my 4 days penang trip

Met several fellow Singaporeans ...they suggest to go to this place called Habitat
[Image: IZsSjej.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(19-02-2023, 10:33 AM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Met several fellow Singaporeans ...they suggest to go to this place called Habitat
[Image: IZsSjej.jpg]
Been there like botanical garden

No weapons that forms against me shall prosper
No tongue that rises against me I shall condemn 
☝️

Nothing special, almost the same as sg

Shd go places like xj, there you can see forced labors, genocide, organ harvest, ...
[+] 1 user Likes WhatDoYouThink!'s post

(19-02-2023, 10:40 AM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Shd go places like xj, there you can see forced labors, genocide, organ harvest, ...

Did that really happen or is it you learn about them thru' social medias.............................? Big Grin Thinking

Beautiful Habitat area in Penang Hill with tree top walks trekking ..

[Image: U6mQevR.jpg]
[Image: VxzYztm.jpg]
[Image: dFDShJV.jpg]

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(19-02-2023, 10:44 AM)debono Wrote:  Did that really happen or is it you learn about them thru' social medias.............................? Big Grin Thinking

Isn't it a gd idea to go and see with yr own eyes, instead of being brainwashed by the western and flg media?

(19-02-2023, 03:17 PM)WhatDoYouThink! Wrote:  Isn't it a gd idea to go and see with yr own eyes, instead of being brainwashed by the western and flg media?

It is a good idea to go see ourselves...........so that there is no bias....................... Big Grin