Now ch 8 show Singaporean go JB buy CNY goodies

Cheaper here and there how like that SG no ppl buy GST here and there

(13-01-2023, 08:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Cheaper here and there how like that SG no ppl buy GST here and there

ALL go over to JB buy lah! Big Grin No need to pay 8% GST mah!
[+] 1 user Likes cheekopekman's post

(13-01-2023, 08:46 PM)cheekopekman Wrote:  ALL go over to JB buy lah! Big Grin No need to pay 8% GST mah!

But time leh
Jam and jam
[+] 1 user Likes [[ForeverAlone]]'s post

Kns end of the day promote CDC vouchers
Agenda behind

All those cancerous tibits to feed our relatives shiok

(13-01-2023, 08:41 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  Cheaper here and there how like that SG no ppl buy GST here and there

good what...............then more buyers and sellers will vote for Oppo.............. Clapping

(13-01-2023, 08:59 PM)Sharexchange Wrote:  All those cancerous tibits to feed our relatives shiok

[Image: joker-laugh.gif]

super jam during the weekend...not worth the time and effort if purchase low value items

Shop with Health Shop !
https://iherb.co/BeaDs49

(13-01-2023, 08:47 PM)[[ForeverAlone]] Wrote:  But time leh
Jam and jam

Take bus SBS170 lah! Big Grin Bus lane no jam one lah! Smooth like butter leh!

. Why allowing Singaporeans to cheat other Singaporeans when you have fair bargain across the causeway.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

During festive seasons, some Singapore provision shops repackaging CNY  goodies brought in from JB and then, sold them @ double the price.
[+] 1 user Likes Scythian's post

This is the first yr in a long time I am not buying much goodies. Prices are too high and jam to Malaysia too long.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

This is a good idea to save money.

SG so expensive now..

(14-01-2023, 08:55 AM)FangFang Wrote:  SG so expensive now..
Is crazy expensive. Those evil papigs make all these to happen.

(14-01-2023, 06:25 AM)Scythian Wrote:  . Why allowing Singaporeans to cheat other Singaporeans when you have fair bargain across the causeway.

Give your vouchers to other people lah! Big Grin Go to JB sell there lah!