Edwin Tong Suggests Raeesah Khan Was Awaiting Pritam Singh's Directions

(20-12-2021, 10:46 AM)Niubee Wrote:  Put words in PS mouth
I hv seen that video.  Many times putting words in PS mouth.  Many times, that ET can assumed this and assumed that somemore.  Very unprofessional and disgusting.
[+] 2 users Like Gemstar's post

(20-12-2021, 02:29 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I hv seen that video.  Many times putting words in PS mouth.  Many times, that ET can assumed this and assumed that somemore.  Very unprofessional and disgusting.

It sure is disgusting, to see ET putting words into PS mouth......there is no professionalism from a senior counsel.... Angry

(20-12-2021, 09:22 AM)Yin yang Wrote:  Ding dong bell, pussy...
Either side going for the jugular...n like badminton , nobody wants to lose..fight to the end lah

Said repeatedly, fair n square n dispel all the liars n bring out the truth, nothing biut the truth, nothing less,  wat majority desires....nothing to b afraid of if not lying...resign enbloc n call for erection..

So simple straight forward solution....ceca mamak will lose if fight lingers on, the majority will win cos there lust b lying if so scared of erection
Why u complain? Aren't they are doing what you preaching the 'Ying n Yang" philosophy?
[+] 1 user Likes Ernesto's post

(20-12-2021, 02:32 PM)debono Wrote:  It sure is disgusting, to see ET putting words into PS mouth......there is no professionalism from a senior counsel.... Angry
Many times, PS has to say "I disagree". That ET is trying hard to play tricks and preyed on PS who may be off-guard at certain juncture. Very cunning fox. PS needs to be very alert to hit back.

(20-12-2021, 02:39 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Many times, PS has to say "I disagree". That ET is trying hard to play tricks and preyed on PS who may be off-guard at certain juncture. Very cunning fox.

No wonder he is a senior counsel, and a minister to boot....... Angry

(20-12-2021, 02:29 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  I hv seen that video.  Many times putting words in PS mouth.  Many times, that ET can assumed this and assumed that somemore.  Very unprofessional and disgusting.

This is typical interrogation tactics...by police. Poking to find loopholes from the wordings.

Smile
[+] 2 users Like Niubee's post

(20-12-2021, 02:47 PM)Niubee Wrote:  This is typical interrogation tactics...by police. Poking to find loopholes from the wordings.

Interrogation tactics here: 

1. futility technique
2. Pride and Ego up technique 
3.Reid technique 
4.The dossier and file technique 
5. Reframing technique
6. Timeline & matching
7.Reason doubt 
8. Pause technique 
9. Small talk technique 

https://study.com/academy/lesson/interro...types.html 

1. Authoritative Accusation
2. Distraught Accusation
3. Indirect Accusation
4. Overwhelming Evidence Accusation 
5. Rational Accusation
https://www.police1.com/investigations/a...4EuLFA0uU/

(20-12-2021, 08:32 AM)surfer Wrote:  By suggesting means you are leading the witness in the direction you are plotting. Very evil , instead of finding out the truth . No respect for ET from this COP . Waste of taxpayers money . Why don't the elected MPs find something else more meaningful and respectable to do for their constituents instead of this mockery of inquery?
This ET wil very soon becomes an infamous household brand whereby many wil not forget him. Gone case.
[+] 1 user Likes Gemstar's post

(20-12-2021, 05:06 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  This ET wil very soon becomes an infamous household brand whereby many wil not forget him. Gone case.

He will be rememered as the tong sampah.

Rotfl

Laughing
[+] 1 user Likes Gstalk's post

(20-12-2021, 05:27 PM)Gstalk Wrote:  He will be rememered as the tong sampah.

Rotfl
Do you meant to say ET is a tong sampan who is leaking and abt to sink?

(20-12-2021, 05:31 PM)Gemstar Wrote:  Do you meant to say ET is a tong sampan who is leaking and abt to sink?

