring imo. The idea is to convince enough that vaccination is the protection. Then when most are con vinced, any death that occurs thereafter will go unnoticed. Depopulation is the agenda.

Most of us are but sheep and never the inner circle group. Food source for the puppet masters..

Well when we are in a no solution situation, that's the only solution unless everyone lock themselves in their hope and wait to die

(16-08-2021, 01:03 PM)starbugs Wrote:  Their vaccination high because they had such a severe outbreak last winter. Everybody spooked by their friends dying left and right. Plus their AZ vaccine was home grown, so not much supply issue.

Lucky SG did not experience that extreme to hit our jab target

Surprised Gesti-109 Scream

What is going on?

(17-08-2021, 11:21 PM)Tangsen Wrote:  Surprised Gesti-109 Scream

What is going on?

I saw the live match. Wasn't obvious at first that Son could score from there, but amazing how ball sneaked between 4 opposing players on the way into goal.