Elderly protest cuts in medical benefits

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

How cum they hv the freedom to protest?

This i wan to post yest...but i think CCP here will scold me. Hehee
Cool 

Young protest, elderly protest...govt busy stirring geopolitical issues seem to have forgotten  to take care of its citizens.

I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet; Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

(19-02-2023, 02:48 PM)sgbuffett Wrote:  Young protest, elderly protest...govt busy stirring geopolitical issues seem to have forgotten  to take care of its citizens.

I thought you said China got no freedom?

How come everywhere also can protest?

(19-02-2023, 02:59 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  I thought you said China got no freedom?

How come everywhere also can protest?

Can protest but is in danger of getting arrested and put into jail............. Big Grin

(19-02-2023, 03:09 PM)debono Wrote:  Can protest but is in danger of getting arrested and put into jail............. Big Grin

You mean China can put so many protesters into their prisons?  Scream

(19-02-2023, 03:13 PM)cityhantam Wrote:  You mean China can put so many protesters into their prisons?  Scream

Only those rowdy ones................ Big Grin

(19-02-2023, 03:15 PM)debono Wrote:  Only those rowdy ones................ Big Grin

You witnessed that?   Thinking