Tong sampah means rubbish bin. You dont know meh

Big Grin

(20-12-2021, 06:08 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Tong sampah means rubbish bin. You dont know meh

Big Grin
Tong sampah is too good for him. Should be just sampah.... Big Grin

Thinking is difficult, that's why most people judge
                    Carl Jung

(19-12-2021, 11:24 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Rotfl
Rotfl
Rotfl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P69aJYCcZh0&ab_channel=MustShareNews

Edwin Tong is making an extremely unreasonable assumption on Mr Singh. How the hell he could still project as though his assumption is a fact? Did he saw Mr. Singh messaging on his phone?
[+] 1 user Likes Kgliangp's post

ET got confused and shoot anywhere, everywhere like a headless housefly.
[+] 1 user Likes Kgliangp's post

RK didn't even take instructions from PS to substantiate her claim in her speech, acted blur and said she didn't understand "substantiate". What makes ET thinks RK is the type of person to take instructions?

(20-12-2021, 06:08 PM)Stoki Wrote:  Tong sampah means rubbish bin. You dont know meh

Big Grin
Ooh.... Really?  I didn't know.  Then, it shd fit that ET well.

Workers party members pranking each other

(20-12-2021, 11:56 AM)Huliwang Wrote:  Actually ET can suggest anything he wants but in the end evidence speaks. No evidence suggestions are wasting time and are only noise. ... Rolleyes

He thinks he is producing a drama serial. Rotfl

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"

Still no news of Monday's hearing. Must be epic.

(21-12-2021, 08:27 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Still no news of Monday's hearing. Must be epic.

Ah Tong, including pinky, cannot get what they wanted through suggestions, so cannot end and the drama continues.

8Umbrella Umbrella

(21-12-2021, 08:27 AM)RichDad Wrote:  Still no news of Monday's hearing. Must be epic.

Yeah, I would like to see/hear episode 2 of this saga.....PS must not relent.... Angry Laughing

(20-12-2021, 11:31 PM)Kgliangp Wrote:  ET got confused and shoot anywhere, everywhere like a headless housefly.

That shows how desperate he has become in order to serve his master unquestionably.

8Umbrella Umbrella

(21-12-2021, 10:09 AM)klat Wrote:  That shows how desperate he has become in order to serve his master unquestionably.

Tong sampah needs to protect his ricebowl, thence the vigorous questioning to PS, to see whether he can err and be caught off-guard... Angry

They have privilege to suggest stuff? The voters that voted them in can give suggestions or considered noise by default? Lol

I’m sure politicians are not truly truthful? I may be wrong

tomorrow will be a better day

(21-12-2021, 10:25 AM)debono Wrote:  Tong sampah needs to protect his ricebowl, thence the vigorous questioning to PS, to see whether he can err and be caught off-guard... Angry

No point trying anymore, he had demonstrated how good he is. Over a conversation with friends in my dream, they are questioning his professional.
I also don't know wat to say.  Nervous
Hope they don't ask this type of question.

(20-12-2021, 11:31 PM)Kgliangp Wrote:  ET got confused and shoot anywhere, everywhere like a headless housefly.

is the same behaviour
if u lose every trade it will come to a pt u just anyhow buy n sell short.
so the more u trade mindlessly W/O A CLAEAR MIND N HEAD TO THINK LOGICALLY  the more u loss the more miserable becos then u only hv 1 motive,1 WAY THOUGHT CANT SEE THE BIG PICTURE
REVENGE TO COVER BACK

(21-12-2021, 01:35 PM)Kgliangp Wrote:  No point trying anymore, he had demonstrated how good he is. Over a conversation with friends in my dream, they are questioning his professional.
I also don't know wat to say.  Nervous
Hope they don't ask this type of question.

PS must not relent, and give good answers to ET.  Many a time he was asked to not talkover ET...... Angry

Everything she did is calculated
She already out to drag pitam along into the mud
The truth is, she has nothing to do in the party, so she create drama, thinking she can use confidentiality to get away with it, turn out parliament is a very serious place, she underestimated, so she introduced another story of being vicitim, to make it even more difficult to verify, she said suppoer group is overseas
To ensure pitam with him, she sms him during Parliament session then pretend to check the phone,
Pitam is like 唖巴吃黄莲,有苦说不出
They all were pranked by her, they still play nice that they concern about her well being as victim
After so many lies, do you believe she a victim?
[+] 1 user Likes jameslee58@hotmail.com's post

If the COP really want to do a total witch-hunt, then they should also summon RK's father and mother for questioning on whether they also play a part in the lie.
But they won't because everyone can see who they really want to fix!!